Receiving Payments from Companies

ZainabZainab Posts: 5Member
Hello, I have a question regarding the US Payment Service.

I understand it's meant to be used for payments from companies and not individuals; does this mean the payment would have to come from an account that's of the company's name? And not a person/employee's name?

Comments

• ghufran_1346ghufran_1346 Posts: 11Member
    Hi

Can yoyu please tell me the process of transfering money from moneybookers.com to payoneer account? If I've verified payoneer card and account.

Please guide me through the process.

Regards
    G

"Sweat more in peace"

results in

Bleed less in war!!!!!

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You need to add your US Payment Service to your Skrill account as a new US bank account. Once it's verified by Skrill, you can then withdraw funds to that account, and all payments received will be funded to your Payoneer card.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • ghufran_1346ghufran_1346 Posts: 11Member
    Hi Nissim!

You're great. I was wondering that may be its not possible but you told the technique now soon I'll apply this method. Thank you for your great response.

Regards
    G

"Sweat more in peace"

results in

Bleed less in war!!!!!

• daarsterdaarster Posts: 3Member

Nallo Nissim, about this topic, can I transfer money from my moneybookers account to Payoneer card if I have Freelancer  accounts associated with my card? Its almost a year how I receive my payments from Freelancer.com and Payoneer card is great for that purpose. However it is the only card that I have and can use it on any ATM, store, internet etc. and it would be great if I can connect somehow my moneybookers accout where I also have some money...

Thx

• daarsterdaarster Posts: 3Member

One more thing...I don`t live in US...

You can sign up for the US Payment Service, which can be used for your account opened via Freelancer.com. More details here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/1948-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

Nissim
  • kimobabykimobaby Posts: 39Member
    edited June 2013
    Nissim wrote on June 28 2013, 11:05 AM: »

You can sign up for the US Payment Service, which can be used for your account opened via Freelancer.com. More details here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/1948-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

sorry to up this topic again but as you said you can add US payment service to freelancer.com

but where ? http://prntscr.com/1cr5f4 i cant see this option

thx

• RitaRita Community Manager Posts: 2,617Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, please note, in order to get paid from freelancer.com you need to add freelancer.com as a partner. You can read how to do it here: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-to-one-payoneer-account/

well i can't see any payoneer payment in freelancer.com o.O

it this normal or what ?

Payoneer is a withdrawal option for Freelancer.com, not an option to make purchases. If you have an account as a freelancer and earn funds, you can sign up to withdraw to a Payoneer card.

Nissim
    Nissim wrote on June 30 2013, 1:14 PM: »

Payoneer is a withdrawal option for Freelancer.com, not an option to make purchases. If you have an account as a freelancer and earn funds, you can sign up to withdraw to a Payoneer card.

which one from this http://prntscr.com/1crm4s ?

• RitaRita Community Manager Posts: 2,617Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You need to choose Freelancer Debit Card and than use the steps described in the post above. 

edited June 2013
    Rita wrote on June 30 2013, 2:37 PM: »

You need to choose Freelancer Debit Card and than use the steps described in the post above. 

well i clicked on this option

and i got this

http://prntscr.com/1csggk

so ?

As the image says, you need to have at least $30 to order a card.

Nissim
    Nissim wrote on June 30 2013, 7:26 PM: »

As the image says, you need to have at least $30 to order a card.

why i would order freelancer card ? if i have payoneer card ?

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Posts: 1,749Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

HI! Please note that Freelancer.com will only allow you to choose Payoneer a method of payment, and add your account with them to your existing card, only once you have a minimum of $30 of balance with them.

Please try to add your account with them once you have met this requirement :thumbsu:

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

Melisa wrote on July 1 2013, 7:28 AM: »

HI! Please note that Freelancer.com will only allow you to choose Payoneer a method of payment, and add your account with them to your existing card, only once you have a minimum of $30 of balance with them.

Please try to add your account with them once you have met this requirement :thumbsu:

thx ^_^

• olvusolvus Posts: 18Member ✭✭

Good afternoon. To receive funds from Skrill to Payoneer I must add my US Payment Service details. However, my  US Payment Service account should be verified by bank transfer to Scrill. Can I make a bank transfer from my US Payment Service to Scrill (I`m non US resident)?

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2013

Hi,

You cannot send money from the USPS details, only receive payments.

What Skrill means is that it will charge a verification fee from your bank account to be able to add it.

