Blocked Account — Payoneer Community

Blocked Account

Hello, I read through the forum and found a topic of a blocked account, because he was unactive for 6 month. Thank I checked my account regarding that, realizing it was blocked also. I have been unactive for around 6 months, because i stopped working with the first partner i signed the card up. Now I started working with oDesk and have a available amount I want to withdraw in the next 2 days.

How can I reactivate my account ? I am aware of the 9$ reactivation fees, and I am fine with that, because it was my mistake.

Can you tell me how do I reactivate my account again, as I said i want to withdraw my payment from odesk to payoneer, will the reactivation funds be subtracted from my account once i recieve the odesk payment, or do I need to contact someone regarding it.

Please do explain.

-Uros T.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    Uros T. wrote:

Hello, I read through the forum and found a topic of a blocked account, because he was unactive for 6 month. Thank I checked my account regarding that, realizing it was blocked also. I have been unactive for around 6 months, because i stopped working with the first partner i signed the card up. Now I started working with oDesk and have a available amount I want to withdraw in the next 2 days.

How can I reactivate my account ? I am aware of the 9$ reactivation fees, and I am fine with that, because it was my mistake.

Can you tell me how do I reactivate my account again, as I said i want to withdraw my payment from odesk to payoneer, will the reactivation funds be subtracted from my account once i recieve the odesk payment, or do I need to contact someone regarding it.

Please do explain.

-Uros T.

Hi,

To reactivate your card, please contact customer support and they will help you with the process.