Rejected By Payoneer Security Department And Credit Card Funds Return Time ?

TheresaTheresa Member Posts: 1
edited August 2012 in Ask The Community
hello admins

a few days ago a payment was turned down by you guys due to the load limit been 300.00 monthly and we were told the credit card used will not be charged and the funds will be back to the card used in 5-7 working days

we have called the bank to ask if there is a pending charge now they do not see it does this mean we were still billed for a payment that was Rejected ? no funds have been returned to the card and they bank does not see it so were are these funds ?

also the bank told us to call them back in 10 working days if the funds are not returned and or if we still get billed

here is more infomation

payment ID 4707756
Load date 08/26/2012

thank you

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Theresa wrote:

hello admins

a few days ago a payment was turned down by you guys due to the load limit been 300.00 monthly and we were told the credit card used will not be charged and the funds will be back to the card used in 5-7 working days

we have called the bank to ask if there is a pending charge now they do not see it does this mean we were still billed for a payment that was Rejected ? no funds have been returned to the card and they bank does not see it so were are these funds ?

also the bank told us to call them back in 10 working days if the funds are not returned and or if we still get billed

here is more infomation

payment ID 4707756
    Load date 08/26/2012

thank you

Hi,

The charge to the card was a pre-authorization that we released and as you wrote, should show up 5-7 business days after it was released. Please note that since the load it has only been 3 business days.

• esportsocceresportsoccer Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I have a web shop located in Mexico and we are currently doing sales to a web store company in USA, mainly we are selling in wholesale some product manufactured in Mexico (heat transfer) and we tried to collect first payment from them (+8,000 USD) unfortunately the response was "Rejected by Payoneer Security Department", Payoneer sent me an email informing to me about the issue as well that I have a $300 USD limit per transaction (which is fine), however Do I have the chance to increase the limit? and other question could be : Do my customer in USA could pay a $300 USD per day?, reason why ? because they are my unique customer in USA..Thanks in advance
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

Hello, I have a web shop located in Mexico and we are currently doing sales to a web store company in USA, mainly we are selling in wholesale some product manufactured in Mexico (heat transfer) and we tried to collect first payment from them (+8,000 USD) unfortunately the response was "Rejected by Payoneer Security Department", Payoneer sent me an email informing to me about the issue as well that I have a $300 USD limit per transaction (which is fine), however Do I have the chance to increase the limit? and other question could be : Do my customer in USA could pay a $300 USD per day?, reason why ? because they are my unique customer in USA..Thanks in advance

Please note that all private loads are subject to manual approval by our payments department. You can view general information about our private load option here http://www.payoneer.com/PrivateLoads.aspx.

The purpose of the Payoneer card is for receiving payments from Payoneer partners and via the US Payment Service. We allow for the private load option as something that is additional to official payments.