Hey Has Anyone Gotten Paid By Payoneer Yet? — Payoneer Community

Hey Has Anyone Gotten Paid By Payoneer Yet?

VicVic Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
Hello fellow webmasters!

I send payoneer a company looking to add them as a payment method at first of the year! Several months back that company told us they now offered payoneer as a payout method(I received a payout to payoneer)! So the payoneer affiliate program has me waiting for money now! Well I recently found out that company made payouts required for the affiliate payouts to me! This company was also telling me they assumed all the requirements had been met by now including the cards!

So I just wanted to know if anyone here has received any money through the affiliate program? Any one been paid for sending them new customers and more money????
Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.

Comments

• VicVic Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Hey guess what everyone its all good now! Seems payoneer had a system cliche and the didn't send my payment when they were suppose to but we have all worked out and they sent me my money to my card and anyone knowing of companies send them over to payoneer and earn some extra cash! Thanks payoneer support for your looking in to this and finding the mistake and taking quick action to make it right!
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    Vic wrote:

Hey guess what everyone its all good now! Seems payoneer had a system cliche and the didn't send my payment when they were suppose to but we have all worked out and they sent me my money to my card and anyone knowing of companies send them over to payoneer and earn some extra cash! Thanks payoneer support for your looking in to this and finding the mistake and taking quick action to make it right!

Thanks for all your feedback and the update.