Time Frame To Deactivate?

Md Ashikul HaqueMd Ashikul Haque Member Posts: 4
edited August 2012 in Freelancers
What is the time frame to deactivate the newly issued card associated with oDesk? Does the date start from issuing or receiving?

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

What is the time frame to deactivate the newly issued card associated with oDesk? Does the date start from issuing or receiving?

I am sorry I do not fully understand your question.

What do you mean by "deactivate" in reference to the card.

• Md Ashikul HaqueMd Ashikul Haque Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2012
    David wrote:

I am sorry I do not fully understand your question.What do you mean by "deactivate" in reference to the card.

September 03,2012 is the estimate date to receive my card associated with odesk. So far as i know, either I'll have to activate the card within 60 days or my card will not work.My question is....asking 60 days counts from the date of issuing or receiving?

Note:I applied & approved on august 01,2012
    Estimate on to receive september 03,2012
    My reference number in payoneer system is 1700245.

By the way, may i know the back office progress of my card?

Thanks in advance David.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

September 03,2012 is the estimate date to receive my card associated with odesk. So far as i know, either I'll have to activate the card within 60 days or my card will not work.My question is....asking 60 days counts from the date of issuing or receiving?

Note:I applied & approved on august 01,2012
    Estimate on to receive september 03,2012
    My reference number in payoneer system is 1700245.

By the way, may i know the back office progress of my card?

Thanks in advance David.

Hi Sir,

Allow me to clarify this for you. A card gets blocked for inactivity after 6 months if there are no payouts or transactions from the date of approval (not 60 days).

Your card has been issued via standard mail.

• Md Ashikul HaqueMd Ashikul Haque Member Posts: 4
    David wrote:

Hi Sir,

Allow me to clarify this for you. A card gets blocked for inactivity after 6 months if there are no payouts or transactions from the date of approval (not 60 days).

Your card has been issued via standard mail.

Thanx for making me clear regarding the said issue.You are really so helpful.I appreciate your endless cooperation.Thanx again!