I Returned With The Same Problem. Can Not Retrieve Password!

ChocolateBoyXChocolateBoyX Posts: 8Member
edited July 2011 in Ask The Community
Can not retrieve password!
Hello, I had a topic here, and I explained that was the problem then until now, all I managed to recover my password, I used the chat support, and everything goes. I told you that I lost all the documents together with Payoneer card and wallet, I recovered, I received a new card, but can not access to enable it, you still receive e-mails to activate it, but how? I can not, I gave the password recovery, I wrote the correct data, and I can not say that the password has not changed and we got something wrong. But they are written very properly, what can be done in this case?

My Account / Password Retrieval

Please fill the form below. Once you have completed the form, Payoneer will send you an e-mail with instructions for resetting your password.

Type your email address: * *****@yahoo.com
Type the last 4 digits of your card: ****
Answer the security question:  Where can i find this information?
What is your favorite movie?: *******

So I answered these questions very fair. I was told I was sent an email on my mail.

Password retrieval link has been successfully sent to your email address.
Please check your inbox in a couple of minutes to retrieve your password.

I received e-mail and:

Dear **** *****,

You recently requested a new password to sign in to your payoneer.com account. To select a new password, click on the link below:

Reset your password :[i][b]Click Here[/b][/i]

Be sure to keep your password in a safe location.
Please note that Payoneer will never contact you to ask you for your password.

I clicked, I was on another page, where you have to answer some questions, I answered and the final answer is:

Please fill the form below. Once you have completed the form, your password will be replaced to the new password you choose.

Type your email address: *****@yahoo.com
Type the last 4 digits of your card: ****
Enter New Password: *********
Re-enter new password: **********
Answer the security question: *
What is your favorite movie? ********
Enter your phone number: **********

Answer!

Wrong details, password was not changed!

I wrote the data very accurately, as the first step, email, last 4 digits of the card, the secret question, and I do not think is to blame for the phone number is my only number and password, as I wrote not wrong at all. What to do? Thanks!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

If the system is reporting that some of the details you entered are incorrect, it may be that you have the wrong secure answer (or are perhaps even spelling it wrong; I believe it's case sensitive).

I suggest you contact CS and let them know that you were unable to reset the password using the link provided (that you received that error code). They will assist you in resolving the issue.

I apologize for any inconvenience this procedure may cause (it is necessary in order to ensure the financial security of our cardholders), and assure you that we will do our best to assist you.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • ChocolateBoyXChocolateBoyX Posts: 8Member
    edited August 2011
    I solved the problem, thank you!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I solved the problem, thank you!

That's great to hear. Feel free to give us some feedback on your experience with CS and this issue in the Feedback section of our forums, we'd love to hear about it ;)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer