Send Payment Using Paypal

Hi, I need to send payment using my paypal account to another paypal account. but my paypal account has a balance below the required amount for payment. Can I link my payoneer card on my paypal, and use the balance i have on my payoneer card to cover the funds lacking to complete the payment?

what is payoneer's minimum and maximum amount for sending payment in connection with paypal? is it the same with purchasing limit worth of $2500 USD?

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    Hi!

The answer is yes to both questions ;)

1) You can definitely connect your Payoneer card to your PayPal account. Like you said, you need to make sure that you have funds on your Payoneer card.
    2) Yes, our daily POS limit (which is what this would be) is $2,500. You can also withdraw $2,500 by ATM, for a total amount of $5,000 per day.

Please let us know if you have any more questions. B)
    Talia
  • pinoyvidspinoyvids Member Posts: 3
    Talia wrote:

Hi!

1) You can definitely connect your Payoneer card to your PayPal account. Like you said, you need to make sure that you have funds on your Payoneer card.
    2) Yes, our daily POS limit (which is what this would be) is $2,500. You can also withdraw $2,500 by ATM, for a total amount of $5,000 per day.

Thank you
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    You're welcome B)
    Talia
  • Sopnila AkterSopnila Akter Member Posts: 1
    Hallo,
    Madam Thank for this opportunity.
  • Bilal AshrafBilal Ashraf Member Posts: 1
    Talia wrote:

Hi!

hi,
    can u guide me, how to connect payoneer account with paypal account???
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

hi,
    can u guide me, how to connect payoneer account with paypal account???

Hi,

You can transfer money from your paypal account to your Payoneer account with the US Payment Service.

If you would like to apply please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.