Payment Authorization Failed

problem to pay flight ticket online
hello from germany,

today i tried to pay a flight ticket at ryanair.com!

i got the message " payment authorization failed " and " billing was not succesful "

why this? months before i bought flight ticket at ryanair.com without problems.

what happened? why it was today not possible to buy a flight ticket with my payoneer mastercard?

thank you for help.

roland

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    roland1961 wrote:

hello from germany,

today i tried to pay a flight ticket at ryanair.com!

i got the message " payment authorization failed " and " billing was not succesful "

why this? months before i bought flight ticket at ryanair.com without problems.

what happened? why it was today not possible to buy a flight ticket with my payoneer mastercard?

thank you for help.

roland

Hi Roland,

I am sending you a private message with further details.

• sabujsabuj Member Posts: 1

Hello Friends,

I also  can't make payment with accaglobal.com It is showing me.

"Authorisation Failed We were unable to authorise your transaction. Please confirm that the supplied credit card information is correct by pressing the button below to return to the previous page."

Though I provided all the information. So please help me.

Thanks. Regards Sabuj

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would suggest that you contact our customer support department so that they can check your account information and provide further details regarding this transaction: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

• nasirtajuddinnasirtajuddin Member Posts: 1

Hi Nissim,

I can see you are active here and have a strong grasp on Payoneer issues. My problem is getting a bit out of control now. I've travelled to Australia from Pakistan depending on the Payoneer card for transactions overseas. I loaded my card with enough funds and took the international flight. I was able to use the card just fine in Aastralia for around 3 days, and spent around $250 to $300 easily. However, the card has suddenly ceased working, and everywhere I go I get the same error - INVALID TRANSACTION or TRANSACTION DECLINED. The retailers here have no answer to this and are as confused as I am. The same outlets where this worked three days back are now refusing the card. I tried using the card for an online transaction here and that got declined as well. Surprisingly, I've purchased domains and webhosting using the same card a couple of months back and it worked perfectly.

I'm in dire straits here and have written to Payoneer support, but no response thus far.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I will have a customer support supervisor contact you, who will be able to check your account details and assist you further.

• Shakil_AhammedShakil_Ahammed Member Posts: 0
    Hello

I am Shakil

I also can't make payment with upwork.com It is showing me.

"Unfortunately, your card did not pass our security screening process. Please check to make sure all of your billing information is correct. Cards may be rejected because of many factors, and we recommend calling your bank to ensure there is not an issue with the card being used. If you are sure all billing information is correct please contact customer support and include your account name and a valid phone number where you can be reached. "

Thanks
    Hello

I am Shakil

"Unfortunately, your card did not pass our security screening process. Please check to make sure all of your billing information is correct. Cards may be rejected because of many factors, and we recommend calling your bank to ensure there is not an issue with the card being used. If you are sure all billing information is correct please contact customer support and include your account name and a valid phone number where you can be reached. "

Thanks
    Hello

I am Shakil

Thanks
  • toukirkhandakartoukirkhandakar Member Posts: 2
    i want to transfer money from my freelancer.com
    when i want to withdraw but i can't
    but freelancer payment assistant said that "recent deposit on the site has failed"
    plz check my payoneer acc and solve it thanx
  • toukirkhandakartoukirkhandakar Member Posts: 2
    i want to transfer money from my freelancer.com
    when i want to withdraw but i can't
    but freelancer payment assistant said that "recent deposit on the site has failed"
    plz check my payoneer acc and solve it thanx
  • veronika_byveronika_by Member Posts: 0
    I have same problem on Envato community and on Web com hosting provider
    Customer service from my dashboard is not available.
    What should I do to be able to pay for services online using my new Payoneer card?
    Please contact me and help me to fix this.
  • veronika_byveronika_by Member Posts: 0
    I have same problem on Envato community and on Web com hosting provider
    Customer service from my dashboard is not available.
    What should I do to be able to pay for services online using my new Payoneer card?
    Please contact me and help me to fix this.