Paypal Link

salahsalah Posts: 11Member
link my cridit card to my paypal
hello,
first thank ou for all payoneer Workers For The big effort to help users.

now my probleme is with my paypal account.

i m from algeria.and i have a credi card with payoneer but in lageria they no allow or they not yet work wih credit cards.

ok.so i tried to link my payoneer cridit card with my ppa but the account is empty for the verification money.

i have contacted the paypal customer support to add my card manualy with out deposit from my credit card.and i get the agree.

but whene the staff tried to add my credit card to my ppa he get message that my credit card provider don't allow this operation.

please help me to solve this probleme. and get my ppa verified. because it's my only away to withdraw to my credit card.

note: please let me know if i can charge my credi card via western union systeme because they telle me before that it was work wih.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

I'm not sure that this is related to the VBA pilot program, so I'm going to move it to the proper section.

To answer your question, as your card is prepaid it cannot be used to verify a PayPal account until it is preloaded with funds, as at a $0.00 balance the card cannot be used.

The loading methods available to you are partner payments, private loads and the VBA pilot program (you can not currently load via Western Union).

Please note that this includes PayPal as well; you cannot withdraw funds from your PayPal account to the prepaid card.

I suggest you wait until you receive a payment from your partner account, after which you can use the card to verify your PayPal account.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • mirceamircea Posts: 34Member ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    You will never be able to withdrawn on a Payoneer card your Paypal money .
    Even if you have 10k in balance and 100 partner payments received .
    Reason is simple . Payoneer Debit card is a MasterCard and Paypal withdrawal function is only available to Visa-branded cards.
    Even you MasterCard wasn't a prepaid but a regular one funding it by Paypal withdrawal button is impossible .
    Sorry for killing your dreams but once added to you Paypal Account your Payoneer MasterCard can be use only to fund Paypal....meaning to pay with it (off course if you have money on it ) if you Paypal balance is low but no way to withdrawal money to it .
    What you need is a virtual bank account .But before applying for one, you will need to receive some partner payments .
    Cheers!
  • salahsalah Posts: 11Member
    edited July 2011
    thank you for assisstance.

i hope payoneer make possible to make all user happy.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Actually, Mircea, it is entirely possible to transfer funds from PayPal TO your Payoneer card through our virtual account pilot program where we give you a virtual US account to receive your PayPal funds through an ACH transfer B)
    Talia
  • mirceamircea Posts: 34Member ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Talia wrote:

Actually, Mircea, it is entirely possible to transfer funds from PayPal TO your Payoneer card through our virtual account pilot program where we give you a virtual US account to receive your PayPal funds through an ACH transfer B)

I know this Talia :rolleyes: , i am using it myself from time to time ....Withdraw from PP to Payonner VBa ...then money are availlable on card . That is a "Transfer to Bank Account" option in Paypal Withdraw menu . The fact that my VBA has the payoneer card attached to it is another side of the story .
    I was telling that for Visa cards ( even Visa Electron ) you can withdrawn in PP directly to it .....without needing to know or enter in any field the IBAN or short bank account code associated with it ...but works for Visa Only .
    Of course in this guy case only a Payoneer Vba would save him since in Algeria Visa is not represented by any bank .
    In fact far as i saw Payoneer is one of the few options there .

But .......if somehow register from a partner site means that his primary intention was to "work" there ......not to get a piece of plastic with his name on it in order to became "verified" on paypal or widrawn from paypal .
    SO sadly i am seeing a lot of post like "how can i add $2 to my account for Paypal verification " . The answer should be simple for everyone : " Do your first job and receive first payment from the partner where you registered in first time ." .
    I may be wrong but a guess a big mistake is that most of your partners are allowing card registration before user get his first project completed or have a minimal ammount ( symbolic $20-50 ) of money into their accounts . That brings here people that read terms&conditions "between the lines" and register a payoneer card but not for receiving payment for their work but for other purposes like verify a paypal account in a country where paypal is not allowed or present .
    Cheers !
  • moonfiremoonfire Posts: 1Member
    Hi Salah
    I read your question differently than the answers you received. Maybe I am wrong but if so I
    am just adding information. I also have a PayPal account and card from them. I did need to have
    funds in my Payoneer account when I added it to my PayPal accountfor verification purposes. I do make purchases on my PayPal account and designate funds to come from my Payoneer account. I do not know if it works the same
    with transfering funds from Payoneer to PayPal because I have never done that.

Have a great day! :D
  • salahsalah Posts: 11Member
    moonfire wrote:

Hi Salah
    I read your question differently than the answers you received. Maybe I am wrong but if so I
    am just adding information. I also have a PayPal account and card from them. I did need to have
    funds in my Payoneer account when I added it to my PayPal accountfor verification purposes. I do make purchases on my PayPal account and designate funds to come from my Payoneer account. I do not know if it works the same
    with transfering funds from Payoneer to PayPal because I have never done that.

Have a great day! :D

just telle me step by step what did u do and i will try ur operation and we see.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    salah wrote:

just telle me step by step what did u do and i will try ur operation and we see.

The process is fairly simple; you just add a credit card to PayPal using the tool in your online account, and make sure your Payoneer card is preloaded with funds beforehand.

The PayPal account itself remains at a $0.00 balance, however whenever you want to make a payment with PayPal you select the Payoneer card as the payment method and the charge gets put through on the Payoneer card.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer