PayPal and Payoneer!

SoeurSavuth168SoeurSavuth168 Posts: 1Member
edited February 2015 in Payoneer Community Forum
Dear All Friends,
I have a problem with Link a Bank in PayPal Account with Payoneer. How did you do?
Do they take routing Number and Account Number of US Payment Service to link with PayPal Bank?

Now Payoneer and PayPal support each other or not?

Please help !!!
Thank you for your help.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Please participate in our poll so we can serve you better :-)

Hi everyone!

Many of you receive payments from PayPal through the US Payment Service. Which companies pay you through PayPal? Please let us know by replying to this topic.

Have a great day!!

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • OTHMAN32OTHMAN32 Posts: 3Member
    edited December 2012
    Odesk.com, designcrowd[font="arial, sans-serif"].com crowdspring.com...[/font]
  • ASCASC Posts: 8Member
    Godaddy and CPAway
  • BethelBethel Posts: 3Member
    thecontentauthority.com, iwriter.com...
  • martinrobertomartinroberto Posts: 19Member ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Pays Instantly!
    The only paid to click service
    http://www.neobux.com/

I earn money for every visitor to my shortened links http://adf.ly/

¿Quién puede ganar ?
    Como miembro, usted puede hacer dinero en línea con encuestas pagadas, tareas micro, ofertas gratuitas y publicidad PTC.
    Haga clic aquí

• tigercooltigercool Posts: 21Member
    freelancer.com
    odesk
  • INTINBOXINTINBOX Posts: 3Member
    [extract]ADF.LY & MYLIKES.COM[/extract]
  • aiizaiiz Posts: 9Member
    iWriter.com
  • hassanehassane Posts: 30Member ✭✭
    Hello, i use forex brokers
    Have nice day!
  • MubashirFayyazMubashirFayyaz Posts: 7Member
    Chitika.com
  • MoinMoin Posts: 8Member
    peopleperhour.com
  • pzaratepzarate Posts: 7Member
    society6.com mostly.
  • tuxsortuxsor Posts: 3Member
    Fiverr.com, twync.es, adf.ly
  • mastermindmastermind Posts: 4Member
    edited January 2013

I am a freelance web developer, I have a few regular clients, I mostly do maintenance work for their sites, and they pay me through Paypal.

Thanks to Payoneer that finally I would be able to transfer my Paypal funds to Payoneer card and withdraw by ATM (assuming my application will get approved in near future). Its simply Great :)

• alpatrosealpatrose Posts: 5Member

Most of the networks whom I work with them are aleady posted, so just add some such as: PopAds.net, Juicyads, plugrush.

And all my Advertisers pay via PayPal.

• jiwanjiwan Posts: 2Member

Hello,

Its possible to get payment in my payoneer card from peopleperhour.com? My account is also verified for US Payment system.

• Joe TwumJoe Twum Posts: 4Member

Same with me when are you guys adding peopleperhour to your US payment service.

• FarooqAhmedFarooqAhmed Posts: 13Member ✭✭

Can anynone tell me how to withdraw funds which is in $ from ATM in Pakistan.

Can i withdraw $22 from ATM ????

FarooqAhmed wrote on January 25 2013, 11:33 AM: »

You should check out this thread: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/2800-atm-withdrawal-in-pakistan/

Nissim
  • MichaelKayMichaelKay Posts: 1Member

There are many stock music companies and music libraries that pay only via PayPal (ProductionTrax, AudioSparx, Musicloops, Tunesociety etc, etc.) so the US Payment service is very valuable for me. 

On a side note, Nissim, can you please take a look at my PM or email that I sent you regarding the US Payment Service number. Thanks.

• joseisajoseisa Posts: 2Member
    edited January 2013

There is a lot of Campanies paying through Paypal Most Known are:

Freelancer.com

Fiverr.com

I am an SEO Developer so I get paid by Paypal from many Clients.

http://seopanama.blogspot.com/

• dilawarjamsheddilawarjamshed Posts: 1Member
    edited November 2013

paypal.com

can i ask you something?

