which ATM both I can use in BD.

Which ATM Both I can use in Bangladesh.plz submit list or location at dhaka.

mahfuz

Comments

• sktanveerahmed23sktanveerahmed23 Posts: 6Member
    You can use any ATM booth which accept Master card in anywhere in Dhaka. I usually use AB BANK ATM booth. Because I can withdraw instantly without any problem. I've tried BRAC BANK & DBBL but their ATM Service is very bad in my location. Best of luck.
  • KamalPixiKamalPixi Posts: 8Member
    DBBL & BRAC BANK they r always KapJap! They are stupid! I can suggest you City Bank Booth!

Source: Own Experience!

Thank You.
  • delwarjahandelwarjahan Posts: 3Member
    Never use BRAC bank booth, my money captured 2 times and I got it back with payoneer support. Dutch is much better, if for some reason Dutch both can't process the money it will be automatically back in your payoneer account within 2-5 minutes.

City bank and prime bank can be the best choice.

Standard charted bank charges 500BDT for access fee, but you can withdrwa bigger amount on those ATM.
    Blogger and Online Marketer: blogron.com
  • sumonbcesumonbce Posts: 2Member
    dear sir,
    I have a problem. yesterday I go to a BRACK ATM for withdrew my $, but my card was capture by the BRACK ATM, and I meet the BRACK Bank Manager and He told me you don't got the card, I asked him why I don't get the card he said your card is International Debit masterd card, so you don't get the card and our Head office Destroyed the card.
    Now what can I dO? Please help me,, thanks
  • Nafis HasanNafis Hasan Posts: 21Member ✭✭
    > @mahfuzrahman54 said:
    > Which ATM Both I can use in Bangladesh.plz submit list or location at dhaka.

Use Brac Bank ATM.
  • Nafis HasanNafis Hasan Posts: 21Member ✭✭
    > @sumonbce said:
    > dear sir,
    > I have a problem. yesterday I go to a BRACK ATM for withdrew my $, but my card was capture by the BRACK ATM, and I meet the BRACK Bank Manager and He told me you don't got the card, I asked him why I don't get the card he said your card is International Debit masterd card, so you don't get the card and our Head office Destroyed the card.
    > Now what can I dO? Please help me,, thanks

Contact payoneer customer support and ask them to block your current card and issue you a new card.

For future transaction please use payoneer bank withdrawal.
  • sumonbcesumonbce Posts: 2Member
    the card captured in Sayedpur Brack ATM Booth.
  • realtimerealtime Posts: 35Member ✭✭
    sumonbce said:
    the card captured in Sayedpur Brack ATM Booth.
    Contact with Payoneer Support Center as soon as possible for further assistance. You might need to fill up a form. 

In addition, we suggest that you contact Brack Bank ATM operator and request to have the card returned. If required, Payoneer can provide the bank with an ownership statement indicating that the card belongs to you.
  • Mostaq82Mostaq82 Posts: 1Member
    All ATM booth in BD under NPSB
  • nazmulspayoneernazmulspayoneer Posts: 1Member
    Which ATM Both I can use in Bangladesh.plz submit list or location at Rajshahi.
  • nazmulspayoneernazmulspayoneer Posts: 1Member
    Which ATM Both I can use in Bangladesh.plz submit list or location at Rajshahi.
  • yoyoshah963yoyoshah963 Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    AB BANK ATM it is the one i know now you can search master card is written atm
  • shahebshaheb Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    can you plz contact me i am from rajshahi . nazmulspayoneer. 01762691220 my cell
  • skLeonskLeon Posts: 3Member
    Never use BracK Bank ATM booth. Always use city bank, standard chartered, HSBC booth anywhere in Bangladesh.
  • rushorusho Posts: 7Member
    use ... standard charter ATM, City ATM... .. be aware about using DBBL and Brack ATM. Best of luck
  • rushorusho Posts: 7Member
    Hello @nazmulspayoneer

First Priority is : Standard Charter ATM, CITY ATM to withdraw your funds. If you can't find any of those ATM nearest in your location then use fairly DBBL mastercard supported ATM but remember don't use Brack Bank ATM. If you use Brack Bank ATM they capture your Payoneer card and you will never get your card from them.

