Paypal Disabled My Us Virtual Account, Need New Us Virtual Account.

SamkingSamking Posts: 9Member
edited August 2012 in Ask The Community
Hi,

I had low balance in my PayPal account and i had 1 recurring payment i really forget about recurring payment. so on the day the payment was due PayPal pulled the payment from payoneer US virtual account and got refused. after few minutes PayPal disable my US virtual bank account. Now i can't add it back this US virtual account in my PayPal account.

Now I need to add another US virtual bank account in my PayPal Account , Because soon my some big payments coming in my PayPal account and need to transfer these funds from PayPal to my payonner.

In this situation i really need payoneer help,
It is possible to update me with a new US virtual account details?

Any kind of help are appreciated.

Thanks.

A unique ticket number: LTK1212902173025X

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Samking wrote:

Hi,

I had low balance in my PayPal account and i had 1 recurring payment i really forget about recurring payment. so on the day the payment was due PayPal pulled the payment from payoneer US virtual account and got refused. after few minutes PayPal disable my US virtual bank account. Now i can't add it back this US virtual account in my PayPal account.

Now I need to add another US virtual bank account in my PayPal Account , Because soon my some big payments coming in my PayPal account and need to transfer these funds from PayPal to my payonner.

In this situation i really need payoneer help,
    It is possible to update me with a new US virtual account details?

Any kind of help are appreciated.

Thanks.

A unique ticket number: LTK1212902173025X

Hi,

I have passed on your ticket to the proper department. They will look into the matter and email you with an update.