Question On Linking My Payoneer Card With Moneybookers

Hi!
I activated my payoneer card today to transfer my balance from Moneybookers but then I have a question. I have already applied for US payment system and I got my account number too but when I tried entering it on Moneybookers it said that I had to first link a bank account in my country. But I'm an international student studying here so I don't have a bank account in this country and that was why I chose to apply for the US payment system...
Can someone please guide me to how I should link my payoneer card? :(
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

Hi!
    I activated my payoneer card today to transfer my balance from Moneybookers but then I have a question. I have already applied for US payment system and I got my account number too but when I tried entering it on Moneybookers it said that I had to first link a bank account in my country. But I'm an international student studying here so I don't have a bank account in this country and that was why I chose to apply for the US payment system...
    Can someone please guide me to how I should link my payoneer card? :(
    Thanks in advance.

Moneybookers has a policy that you have to enter in any bank account in your own country first, then you can add a bank account from a national account.

You don't ever have to use it, just put it in.