You Have Reached Your Maximum Load To 0.0

Load error or limitation
Hello When my client wanted to load money to my card it says that he has reach the maximum load to $0.0. I don't know why it is showing and it is really boring to load privet in payonner card.

If payoneer can do 2 things then they can be best payment gateway and can cross the paypal.

1. Accept payment from paypal and many other system.

2. Load money in Private with out any restriction and limitation.

Also can anybody tell me did have any restriction for private load and up to how much money some one can load at once?

Thank you
Zakaria Sajib

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

Our payment department may require that your account receive at least (1) partner payment (payment from the partner account you applied with) before approving any private loads. Otherwise, there is a $1,000.00 daily private load limit.

Thanks for the great suggestions. We also have a suggestion section of this forum, and an active thread requesting any feedback or comments, so feel free to stop by those threads and leave any comments or feedback, they're most welcome ;)
  • walleywalley Member Posts: 2
    I find it difficuit to get payoneer debt card in nigeria.i do not get sign up page online @ payoneer home page since six weeks.

How can i enjoy post in the forum
  • walleywalley Member Posts: 2
    I find it difficuit to get payoneer debt card in nigeria.i do not get sign up page online @ payoneer home page since six weeks.

How can i enjoy post in the forum
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Walley,

I don't quite understand, which partner/affiliate program are you applying with? Do you mean you can't get the application page to load?