Load Time Paypal - Us Payment — Payoneer Community

Load Time Paypal - Us Payment

Hello.

I did a withdrawal of $80 from my Paypal account to my Payoneer US Payment service. After 2 days, Paypal says that the transaction was completed but I haven't received any notification from Payoneer about the funds being loaded to my account so now I don't have the money in Paypal and I don't know where they are because Payoneer haven't received them.

Please, if someone in Payoneer can confirm this transaction, I would appreciate.

Thanks.

Rafael.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    Rafael M wrote:

Hello.

I did a withdrawal of $80 from my Paypal account to my Payoneer US Payment service. After 2 days, Paypal says that the transaction was completed but I haven't received any notification from Payoneer about the funds being loaded to my account so now I don't have the money in Paypal and I don't know where they are because Payoneer haven't received them.

Please, if someone in Payoneer can confirm this transaction, I would appreciate.

Thanks.

Rafael.

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will look into this for you.

• Rafael MRafael M Member Posts: 4
    David wrote:

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will look into this for you.

thanks David. The funds already loaded on my Payoneer account. It took 6 days to clear.... that's the time Paypal takes to clear the payment. I didn't read it before I posted this.

Thanks.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    Rafael M wrote:

thanks David. The funds already loaded on my Payoneer account. It took 6 days to clear.... that's the time Paypal takes to clear the payment. I didn't read it before I posted this.

Thanks.

Great, thanks for the update.