Incorrect Detail Error

incorrect detail error
Hello,

I have received my payoneer card 2 weeks ago , and since there i am trying to set my payment with my company , when i enter on the company site and i select cnahge payment info , they redirect me on the payoneer site from where i select the right corner information which says i quote " Alreday applied for a payoneer account " so i fill the space and they give the incorrect details result , i have tried over and over from the past to weeks , dont know what to do plase help me .

Thank you very much

Best regards

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I have received my payoneer card 2 weeks ago , and since there i am trying to set my payment with my company , when i enter on the company site and i select cnahge payment info , they redirect me on the payoneer site from where i select the right corner information which says i quote " Alreday applied for a payoneer account " so i fill the space and they give the incorrect details result , i have tried over and over from the past to weeks , dont know what to do plase help me .

Thank you very much

Best regards

Hi,

I responded to the email message you sent, please respond there with the requested details.