Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Receiving Payments from Companies

Zainab
Zainab Member Posts: 5
Hello, I have a question regarding the US Payment Service.

I understand it's meant to be used for payments from companies and not individuals; does this mean the payment would have to come from an account that's of the company's name? And not a person/employee's name?

Comments

• ghufran_1346
    ghufran_1346 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • Nissim
    Nissim Administrator Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
  • ghufran_1346
    ghufran_1346 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
  • daarster
    daarster Member Posts: 3
  • daarster
    daarster Member Posts: 3
  • Nissim
  • kimobaby
    kimobaby Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited June 2013
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,349
  • kimobaby
  • Nissim
  • kimobaby
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,349
  • kimobaby
    edited June 2013
  • Nissim
  • kimobaby
  • Melisa
    Melisa Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
  • kimobaby
  • olvus
    olvus Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
  • Romi
    Romi Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
  • Keros_tn
    Keros_tn Member Posts: 2
  • ecdev
    ecdev Member Posts: 1
  • Romi
    Romi Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭
  • bes1989
    bes1989 Member Posts: 0
  • abdullahi1
    abdullahi1 Member Posts: 1
  • mel at selz
    mel at selz Member Posts: 1
  • doua_mahjoub
    doua_mahjoub Member Posts: 0
    :(
  • mogakolodi_93
    mogakolodi_93 Member Posts: 1
    which other service can be used to load money into my payonner account? and how!? my country does not have Amazon services!

which companies are partnered with payonner? i am in Botswana,Africa
  • Justine
    Justine Guest Posts: 168
    @mogakolodi_93‌

There are thousands of companies around the world that pay with Payoneer. If you are working with a company and need to receive payments, you can contact them and ask if they pay with Payoneer.If you are working with a company that does not yet pay with Payoneer, please send us the company’s name, website, and a point of contact (name, e-mail) and we will be happy to contact them to provide information about Payoneer.

• Nissim
    Hi,

Yes, you can certainly receive payments from both of these companies to your US Payment Service.

So long as they allow you to withdraw funds to a US bank, we will allow the payment and fund it to your Payoneer account.

Once you've started to receive payments and experience our service, I'd love to hear your feedback. Feel free to contact me: [email protected]
  • Ali-S
    Ali-S Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2014
    That is good point :smile:
  • StefanKTS
    StefanKTS Member Posts: 2
    Can I withdraw money from my Cleanfiles account to my US Payment Service account?
    Cleanfiles have a ACH withdrow option. Will moneyarrive to my Payoneer account?
    Cleanfiles also have the option of paying directly to Payoneer , but I have some problems with linking accounts .
  • charif250
    charif250 Member Posts: 3
    To register for the service you have to prove the identity of the national government issued and then activate the service for the receiver of your finances
  • Muhammad Ali
    Muhammad Ali Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Can i receive Money from Mylikes .com? if i add Payoneer's bank account info into their site?

Mylikes is not listed in your list + Mylikes is a US Company
  • Nissim
    Hi,

Yes, you will be able to receive payments from this company.

Please note that we no longer have a specific list of approved companies. You will be able to receive payments from any US company, so long as the payment and comply comply with our official Terms and Conditions.
  • sajee
    sajee Member Posts: 1
    I've asked some questions about Payoneer from you Nissim. You are the best one forwarding it.

I'm a Google Adsense account holder, who living in Japan. It has idea to move USA for one year or less. So, need to carry my Google Adsense account with me changing country as USA.

I want to know this. Using Payoneer card (without creating bank account in USA) can I withdraw Adsense money.

Actually, creating bank account is useless for me. Course, I have no idea about my next living place and living period too.

Is Withdrawing Adsense money from Payoneer card valid for any countries as a globe money withdrawal. I need permanent solution to withdraw money from my adsense account. I thins Payoneer card is the best one for me. While I'm searching about it, got your card as the solution.

Am I correct or it has some dis-matching for my problem.
    Thank you.
  • Nissim
    Hi,

Google currently requires that you the bank account used to withdraw funds from your AdSense account be in the same country as the AdSense account.

