Security Department Has Detected Fraudulent Activity Involving Some Payoneer Cards — Payoneer Community

Security Department Has Detected Fraudulent Activity Involving Some Payoneer Cards

NenadTNenadT Member Posts: 3
I have just received this email:

Dear Cardholder,

We are contacting you to let you know that our Security Department has detected fraudulent activity involving some Payoneer cards, and has reason to believe that your Payoneer card may have been compromised. To make sure your funds are secure, and in order to prevent any potential unauthorized transactions from being made with your card, we have blocked your card proactively for your protection. This action will ensure that your card balance is secure and all payments, current and future, remain safe.

Please log into your online account at https://myaccount.payoneer.com/Login/Login.aspx and request a new card. You will be asked to provide your current shipping address, and a new card will be issued and shipped to you immediately. Once you activate your new card, your card balance and all pending payments will be automatically be transferred to the new card.

We recommend that you submit the request for a new card as soon as possible, so you can receive the card and continue to use it for your spending.

Regards,
Payoneer

I have requested new card at https://myaccount.payoneer.com/Login/Login.aspx, but can you please tell me when can i have access to my funds? This is very important to me.

And can you please be more specific about:

and has reason to believe that your Payoneer card may have been compromised.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    In order to protect the financial security of our card holders, our security department is constantly monitoring our system and card usage in order to prevent any unauthorized or fraudulent activity. If you received this message, it means that we have reason to believe your card or card information may be compromised.

Once you receive the new card and activate it, your account balance will be automatically loaded (to the new card).
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer