Processing Failed...So What's Next?

dayvidfoodayvidfoo Posts: 2Member
Hello,

I use Payoneer for its bank transfer services (to my local bank). Last week, I noticed that one of my transactions did not come through. And I am still waiting.

Under the "Transfer History", I noticed that this payment had 3 cancellations before the last update which simply stated "Processing Failed". On the payment history page, however, it says "In Process".

I was not notified of any problems. As a result I took my own initiative to contact Customer Support. The staff mentioned that they will transfer my inquiry regarding this 'failed bank transfer' to the relevant department. But I am still very concerned. My Reference Number is: 150225-005891.

The funny thing about this is that a separate transaction made 2 days later was processed and loaded. No issues with that one at all.

Therefore:

1. Has anyone here faced similar issues with bank transfer before? How long did it take to resolve?

2. Is there someone SPECIFIC from the "relevant department" I can speak to regarding this issue rather than Customer Support, which is always random.

3. Where in cyberspace is my money floating around now?

Will appreciate a reply, thank you.

Comments

• dayvidfoodayvidfoo Posts: 2Member
    Update: this case has been settled.

Cheers to Payoneer team for getting this settled as soon as possible!
This discussion has been closed.