This means that only people with a US AdSense account will be able to withdraw earnings using our US Payment Service.
  • sajee
    sajee Member Posts: 1
    Thank Nissim.
    Thanks for your kind respond.

It means I've come to real place. WOW.

Yes! I'm going to change my adsense account as USA.

Plesae tell me this. I'm going to create Payoneer card for Japan. Is it Ok to connect for USA adsense account.

What about SWIFT code, which asked from Google. Do you provide it? or It doensn't want to care.

Thank you.
  • AlexOne
    AlexOne Member Posts: 0
    Hi,

I want to sell my books on Google Play Books.

Google didn't activated my country for payments to sellers.

Can I use Payooner US Payment Service for payments from Google Play Books?

Google requires to specify BIK and SWIFT/BIC, but in my US Payment Service information I don't see these details.

Thanks in advance,
  • Nissim
    If Google does not support your country, you will unfortunately not be able to use the service.

Our US Payment Service does enable you to receive payments from Google, but only if you have a valid account with them, supported in your country, and that allow you to withdraw to a US bank.
  • fobiss
    fobiss Member Posts: 1
    Hello Guys/Gals,

Can I receive money from Escrow.com, Pool.com, Sedo.com? (The most important is Escrow.com and Pool.com)

Escrow.com is a US company, Pool.com is Canadian.

Thanks in advance.

Rob
  • Nissim
    Hi,

You can receive payments from Escrow.com and Sedo.com, using your US Payment Service.

In regards to Pool.com, as they are a Canadian company you need to check if they also provide US bank transfers (ACH or Direct Deposit) as a payment option. If they do not, you will not be able to receive payments from them, as we do not support receiving international wire transfers.

That being said, I recommend contacting Pool.com and suggesting to them that they begin officially supporting Payoneer payments. If you have a point of contact at the company, I'd also be happy to reach out to them, just e-mail me their information: nissimal [at] payoneer [dot] com
  • fobiss
    fobiss Member Posts: 1
    Thank you for your help Nissim.

I am going to register now.

I will also contact with pool.com and will inform you if they replied positively about the payoneer payment.

Rob
  • Nissim
    Great, thanks Rob!

Keep me updated if I can be of any further assistance. Looking forward to hearing your feedback once you've had a chance to use Payoneer to receive payments :smile: 
  • Justine
    In the case of PayPal, they may not accept a debit/credit card with a billing address from certain countries.

I would suggest receiving payments from companies directly to your Payoneer account, or using an alternate eWallet that supports your country.
  • khanbabu015
    khanbabu015 Member Posts: 0
    Hello,

Can i Receiving payments from bodis.com?

bodis.com is a US company
  • itsardar
    itsardar Member Posts: 2
    Will I be able to get a referral income, though I have not load any amount in my account?
    And if I get the referral, will it be US based income or US based money?
    How many days will need to get the money for a referral?
    another question:
    When the yearly charged is taken by Payoneer for a account? After one year or Start of the year?

Regards,
    Imran Topu Sardar
    www.itsardar.com
  • emitula
    emitula Member Posts: 2
    Hey.
    I want to use Sedo (Sedo to Payoneer).
    I have some doubts about it.
    It asks me for a SWIFT Code (not a must). Should I put a number? Which one? Or just leave it blank?

It asks me for Zip Code, City, Street Address. What should I put?

Finally, how long does it take to get to my account once Sedo sends the payment?

Thanks!
  • Justine
    edited October 2014
    Hello,

Earnings for the Refer a Friend program do not count as US based income for you. Only once your friends that you have referred have gotten $100 in their account you will received the referral fee. For more info please see this link: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-correctly-use-the-refer-a-friend-program/

The annual fee will be taken once you have the sufficient funds available in your account, and is then charged again each year (at the start of the year). 
  • Nissim
    Hi,

You can use our US Payment Service to receive payments from Bodis.com. Just set up your account with them to pay via US bank transfer, and provide them with your US Payment Service details.
  • Nissim
    The US Payment Service can only receive US bank transfers (ACH). Currently we do not support receiving wire transfers.

