How I Increase Private Load Limit.

Private Load
Hi i apply for payoneer master card directly from payoneer website. And i recieved payoneer card within one month. Now plz tell me how i increase private load limit, i read that the new payoneer card private load limit is 300$, plz tell me how i increase my private load limit without receiving funf from partners or us payment service???

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Hi i apply for payoneer master card directly from payoneer website. And i recieved payoneer card within one month. Now plz tell me how i increase private load limit, i read that the new payoneer card private load limit is 300$, plz tell me how i increase my private load limit without receiving funf from partners or us payment service???

Hi,

There is no way to increase your private load limit with you receiving a partner payment or a payment from any of the select US Corporations on our white list via the US Payment Service.

• Usman HaiderUsman Haider Posts: 3Member
    David wrote:

Hi,

There is no way to increase your private load limit with you receiving a partner payment or a payment from any of the select US Corporations on our white list via the US Payment Service.

Sir when the limit of 300$ is complete, what can i do, i cant receive payment from any payoneer partners or us payment service, so what can i do after my private load limit is complete???

Sir when the limit of 300$ is complete, what can i do, i cant receive payment from any payoneer partners or us payment service, so what can i do after my private load limit is complete???

I apologize for the inconvenience, but this is part of our rules and regulations that we follow. To increase the load limit you would need to receive a payment from a Payoneer partner, or from any of the companies on our white list for the US Payment Service.

• Usman HaiderUsman Haider Posts: 3Member
    David wrote:

I apologize for the inconvenience, but this is part of our rules and regulations that we follow. To increase the load limit you would need to receive a payment from a Payoneer partner, or from any of the companies on our white list for the US Payment Service.

ok if i receive payment from payoneer card to card transfer method then priivate load limit is increase???

ok if i receive payment from payoneer card to card transfer method then priivate load limit is increase???

No, in order for our payments department to consider increasing your load limit, you need to receive a payment from a partner or a payment from the US Payment Service.

• eugeluliaguseugeluliagus Posts: 2Member
    So, the limit is usd300 for private loads, a question: when the card is depleted is it possible to load usd300 again, and so on?

So, the limit is usd300 for private loads, a question: when the card is depleted is it possible to load usd300 again, and so on?

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your account and I will look into this for you.