what is authorized signature

muznahmuznah Posts: 1Member
I Am from Pakistan.... i received my payoneer debit master card recently. Plz tell me about authorized signature in detail.... how can authorization can b done? Is card valid or invalid without authorized signature?

Waiting for answer.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The card will work even before you sign it, however when using it in stores the cashier may require that you sign the card in order to complete the purchase.
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • shohelsarker53shohelsarker53 Posts: 23Member ✭✭
    I have needed to my payoneer debit Mastercard unauthorised to confirmation from to receiving activitie authorised purchase into my  Payoneer debit Mastercard?

Hey shohelsarker53@gmail.com,

This is absolutely CRAZY
    it myself $21,695.07:

Invoice: TY9-396L

I have needed to confirmation from to activate online payment receiving into my us International wire transfer into my Payoneer Debit Mastercard ACH BANK ACCOUNT ID: Shohelsarker53@Gmail.com 
  • elsekorelsekor Posts: 2Member
    I have a strange problem i need to solve i actiated my card yesterday 12 / 12 / 2016
    whn i try t assighn my card to freelancer.com and enter the card number and th expiry date and the three digits in the back of my card - i get a message tells me ( we cant authorize you card ) i tried more after i talk with them they told me that the problem with my card and to talk with payoneer about the problem so why my card refuses to work i hope speed reply as i activated my card as soon as i received it
    thank you