Multiple Stiforp Accounts‏ — Payoneer Community

Multiple Stiforp Accounts‏

Multiple stiforp accounts in one payoneer card
Hi David and support team

As you are in the customer support team member of Payonneer I strongly believe only you can provide me this important and vital information.

Well I really need to create 20 Stiforp accounts. Only you can suggest me if I will be able to associate all the 20 stiforp accounts to my one single payoneer card with ending number 5706.

I really need to know if there is any restriction and limitation of payoneer card on how many accounts maximum I will be able to associate to the payoneer card.

For instance paypal is clear that up to 8 ebay accounts can be linked with one paypal account.

Please inform me if there is no such limitation between Payoneer and Stiforp.
Stiforp support team has advise me to contact Payoneer team for this information.

Thanks. Waiting for a reply soon.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    guest12341 wrote:

Hi David and support team

As you are in the customer support team member of Payonneer I strongly believe only you can provide me this important and vital information.

Well I really need to create 20 Stiforp accounts. Only you can suggest me if I will be able to associate all the 20 stiforp accounts to my one single payoneer card with ending number 5706.

I really need to know if there is any restriction and limitation of payoneer card on how many accounts maximum I will be able to associate to the payoneer card.

For instance paypal is clear that up to 8 ebay accounts can be linked with one paypal account.

Please inform me if there is no such limitation between Payoneer and Stiforp.
    Stiforp support team has advise me to contact Payoneer team for this information.

Thanks. Waiting for a reply soon.

Hi,

As long as each account is vaild and does not break any rules set by the partner, you can associate as many accounts as you would like with your Payoneer card and that partner.