Secondary Billing Address On Debit Card

Hello, i've sent an email on this query to customer support but have not had any response so I'm going to post my query here....I subscribed to a mail forwarding company in the US so I have a US mail address. Is it possible to have secondary billing address on the payoneer dedit card? There are some online merchants that checks the billing address link to the card , and if it's a non US address, the card is decline. Please advise.

Regards

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Firdaus wrote:

Hello, i've sent an email on this query to customer support but have not had any response so I'm going to post my query here....I subscribed to a mail forwarding company in the US so I have a US mail address. Is it possible to have secondary billing address on the payoneer dedit card? There are some online merchants that checks the billing address link to the card , and if it's a non US address, the card is decline. Please advise.

Regards

Hi,

At this time we do not support you having this as a secondary billing address. This can only be used as a shipping address, but we may ask for documents to prove this belongs to you.

• laredo64laredo64 Member Posts: 1

Regards

@ David: I also have the same issue as newbie..What is the requirement for using the US mail address as the shipping address.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    laredo64 wrote:

Regards

@ David: I also have the same issue as newbie..What is the requirement for using the US mail address as the shipping address.

There are no specific requirements involved, however we may ask you for official documentation to prove your residence.