Need Urgent Help To Verify My Card With Moneybookers. — Payoneer Community

Need Urgent Help To Verify My Card With Moneybookers.

nafiz27menafiz27me Member Posts: 9
edited August 2012 in Ask The Community
HI,
I was trying to verify my card with moneybookrs but they charged a small amount form my card, for verification process.
Now i have to know the exact charged amount to get verified. From the transaction section i see its $2.93 but moneybooers says that is the not exact amount.
so please somebody tell me whats happening? i am attaching a screen shot of the transaction list.
that will help you to understand it fully.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    nafiz27me wrote:

HI,
    I was trying to verify my card with moneybookrs but they charged a small amount form my card, for verification process.
    Now i have to know the exact charged amount to get verified. From the transaction section i see its $2.93 but moneybooers says that is the not exact amount.
    so please somebody tell me whats happening? i am attaching a screen shot of the transaction list.

Hi,

The only way I can tell you to figure this out on our end is to check your transaction history in your "My Account" page. Otherwise, only moneybookers would know exactly how much they charge.

• nafiz27menafiz27me Member Posts: 9
    It wasn't helpful...
    I need some important information like how much does payoneer charges for this transaction?
    it may help me.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    nafiz27me wrote:

It wasn't helpful...
    I need some important information like how much does payoneer charges for this transaction?
    it may help me.

Receiving money via the US Payment Service is 1% of the transfer.

But again this charge you are talking about seems to be on the moneybooker end. You should contact them and ask them about their fees.

• LakshanLakshan Member Posts: 1
    nafiz27me wrote:

HI,

This blog post might be helpfull http://ranacseruet.blogspot.com/2010/07/payoneer-moneybookers.html