Hello From Brooklyn Ny

Any Affiliate Marketers want to chat?
First off, I am glad that I found this site - service. Because as an Affiliate Marketer, it turns out that Payoneer services my industry.

If there are any other Affiliate Marketers here, it would be cool, if I could network with you.

And one of the things that I'd ask, is if you have their Prepaid Debit card? And, what's your experience with using it?

That is all I have for now. I'm looking forward to some responses to this post.

btw: The 'customer service' for this company is awesome!! Props to David, Nissim and the rest of the Payoneer staff, that keep business running smoothly.

Comments

• DavidDavid ✭✭ Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    affonline wrote:

First off, I am glad that I found this site - service. Because as an Affiliate Marketer, it turns out that Payoneer services my industry.

If there are any other Affiliate Marketers here, it would be cool, if I could network with you.

And one of the things that I'd ask, is if you have their Prepaid Debit card? And, what's your experience with using it?

That is all I have for now. I'm looking forward to some responses to this post.

btw: The 'customer service' for this company is awesome!! Props to David, Nissim and the rest of the Payoneer staff, that keep business running smoothly.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the great feedback, we look forward to hearing more!