Ways To Fund Card

Hello,

Is there a way to fund your card other then with a credit card ?

for example payoneer does not let you wire transfer the money on your card , but can it be possible to sign up with a service
online that works with payoneer , then wire transfer the money to that online payment service and then withdraw to you payoneer card ?

Any suggestions ?

Comments

• suneboystersuneboyster Posts: 2Member
    What is the process to add fund through PayPal account?
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    crawling wrote:

Hello,

Is there a way to fund your card other then with a credit card ?

for example payoneer does not let you wire transfer the money on your card , but can it be possible to sign up with a service
    online that works with payoneer , then wire transfer the money to that online payment service and then withdraw to you payoneer card ?

Any suggestions ?

Hi,

If your partner allows, you can process a private load to your card from another credit card, as long as they are MasterCard or VISA. Please note that private loads are subject to approval by our payments department, and we may ask for further information from you or the loader. Additionally, we reserve the right to decline any private load at our discretion.

I am not really sure what you are asking with your second question. However, you can load the card from your account with any Payoneer partner, or from select US Corporations withe the US Payment Service.

What is the process to add fund through PayPal account?

You can withdraw from your own paypal account to the Payoneer Card with the US Payment Service. Read here for more information.

• crawlingcrawling Posts: 3Member
    Hello David ,

I am talking about funding your us bank account or payoneer card other then with a credit card .
    Payoneer does not allow you to fund the card with an international wire transfer to the card , so my question here is
    if there are other ways so the international wire transfer can work .

For example , wire transfer to moneybookers and then withdraw to your payoneer virtual bank account .
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    crawling wrote:

Hello David ,

I am talking about funding your us bank account or payoneer card other then with a credit card .
    Payoneer does not allow you to fund the card with an international wire transfer to the card , so my question here is
    if there are other ways so the international wire transfer can work .

For example , wire transfer to moneybookers and then withdraw to your payoneer virtual bank account .

The purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments from partners and select US Corporations via the US Payment Service.

This is the preferred way to load the card, however, we also allow for private payments from credit cards (MasterCard and VISA).