Thanks!

Best Of Luck
  • JuniorBDJuniorBD Posts: 81Member ✭✭
    rusho said:
    Hello @nazmulspayoneer

First Priority is : Standard Charter ATM, CITY ATM to withdraw your funds. If you can't find any of those ATM nearest in your location then use fairly DBBL mastercard supported ATM but remember don't use Brack Bank ATM. If you use Brack Bank ATM they capture your Payoneer card and you will never get your card from them.

Thanks!

Best Of Luck
    How much fees the cut from every withdrawl ?
    Payoneer takes 2.15 per withdrawal, is there any additional charge required ?
    Best Regards,
    Abdul Halim Jr.
  • shajaanshajaan Posts: 4Member
    Hello Everybody. When I put my card in Brac bank atm it says to select current/savings/credit/default. Which one should I select. Plz let me know ASAP> Thanks.
  • shajaanshajaan Posts: 4Member
    Hello Everybody. When I put my card in Brac bank atm it says to select current/savings/credit/default. Which one should I select. Plz let me know ASAP> Thanks.
  • donajdonaj Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    > @shajaan said:
    > Hello Everybody. When I put my card in Brac bank atm it says to select current/savings/credit/default. Which one should I select. Plz let me know ASAP> Thanks.

Please use "Current Account"
  • HerokHerok Posts: 1Member
    I have Payoneer master card so how can i deposit money to Payoneer master card from Bangladesh?
  • JuniorBDJuniorBD Posts: 81Member ✭✭
    Herok said:
    I have Payoneer master card so how can i deposit money to Payoneer master card from Bangladesh?
    Hi,
    You can't deposit money from bangladesh. Alternately you can buy payoneer dollar from other user who use payoneer.

Best Regards,
    Abdul Halim Jr.
  • rezuanrezuan Posts: 1Member
    I listed some Bank Name suggestion for ATM Withdrawal in Bangladesh.

a) Standard Chartered Bank ATM
    b) City ATM
    c) AB Bank ATM
    d) HSBC ATM

There is another Withdrawal option from Bangladesh is "Transfer To Bank Account"

Now Question is:
    1. Which Is cost effective? ATM Withdrawal or Transfer To Bank Account?
    2. If "Transfer To Bank Account" is most cost effective, which bank's account is most user-friendly and Cost effective?

Charges are:
    Transfer To Bank Account- 2.00% of total amount(Per Transfer)
    *Applies if currency of transferred funds is identical to currency of target account

ATM Withdrawal or Cash Disbursements (via bank teller or in-store)- $3.15 (Per transaction)
    *When withdrawal or disbursement is requested
    (*surcharge may also be applied by your ATM/POS service provider)
  • rayhanulrashedrayhanulrashed Posts: 1Member
    Which ATM Both I can use in Bangladesh for with GBP(POUND).plz submit list or location at Rangpur.
  • Abdullah_al_mamun90Abdullah_al_mamun90 Posts: 1Member
    :)আমার একটি পেওনিয়ার মাষ্টার কার্ড আছে এবং একাউন্টে ডলার ‍ও আছে এখন আমি বাংলাদেশের যে সকল এটিএম বুথে মাষ্টারকার্ড সাপোর্ট করে সেগুলো থেকে টাকা তুলতে পারবো কি ? এবং টাকা তুলতে চার্জ কেমন ? এবং ঢাকায় কোন ব্যাংকের বুথ এক্ষেত্রে সব থেকে ভালো ?
  • mitu1mitu1 Posts: 1Member
    ভাই দয়া করে কেও জানাবেন ATM থেকে ৫০০০ টাকা উঠালে কত টাকা কাটবে।