You'll need to make sure with them that they will send a local US ACH (Direct Deposit) transfer. Once sent, it generally arrives within 1-3 business days.
  • realking1
    realking1 Member Posts: 0
    edited October 2014
    Hello,
    Yesterday I linked and confirmed bank account on paypal using the us payment service details.Two hours later I withdrew some funds to the same bank account but after three hours got an email which said "Dear Muhammad Dawood Khan,

On Oct 5, 2014, we attempted to transfer from your bank account ending in 3553. This transfer was returned by your bank on the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your PayPal account.

Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Sincerely,
    PayPal"

What should I do?
  • Nissim
    Based on the e-mail above, it seems that PayPal attempted to charge funds from your US Payment Service.

Please note that the service is receive only, and any attempts to charge funds to it will not be approved. For further assistance and to request a new US Payment Service number, you'll need to contact our customer support department.
  • gmentat
    gmentat Member Posts: 0
    Hello,
    I would like to receive payments from Facebook (money earned in my FB gaming app). Did anyone try this?

Thanks.
  • Nissim
    We do accept payments from Facebook using the US Payment Service.

So long as Facebook provides you with the option to withdraw your earnings via US bank transfer, you will be able to receive payments to Payoneer using the US Payment Service.
  • realking1
    realking1 Member Posts: 0
    Bodis is a domain parking company with three payment methods out of which one is Direct Deposit (ACH).Can I use USPS to withdraw funds?
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie Member Posts: 1
    Hi, where can I get the following info:
    - Bank Account Holder's Name:
    - Bank Name:
    - Bank Account Number:
    - Bank Routing Number (for ACH):
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie Member Posts: 1
    Thanks, Nissim! Would I be able to receive payments from non-American companies also? (with US Payment Service activated)
  • Nissim
    The US Payment Service can only receive payments via US ACH/Direct Deposit transfer, from US companies.

We also have a EUR Payment Service that enables you to receive payments from EU companies, in EUR, via SEPA transfer. If you want to apply for that, contact [email protected]

At this time we are not able to support receiving wire transfers.
  • ashraf
    ashraf Member Posts: 1
    > @Nissim said:
    > You need to add your US Payment Service to your Skrill account as a new US bank account. Once it's verified by Skrill, you can then withdraw funds to that account, and all payments received will be funded to your Payoneer card.
    - I have a verified Skrill account, i'm successfully verifiying my payoneer card and adding the US payment account. So my question is that payoneer US payment service accept payments from Skrill or not ?
  • jlovea
    jlovea Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    @Nissim‌ i have same problem and also Payoneer gave me new account but again Same problem with my second account..... I think Payoneer should contact PayPal on this issue 
  • jlovea
    jlovea Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Hi @realking1‌ i have same problem as you .. pls meet me here 
  • rustam143
    rustam143 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited October 2014
    My Transaction to Bank account completed in Paypal on 10th October but still nothing received in my Payment history in payoneer, why is the so delay any one Community Manager Describe ?
  • Bounty
    Bounty Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    dude, 10th Oct. was Friday so take into your consideration that Saturday and Sunday are vacations ... So i would expect your account get loaded at Monday night.
  • Bounty
    Bounty Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Please let me know once everything went fine.
  • rustam143
    rustam143 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    > @Bounty said:
    > Please let me know once everything went fine.
    today again holiday of Columbus day in usa i think
  • Nissim
    Yes, please note that US bank transfers are not processed on weekends or bank holidays.

Today (October 13) is a national bank holiday in the US (Columbus Day)
  • Nissim
    Yes - we do accept payments from Skrill to the US Payment Service.
  • garrido
    garrido Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I am experiencing a huge delay in receiving a payment through Us Payments Service, and no one has been able to give me a reasonable explanation through the regular support channels, so here I am hoping someone will hear me and help me out.

