Payoneer In Bangladesh — Payoneer Community

Payoneer In Bangladesh

zamanzaman Member Posts: 8
Conversion Rate
Hello,
I am an oDesk user. Next week I will withdraw my USDs from Bangladesh through the payoneer card. I will withdraw 100USD. How many taka (Bangladeshi currency) will be withdrawn? I know the payoneer deduct some USD according to their rules. But what will be exchange rate? Someone told that, I got 80BDT for an USD. Is it right?

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    zaman wrote:

Hello,
    I am an oDesk user. Next week I will withdraw my USDs from Bangladesh through the payoneer card. I will withdraw 100USD. How many taka (Bangladeshi currency) will be withdrawn? I know the payoneer deduct some USD according to their rules. But what will be exchange rate? Someone told that, I got 80BDT for an USD. Is it right?

Hi,

To view a full list of pricing and fees that apply to your account you can log in to your "My Account" page, choose "General Information| then click the "Pricing and Fees" tab.

In regard to exchange rate, we base our rates on the official MasterCard rates, to see the latest information I suggest checking their official page https://www.mastercard.com/global/currencyconversion/index.html.