My Card Didn't Activated.

Hello guys, and dear admins of Payoneer, my card has been approved when I activate the card, its didn't activate, I tried many times, still won't work, I hope any admins can activate it and give any numbers and pin, thanks ;)

Email: [email protected] (You can find on database)

nca3n.png

Comments

  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Che Wan wrote:

    Hello guys, and dear admins of Payoneer, my card has been approved when I activate the card, its didn't activate, I tried many times, still won't work, I hope any admins can activate it and give any numbers and pin, thanks ;)

    Email: [email protected] (You can find on database)

    nca3n.png


    Hi,

    Based on the screen shot, the information you have put for your card number is incorrect. Please check to make sure the number on your card and the information you are putting in match.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Che WanChe Wan Member Posts: 5
    David wrote:

    Hi,

    Based on the screen shot, the information you have put for your card number is incorrect. Please check to make sure the number on your card and the information you are putting in match.



    I don't know Mr. David, how ever can you give an example correct card number, I don't know how to do, I hope you can PM one for me thats available :l
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Che Wan wrote:

    I don't know Mr. David, how ever can you give an example correct card number, I don't know how to do, I hope you can PM one for me thats available :l


    The card number is the 16 digit number on the front of your card.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Che WanChe Wan Member Posts: 5
    Wait you mean when I receive the card on the date, so, I can activate it? I mean, when I got the card, so, I can activate on my Payoneer account?
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Che Wan wrote:

    Wait you mean when I receive the card on the date, so, I can activate it? I mean, when I got the card, so, I can activate on my Payoneer account?


    You cannot activate the card until you receive it.

    You can have funds sent to the card but you will not be able to access those funds until you have the card.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

Sign In or Register to comment.