Merging Two Payoneer Accts

matt.jess24matt.jess24 Posts: 14Member ✭✭
Hi,

I already have a payoneer acct and have a few different accounts that I get paid to linked to it, and a little while ago I applied for a new payoneer acct, for another website. A couple days after I applied I got an email from payoneer telling me that I could "merge" the new application with my current payoneer acct, instead of opening another one.

Has anyone else done this before? Is it an easy thing to do, and is it worth it?

Best Answer

Answers

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I already have a payoneer acct and have a few different accounts that I get paid to linked to it, and a little while ago I applied for a new payoneer acct, for another website. A couple days after I applied I got an email from payoneer telling me that I could "merge" the new application with my current payoneer acct, instead of opening another one.

Has anyone else done this before? Is it an easy thing to do, and is it worth it?

Hey Matt,

Merging two accounts is very simple, and the entire process will be done by our Customer Support team, all you need to do is confirm any requested account deatails.

It's definitely worth it for you, for many reasons, such as lower cost (less fees as you have only 1 account) and efficiency (all transactions and payments go to 1 card and 1 account, making your funds easily managed and tracked).

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free ;)

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Juliet_cyrilJuliet_cyril Posts: 1Member
    I requested for a merge of account and I just received a message that it has been done but I don't know which account it was merged to. How do I know. Please