Card Has Not Approved Yet

i need help
desperately need a solution to this problem , and thank you

We are happy to inform you that your application for a Payoneer account has been received and that you have just one more step left before we can review it.

Once you have an available balance in your oDesk account to make a withdrawal, please go to your oDesk wallet and click "withdraw" to perform the withdrawal to your Payoneer account.

Please contact us as soon as you submit a withdrawal so we can review your Payoneer account applications and send you your card.

Your reference number for this matter is: 1767571.

So ,what i can do to get a card ?

And Thank you Admin .

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    ayoub-err wrote:

desperately need a solution to this problem , and thank you

We are happy to inform you that your application for a Payoneer account has been received and that you have just one more step left before we can review it.

Once you have an available balance in your oDesk account to make a withdrawal, please go to your oDesk wallet and click "withdraw" to perform the withdrawal to your Payoneer account.

Please contact us as soon as you submit a withdrawal so we can review your Payoneer account applications and send you your card.

Your reference number for this matter is: 1767571.

So ,what i can do to get a card ?

And Thank you Admin .

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

As the email states you need to earn a payment with oDesk and withdraw it to your Payoneer account. Once you have done that we will continue to review your application.

• ayoub-errayoub-err Member Posts: 2
    Thank You My Brother David for this answer =)
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    ayoub-err wrote:

Thank You My Brother David for this answer =)

No problem, we are happy to help.