Please make sure you have funds on your card or else this won't work.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Keros_tnKeros_tn Posts: 2Member

Thank you Nassim you saved my day :)

• ecdevecdev Posts: 1Member

Hey there, 

Skrill wants to charge a verification fee, but my payoneer card is a brand new, I just activated it, and there are no funds. How can I start withdrawing from Skrill to my new card? 

Thanks!

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    There are two main ways to get payments on your card:
    1. Partners (sites/businesses we work with)
    2. US Payment Service

Unfortunately we're not affiliated with Skrill and cannot change their terms or rules for verifying a bank account - I can suggest contacting them directly and perhaps they can assist you manually with adding the bank details for withdrawal.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• bes1989bes1989 Posts: 0Member
    Hello everyone! 
    I'm new to this forum using the Payoneer service. 

I'd like your help with if all my bank details provided by Payoneer I can receive funds from the website to collect donations as https://www.kickstarter.com or https://www.indiegogo.com based in the USA?? 

If I proceed by following the example given in the following topic: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/13060-new-feature-send-a-us-payment-request/  and I succeed to fund my project launched https://www.kickstarter.com or https://www.indiegogo.com fundraising successfully ?? 

Can I receive funding from these two sites (https://www.kickstarter.com and https://www.indiegogo.com) which of course are based in the United States successfully if I proceed: 

1 - accessing my Payoneer account; 
    2 - by clicking Receive Payment; 
    3 - Then on U.S. Payment Request; 

US-Payment-Request-2.png

4 - And finally fill the form on the page that appears and send. 

I can receive money by ACH / Direct both INDIEGOGO and Kickstarter companies based in USA successfully ?? 

IMPORTANT: Both sites are crowd funding site that require payment by card and by bank transfer. Must necessarily be com: pte domiciled in the U.S. to benefit from their services so I want to know if it is possible to receive funds from its American Societies INDIEGOGO and Kickstarter. 

Thank you to inform me please!
  • abdullahi1abdullahi1 Posts: 1Member

I just wanted to know, if I can receive payments from Selz.com via the US Payment Service.

• mel at selzmel at selz Posts: 1Member

Hi there, 

Unfortunately not. We can only pay into verified PayPal accounts or US and Australian banks accounts at this time.

• doua_mahjoubdoua_mahjoub Posts: 0Member
    :(
  • mogakolodi_93mogakolodi_93 Posts: 1Member
    which other service can be used to load money into my payonner account? and how!? my country does not have Amazon services!

which companies are partnered with payonner? i am in Botswana,Africa
  • JustineJustine Posts: 168Guest ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @mogakolodi_93‌ ;

There are thousands of companies around the world that pay with Payoneer. If you are working with a company and need to receive payments, you can contact them and ask if they pay with Payoneer.If you are working with a company that does not yet pay with Payoneer, please send us the company’s name, website, and a point of contact (name, e-mail) and we will be happy to contact them to provide information about Payoneer.

Hi,

Yes, you can certainly receive payments from both of these companies to your US Payment Service.

So long as they allow you to withdraw funds to a US bank, we will allow the payment and fund it to your Payoneer account.

Once you've started to receive payments and experience our service, I'd love to hear your feedback. Feel free to contact me: [email protected]
    Nissim
  • Ali-SAli-S Posts: 4Member
    edited September 2014
    That is good point :smile:
  • StefanKTSStefanKTS Posts: 2Member
    Can I withdraw money from my Cleanfiles account to my US Payment Service account?
    Cleanfiles have a ACH withdrow option. Will moneyarrive to my Payoneer account?
    Cleanfiles also have the option of paying directly to Payoneer , but I have some problems with linking accounts .
  • charif250charif250 Posts: 3Member
    To register for the service you have to prove the identity of the national government issued and then activate the service for the receiver of your finances
  • Muhammad AliMuhammad Ali Posts: 24Member ✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Can i receive Money from Mylikes .com? if i add Payoneer's bank account info into their site?

Mylikes is not listed in your list + Mylikes is a US Company
    Hi,

Yes, you will be able to receive payments from this company.

Please note that we no longer have a specific list of approved companies. You will be able to receive payments from any US company, so long as the payment and comply comply with our official Terms and Conditions.
    Nissim
  • sajeesajee Posts: 1Member
    I've asked some questions about Payoneer from you Nissim. You are the best one forwarding it.

I'm a Google Adsense account holder, who living in Japan. It has idea to move USA for one year or less. So, need to carry my Google Adsense account with me changing country as USA.