I had a payment sent to me on 09/25/14. This was a little over three weeks ago. This payment is nowhere to be seen. I started contacting support about this delay about a week ago, and 5 business days ago I sent Payoneer all requested information about the payment, including a trace number. Still no response. I have already successfully received payments from this same client, so I am sure there is no issue there. Support has not been helpful at all, no one seems concerned or tries to find me an answer.

Has anyone experienced such a long delay before? This service seems to be so unreliable that I am currently looking for an alternative method to receive my payments, probably through international wire transfer to a regular bank account.

Thanks,

Fernando
  • elliotsanchez
    elliotsanchez Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2014
    im facing the very same issue lately, my client has been paying me on time like clockwork since 2012 and lately it has been taking a lot longer.

i have to add also that contacting customer support is totally useless , they have no tools to help in the act, they are just there to tell you to wait longer. support is so slow that i have requested a card last year and status is still pending, i have sent tickets asking the reason why it is still pending and as usual no response, it sucks to be stressed when are we getting our money, you guys remember that you have no physical business so we rely on you based on trust. So even if you have the best intentions ever with us, you guys lose points with us the clients when you dont respond us to stuff like this, we are even willing to wait, but for our peace of mind stay in touch.
  • garrido
    Thank you @elliotsanchez for your reply. When you say "it has been taking a lot longer", how long do you mean? What was the longest you've ever had to wait for a payment?
  • khoapla0506
    khoapla0506 Member Posts: 1
    I have same problem, its been 3 days and nothing happen, all payments I received before is ok, its just happen
  • Nissim
    @garrido‌ - If your payment is not showing up at all, even in a pending review status, it could mean that it never reached Payoneer. I see our support department is assisting in running a trace of the payment, however keep in mind that this could take time as it depends entirely on the banking network of the sender (and not Payoneer). 

Once a payment reaches your account, it is generally reviewed automatically or within 1 business day. We are aware of a currently delay in payments, which can result in an additional 1-2 business days or review time, and are working hard to resolve this as soon as possible.

• garrido
    @nissim 1. Why is this sort of answer never given by support? 2. Why is this sort of thing never an issue with regular banking systems (ie wire transfers between bank accounts)?
  • mikacns
    mikacns Member Posts: 4
    I am glad to see Nissim answering questions here, since the customer service doesn't know much or can't be reached at all. I too have a delayed payment, while everything went smooth before.

For what its worth, I also experienced a delay on another payment processor (unrelated to Payoneer), so something is definitely up.
  • Nissim
    garrido said:
    @nissim 1. Why is this sort of answer never given by support? 2. Why is this sort of thing never an issue with regular banking systems (ie wire transfers between bank accounts)?
    I do apologize if the answer you received from our support team was not sufficient. If the issue isn't resolved soon, please send me a PM with your reference/incident number and I'll be happy to follow up.

Even with wire transfers between accounts there can sometime be delays or issues, it's something that exists with all bank transfers (and is not specific to Payoneer). It is indeed rare, but can unfortunately happen. We process billions of dollars annually, which amounts to a very large number of bank transfers, and the majority of them are received without issue.

I'm sure that our support team will be able to follow up and make sure that you receive your funds, and in the meantime do apologize for the delay.
  • elliotsanchez
    this week im facing the very same issue from last week , money is too delayed, is this going to be permanent? this is so not good
  • elliotsanchez
    > @garrido dijo:
    > Thank you elliotsanchez for your reply. When you say "it has been taking a lot longer", how long do you mean? What was the longest you've ever had to wait for a payment?

