Rejected By Payoneer Security Department

Today, I have a transaction "Rejected by Payoneer Security Department". I've been also asking for US payment service in order to receive withdrawals via Paypal, but this service has been activated yet.

Please, I need assistance.

Thanks.

Comments

  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Belisario wrote:

    Today, I have a transaction "Rejected by Payoneer Security Department". I've been also asking for US payment service in order to receive withdrawals via Paypal, but this service has been activated yet.

    Please, I need assistance.

    Thanks.


    Hi,

    An explanation was sent to you by mail yesterday regarding your load.

    In regards to the US Payment Service, I don't see that you have answered the questionnaire that was sent to you on August 13.

    Please fill it out with the requested details and we will review your application.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • BelisarioBelisario Member Posts: 3
    Hi, David

    On aug 23th I sent the questionarie to [email protected] No answer
    On aug 27th I re sent it to [email protected] and ALSO to [email protected] No answer yet.

    So I don't know why you don't see the application sent.

    Please tell how can a resend it in order to complete this process.

    By the way, I have 2 loads rejected (for $500 and for $200).

    Thanks for your support.

    Regrads,
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Belisario wrote:

    Hi, David

    On aug 23th I sent the questionarie to [email protected] No answer
    On aug 27th I re sent it to [email protected] and ALSO to [email protected] No answer yet.

    So I don't know why you don't see the application sent.

    Please tell how can a resend it in order to complete this process.

    By the way, I have 2 loads rejected (for $500 and for $200).

    Thanks for your support.

    Regrads,


    I responded to you via the PM you sent. Please respond to my message.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Ken74Ken74 Member Posts: 2
    Hi i have replied twice to the questionarie applying for us payment services. First time in october last year and most recently today. Just wondering if this is in order
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Ken74 wrote:

    Hi i have replied twice to the questionarie applying for us payment services. First time in october last year and most recently today. Just wondering if this is in order


    What is the ticket number you received after you submitted your information (starts with LTK)

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

Sign In or Register to comment.