Apple Pay

Since I saw payoneer CEO giving out kind words on Payoneer, are there any plans to integrate your card with this new service? It would be awesome if we would be able to pay worldwide with the card using this...

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestion, @Rabus‌, we'll certainly look into i! 

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • PavelDPavelD Posts: 7Member
    Hi, @Nissim. Any updates on this? It's kind of a bummer that we can't use Payoneer with Apple Pay and it would be awesome if it is supported.
    > @Nissim написал:
    > Thanks for the suggestion, Rabus‌, we'll certainly look into i! 

Hi, any news?
    edited August 2015
    @Nissim, Ping
  • alvin_c82@yahoo.com[email protected] Posts: 2Member
    how can i get recieve funds to my payoneer account
    :(
    Anyone from payoneer staff reading this thread?
    @Nissim bump!
    Dear Payoneer support, I'm waiting for your reply for more than 2 month already!
  • RabusRabus Posts: 2Member
    Still waiting for any info as well - it's been a year.
  • joeszefjoeszef Posts: 1Member
    edited January 2016
    Would like to know the status as well. It would be very nice if Payoneer can be used on Apple Pay since its also connected to a US Bank Account.
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    At the moment from what I have gathered, Apple Pay works with vary select prepaid card issuing banks. Unfortunately the issuing banks we are working with currently are not supported by them.

Hopefully we will be able to change this in the future and once we are able to establish this will make sure to update this thread.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

Hi @Adam_Payoneer, I noticed that my new card has been issued by Wirecard Card Solutions and according to their web site, they already support Apple Pay! https :// www. wirecard.com/products/mobile-payment/apple-pay/

Also, wirecard is in the official list of supported banks by Apple Pay.

Do you have any plans to enable Apple Pay for Payoneer customers? That would be super-awesome killer feature!
    Hi @Adam_Payoneer, I noticed that my new card has been issued by Wirecard Card Solutions and according to their web site, they already support Apple Pay! https :// www. wirecard.com/products/mobile-payment/apple-pay/

Also, wirecard is in the official list of supported banks by Apple Pay.

Do you have any plans to enable Apple Pay for Payoneer customers? That would be super-awesome killer feature!
  • alexeyhippiealexeyhippie Posts: 3Member
    Also + for Payoneer and Apple Pay
  • EduardsVEduardsV Posts: 1Member
    Payoneer can't even update the app to use the TouchID for entering the account. I believe we'll have Apple Pay in 2038.