Registration Needs

farhan500farhan500 Member Posts: 5
edited September 2012 in Ask The Community
Dear Admin,
Bro I have registered for my card from Freelancer.com, while I was registering it ask me for my National ID number and I gave it and registered.they gave me my reference no.1770343. Do i need to send a copy of my ID card to admins, and if i need to send, where will i send the copy?

Please please help me by reviewing my application for card urgent, it will be very helpful for me because I need some money urgent. I will be very grateful to you. My reference number is 1770343

Thanks

Farhan

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    farhan500 wrote:

Dear Admin,
    Bro I have registered for my card from Freelancer.com, while I was registering it ask me for my National ID number and I gave it and registered.they gave me my reference no.1770343. Do i need to send a copy of my ID card to admins, and if i need to send, where will i send the copy?

Please please help me by reviewing my application for card urgent, it will be very helpful for me because I need some money urgent. I will be very grateful to you. My reference number is 1770343

Thanks

Farhan

Hi,

I answered your inquiry in the private message you sent me.

• farhan500farhan500 Member Posts: 5
    very much thanks bro for the information...will i send my national id copy to you?
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    farhan500 wrote:

very much thanks bro for the information...will i send my national id copy to you?

If our approval department requires you to send it, then you will send it in response to the email they send you asking for it. :)

• farhan500farhan500 Member Posts: 5
    ok bro very much thanks.... :D