Why My Cc Has Been Blocked?

Toady I received the following email:

"We are contacting you to let you know that transactions posted on your card have tripped a rule in our database and as a result your card was blocked for your protection.
Please log in to your online account at https://myaccount.payoneer.com/Login/Login.aspx, and check all of your transactions."

But when I login to my payoneer account and then click "view transactions" page link, I'm getting the error that the connection is lost and my session is expired.

So what should I do next? why my CC has been blocked? and can I unblock it?

i need it ASAP because I have several very important recurring payments on August 31st by this card.

P.S. my payoneer account email is the same that I used to register on this forums

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

Toady I received the following email:

"We are contacting you to let you know that transactions posted on your card have tripped a rule in our database and as a result your card was blocked for your protection.
    Please log in to your online account at https://myaccount.payoneer.com/Login/Login.aspx, and check all of your transactions."

But when I login to my payoneer account and then click "view transactions" page link, I'm getting the error that the connection is lost and my session is expired.

So what should I do next? why my CC has been blocked? and can I unblock it?

i need it ASAP because I have several very important recurring payments on August 31st by this card.

P.S. my payoneer account email is the same that I used to register on this forums

As the email states, please respond to the email or contact our support as soon as possible. To speak with an agent you can call or use our live chat option.

http://bit.ly/xLWavB

• nopsolutionsnopsolutions Member Posts: 8
    I already contacted your support and still haven't got any response.

As I've written above "i need it ASAP because I have several very important recurring payments on August 31st by this card". Otherwise, some of the internet sites I use will be blocked on September 1st because I did not pay for them on August 31st... because you blocked my CC and I cannot get fast reply from you (why should I wait several days?)

I already contacted your support and still haven't got any response.

As I've written above "i need it ASAP because I have several very important recurring payments on August 31st by this card". Otherwise, some of the internet sites I use will be blocked on September 1st because I did not pay for them on August 31st... because you blocked my CC and I cannot get fast reply from you (why should I wait several days?)

Please send me a private message with the ticket number you received (starts with LTK) after you contacted support.

Sent
    Hi David,

Any news on my CC? I've created the ticket 48 hours ago and still haven't any reply from you
    Guys,

please reply. 56 hours passed. ANY reply?
    62 hours passed since the ticket created. no reply. Great service!
    Anybody from Payoneer team? Why my ticket response is ignored. I created the ticket 72 hours ago. How long should I wait to get a reply?

Anybody from Payoneer team? Why my ticket response is ignored. I created the ticket 72 hours ago. How long should I wait to get a reply?

Hi,

Please note that it generally takes around 3 business days for our support department to respond to a ticket.

I see that our support has been in touch with you both today and yesterday.

They will respond to your latest ticket.

Thank you for your patience.

Yes. I got the reply in about 80 hours. Thanks.

David wrote:
    Please note that it generally takes around 3 business days for our support department to respond to a ticket.

That's not true. You state that it takes 2 business days to reply on your site and in your emails

Anyway it's really weird that it takes 2 days to reply to such requests. It should take up to several hours for any good service.
  • unity100unity100 Member Posts: 4
    I have received the same message on a cart that is rarely used, and without any problems. and now 2checkout sent ~200 dollars to this card. now both the card and the amount inside it are unavailable. the email says go to your account and view your latest transactions. when i attempt to view my transactions after logging in, it says 'your session is lost'.

3 whole business days is an unacceptable turnaround time for an issue which is this serious - 'you tripped a rule in our database and therefore we are totally blocking your card' -> however, for some reason, the card is still able to receive cash sent to it.

i would like to get some solid response before i act regarding this issue. before freaking 72 hours.
    edited September 2012
    unity100 wrote:

I have received the same message on a cart that is rarely used, and without any problems. and now 2checkout sent ~200 dollars to this card. now both the card and the amount inside it are unavailable. the email says go to your account and view your latest transactions. when i attempt to view my transactions after logging in, it says 'your session is lost'.

3 whole business days is an unacceptable turnaround time for an issue which is this serious - 'you tripped a rule in our database and therefore we are totally blocking your card' -> however, for some reason, the card is still able to receive cash sent to it.

i would like to get some solid response before i act regarding this issue. before freaking 72 hours.

I apologize for the delay. Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

Im still unable to see the transaction list when i login, with the 'your session to server has been lost' error i am getting when clicking on transactions after logging in.

However, someone replied to the webform ticket i put, and it says that there were unauthorized load attempts detected, and therefore my card was blocked. they tell me to order a new card.

im ok with ordering a new card. however, it will take long for it to arrive, and i have ~200 in that card which will wait for all that long.

is it possible for payoneer to refund the loads to 2checkout so 2checkout can send the funds to me over wire ?
    edited September 2012
    unity100 wrote:

Im still unable to see the transaction list when i login, with the 'your session to server has been lost' error i am getting when clicking on transactions after logging in.

However, someone replied to the webform ticket i put, and it says that there were unauthorized load attempts detected, and therefore my card was blocked. they tell me to order a new card.

im ok with ordering a new card. however, it will take long for it to arrive, and i have ~200 in that card which will wait for all that long.

is it possible for payoneer to refund the loads to 2checkout so 2checkout can send the funds to me over wire ?

Hi,

I see you private messaged me, I will answer you there.

edited October 2012
    There hasnt been ANY progress in my situation. 2co sent another $80 to the blocked card, and despite being blocked, for SOME reason that card accepted that $80 too, but still remaining in blocked status. now that blocked card holds more than $300.

and, support tells me to order a new card, but when i contacted them that i could find no way to order a new card, i get the below email :

"In order to have a new card issued and sent out to you free of charge, log in to your “My Account at www.payoneer.com and click on the link that says, "Please be advised that in order to ensure the safety of your funds, your card was blocked, please click here to order a new card."

But, when i log in, there is no such link in my account screen at payoneer.com.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I just sent you an e-mail requesting you to confirm some account information. Once you reply, I will ordered you a new card via DHL shipping, free of charge.