I want to know this. Using Payoneer card (without creating bank account in USA) can I withdraw Adsense money.

Actually, creating bank account is useless for me. Course, I have no idea about my next living place and living period too.

Is Withdrawing Adsense money from Payoneer card valid for any countries as a globe money withdrawal. I need permanent solution to withdraw money from my adsense account. I thins Payoneer card is the best one for me. While I'm searching about it, got your card as the solution.

Am I correct or it has some dis-matching for my problem.
    Thank you.
    Hi,

Google currently requires that you the bank account used to withdraw funds from your AdSense account be in the same country as the AdSense account.

This means that only people with a US AdSense account will be able to withdraw earnings using our US Payment Service.
    Nissim
  • sajeesajee Posts: 1Member
    Thank Nissim.
    Thanks for your kind respond.

It means I've come to real place. WOW.

Yes! I'm going to change my adsense account as USA.

Plesae tell me this. I'm going to create Payoneer card for Japan. Is it Ok to connect for USA adsense account.

What about SWIFT code, which asked from Google. Do you provide it? or It doensn't want to care.

Thank you.
  • AlexOneAlexOne Posts: 0Member
    Hi,

I want to sell my books on Google Play Books.

Google didn't activated my country for payments to sellers.

Can I use Payooner US Payment Service for payments from Google Play Books?

Google requires to specify BIK and SWIFT/BIC, but in my US Payment Service information I don't see these details.

Thanks in advance,
    If Google does not support your country, you will unfortunately not be able to use the service.

Our US Payment Service does enable you to receive payments from Google, but only if you have a valid account with them, supported in your country, and that allow you to withdraw to a US bank.
    Nissim
  • fobissfobiss Posts: 1Member
    Hello Guys/Gals,

Can I receive money from Escrow.com, Pool.com, Sedo.com? (The most important is Escrow.com and Pool.com)

Escrow.com is a US company, Pool.com is Canadian.

Thanks in advance.

Rob
    Hi,

You can receive payments from Escrow.com and Sedo.com, using your US Payment Service.

In regards to Pool.com, as they are a Canadian company you need to check if they also provide US bank transfers (ACH or Direct Deposit) as a payment option. If they do not, you will not be able to receive payments from them, as we do not support receiving international wire transfers.

That being said, I recommend contacting Pool.com and suggesting to them that they begin officially supporting Payoneer payments. If you have a point of contact at the company, I'd also be happy to reach out to them, just e-mail me their information: nissimal [at] payoneer [dot] com
    Nissim
  • fobissfobiss Posts: 1Member
    Thank you for your help Nissim.

I am going to register now.

I will also contact with pool.com and will inform you if they replied positively about the payoneer payment.

Rob
    Great, thanks Rob!

Keep me updated if I can be of any further assistance. Looking forward to hearing your feedback once you've had a chance to use Payoneer to receive payments :smile: 
    Nissim
    In the case of PayPal, they may not accept a debit/credit card with a billing address from certain countries.

I would suggest receiving payments from companies directly to your Payoneer account, or using an alternate eWallet that supports your country.
  • khanbabu015khanbabu015 Posts: 0Member
    Hello,

Can i Receiving payments from bodis.com?

bodis.com is a US company
  • itsardaritsardar Posts: 2Member
    Will I be able to get a referral income, though I have not load any amount in my account?
    And if I get the referral, will it be US based income or US based money?
    How many days will need to get the money for a referral?
    another question:
    When the yearly charged is taken by Payoneer for a account? After one year or Start of the year?

Regards,
    Imran Topu Sardar
    www.itsardar.com
  • emitulaemitula Posts: 2Member
    Hey.
    I want to use Sedo (Sedo to Payoneer).
    I have some doubts about it.
    It asks me for a SWIFT Code (not a must). Should I put a number? Which one? Or just leave it blank?

It asks me for Zip Code, City, Street Address. What should I put?

Finally, how long does it take to get to my account once Sedo sends the payment?

Thanks!
    edited October 2014
    Hello,

Earnings for the Refer a Friend program do not count as US based income for you. Only once your friends that you have referred have gotten $100 in their account you will received the referral fee. For more info please see this link: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-correctly-use-the-refer-a-friend-program/

The annual fee will be taken once you have the sufficient funds available in your account, and is then charged again each year (at the start of the year). 
    Hi,

You can use our US Payment Service to receive payments from Bodis.com. Just set up your account with them to pay via US bank transfer, and provide them with your US Payment Service details.
    Nissim
This discussion has been closed.