7 days man (including weekends)
  • KhanBabu017
    KhanBabu017 Member Posts: 4
    Thank you so much
  • sekonic
    sekonic Member Posts: 0
    Hi, to receive a refund from the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) they are asking me for a bank account to transfer the money, Can I receive the money with the US Payment Service?
    PS: I am not an US resident (please sorry about my poor english :D )
  • winsten
    winsten Member Posts: 6
    I just face this issue today. It seems like amount that is five figure and above would face a longer review process to get approval. Payoneer would ask for further evidence to proof source of fund, etc. In my case, it took close to three days before the amount is finally approved and loaded to my card.
  • Iqra Arshad
    Iqra Arshad Member Posts: 3
    Hi nissim .
    I am working for a Company based in California . can they Send payment Via ACH From a Personal Account
  • Nissim
    The company can send you funds via ACH, but they need to send it from a company bank account and not a personal bank account.
  • Nissim
    We currently do not support receiving tax refunds using the US Payment Service.
  • Warko
    Warko Member Posts: 0
    I am a Payoneer card holder that I got from Stiforp.com, now I want to use to receive payment from Clickbank, how, because in the member area there is no "TAB US Payment Service"
  • Nissim
    You'll need to contact our customer support department and request to sign up for the US Payment Service: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/
  • ahmad13245
    ahmad13245 Member Posts: 2
    i want to know how much fee pay for transfer 20 dollars from skrill to payoneer?
  • Inzie
    Inzie Member Posts: 2
    > @Nissim said:
    > The company can send you funds via ACH, but they need to send it from a company bank account and not a personal bank account.

Hi, I'm not clear on the concept of what defines a "company" in the US. Can any business entity with a company bank account make an ACH Credit/Direct Deposit? Or only businesses like an LLC or Inc count as companies?

Kindly clarify please. :smile:
  • Nissim
    Any business that has a company bank account will be able to send you funds. The restriction we have is that it is not a personal bank account - so the funds need to be sent to you from a company (business) bank account.

The line of business related to the payment should also be in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
  • Inzie
    Inzie Member Posts: 2
    > @Nissim said:
    > Any business that has a company bank account will be able to send you funds. The restriction we have is that it is not a personal bank account - so the funds need to be sent to you from a company (business) bank account.
    >
    > The line of business related to the payment should also be in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.

Thanks Nissim, now it's clearer. :smile:

So, that means I can get paid by any US business that is in compliance with Payoneer's T&C and also has a business bank account?
  • Nissim
    Right, that's correct.
  • Wittahachchi
    Wittahachchi Member Posts: 2
    hi, I need to know, There is an option to withdraw freelancer earnings named "Express Withdrawal". See attached pic.
    I am a member of US payment service. My question is,

Q1)
    Can we withdraw freelancer earnings to US payment service virtual bank?

Q2)
    If we can use it..,
    For that they ask >>
    Bank Name: Bank Of America
    Routing Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Bank City/State: ?????????? (WHAT IS THE CITY/STATE)
    Account Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Account Type: CHECKING

Please help me.
    Thank you!
    regards,
    Thilina
  • Chankhat
    Chankhat Member Posts: 2
    > @Nissim said:
    > This information can be obtained if you have the US Payment Service activated for your account.
    >
    > To check that, log into your account and go to the "Receive Payments" menu (look for the US Payment Service Profile option).
  • Chankhat
    Chankhat Member Posts: 2
    hello Nissim,
    Please guide me to get US Payment service activation. I do not see " "Receive Payments" menu (look for the US Payment Service Profile option)."

US Payment Service Profile option---- is not showing in my a/c
    pls guide
  • btimsina
    btimsina Member Posts: 2
    I am surprised as to the cold silence of Payoneer about its recent disassociation with PayPal disabling PayPal to Payoneer transfers. Can someone break the silence please?
  • muhammadali
    muhammadali Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Hello Wittahachchi,

I believe yes. Because the basic aim of payoneer is to help people (working online as a freelancer or as an affiliate), in receiving payments either by freelance sites or from US companies through US Payment service. I recently funded my account (i.e. Payoneer US Payment Account) through a normal transfer request.
    I hope, it will help.

Regards,

Ali
  • fazygee
    fazygee Member Posts: 1
    Payza require city name where your bank account is located whatever i think payoneer didnot give us city name. so what i have to do with this.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Hi, have you contacted support and asked them for assistance? If you not I suggest you do so and they will help: http://paynr.co/1zso8ww
  • fazygee
    fazygee Member Posts: 1
    Well. Thanks i contact with payonner team .

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.