Be Careful With Payoneer !

insta-traderfxinsta-traderfx Member Posts: 2
edited August 2011 in Ask The Community
After some time I receive my payment from a client profits, today I find weirdness with Payoneer.

1. Funds from my client to the share of profits has not been released.
2. Payment profit of my client has been rejected. (My client told me that the money has been sent to Payoneer. but Payoneer says rejected)

I will provide pictorial evidence of a link, so that all see this weirdness. They wrote "Load Status: Processed, Est load date on 08/03/11 12:00:00 AM" But until this moment almost date on 08/04/11 (over a day), my funds are still floating.

Proof :
beaware.jpg

I have sent an email several times and came to live support, but they do not respond.

Be Careful With Payoneer !

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi,

I have looked into your account and I am taking this offline since this involves a sensitive issue.

I am emailing you now.
    Talia
  • hichamovhichamov Member Posts: 25
    Hello insta-traderfx

why you use Becareful :) ok let's say it's a little problem that can easily be resolved.. and concerning the Support.. i you write a feedback that will take long.. but if you use the Online Support it's gona be fast.. they just ask some security questions and they answer at once to your problems... so using the word Becareful is just like you don't Trust Payoneer... i don't work with poayoneer, i USE payoneer card and it's a GOOD One comparing with other semilar services companies so Be CHEERFUL because im certain that Payoneer Resolved a Bunch of Your Payments Process...

Thank you.
  • insta-traderfxinsta-traderfx Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2011
    while the problem is solved

but there is one question:
    I check my balance at an ATM there $ 1,500 or IDR 12.99 million
    But when I took IDR 12.5 million, the my balance of only remaining IDR 33,000.
    What is Payoneer have hidden fees? This is not like say, an ATM withdrawal fee is only $ 1 to wear, but the evidence is more than $ 40 my balance was gone.

Talia has successfully helped me, and now I hope Talia can help these new problems. You are the best that I know
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    I will answer through email.
    Talia