• anadinaanadina Posts: 7Member

INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK, BARE INTERNATIONAL AND HELION RESEARCH

• virincvirinc Posts: 12Member ✭✭

Flippa.com also pays via Paypla

Perfect For Affiliate Marketers - Click Below!

Best Free Affiliate Marketing Course

• JulyTaJulyTa Posts: 3Member

Adbooth.com, Adjal.com, cpmbooster.

• MoyenMoyen Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    edited January 2013

iwriter.Com, ODesk, Freelancer, and private loads from clients.

• Mr SMr S Posts: 2Member
    Hi,

On Jan 30 I tried to withdraw funds from my PayPal account to my Payoneer account via your US Payment Service.

The withdraw was marked as "completed" on PayPal the same day but canceled few hours later and marked "reversed". The funds have been rejected by Payoneer and returned back to my PayPal account.

The message I got from PayPal was the following:
    "The withdrawal to your bank account could not be completed because of a technical problem. The money has been returned to your PayPal account."

Jan 31 I contacted Payoneer's customer support via chat, explained the problem, and you told me that it was probably a technical glitch with PayPal and I should try again.

So the same day I tried to withdraw funds again but exactly the same thing happened: the funds were first marked as transferred on PayPal but shortly after they were canceled. The same message appeared on PayPal. Both time nothing showed on Payoneer.

Please note that I had previously withdraw funds three times from PayPal to Payoneer via US Payment Service and didn't have any problems.

Please let me know as soon as possible why is Payoneer or First Century Bank rejecting my funds I withdraw from PayPal?

Thanks for your help!
    edited February 2013

PayPal has reported numerous service outages over the last several days, which is most likely why these withdrawal attempts were not successful.  

I would suggest trying again until the payment stays as "completed." Once PayPal is actually able to send the payment, it takes on average 1-3 business days to arrive to Payoneer.

Please keep us updated if there are any further issues.

Nissim
  • Coder_DzCoder_Dz Posts: 102Member ✭✭

Another Freelancer -web developer- down here, who's gonna get paid more often via PayPal :)

• Carlos CaleroCarlos Calero Posts: 13Member ✭✭

LogoCjcl.png

Carlos José Calero Lezama.

Computer Engineer.

Nindiri, Masaya, Nicaragua.

• bustamibustami Posts: 4Member

do we benefit? invite friends to use the cards payneer?, and how to them? I wish someone would give information about this .. thanks

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    bustami wrote on February 10 2013, 12:48 PM: »

do we benefit? invite friends to use the cards payneer?, and how to them? I wish someone would give information about this .. thanks

You can participate in the Refer a Friend program, in which both you and the person you refer can earn a 25 USD reward. To learn more read here.

Thank you for this very important information ... it is really really helpful ... thanks

Can your referral link in the post in profitclicking Payoneer, neobux or clicksense or something similar to it .. if only could link which should be copied .... thanks

• mouradmourad Posts: 14Member ✭✭

hostgator.com

• epapeepape Posts: 1Member

neobux, clickdealer, elegant themes, clixsense,... other networks already pay through payoneer :) v

where i can find the text of payoneer affiliate link me.I hope there is someone who helps!! thank

• carbrandcarbrand Posts: 3Member

To me the companies that pay me through paypal are adbooth.com, kontextua.com, adf.ly, are advertising companies for web pages.

bustami wrote on February 14 2013, 10:59 AM: »

where i can find the text of payoneer affiliate link me.I hope there is someone who helps!! thank

You can read more about the Refer a Friend program here: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-participate-in-the-refer-a-friend-program/

Nissim
  • MisterlovaMisterlova Posts: 8Member

1) Blogbang.com

2) eBuzzing.com

These are european ad companies.

• techfreelancetechfreelance Posts: 2Member

Earbits

• systemnsystemn Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    edited March 2013
    If you want something to change your the better, start you thinking about how to do it . . .

Thanks guys! This feedback is incredibly useful and allows us to continue providing you with the best global payout solutions available; keep it coming :thumbsu:

Nissim
  • umeraslamumeraslam Posts: 7Member

Adscend Media. Please try adding them. It would be great to receive funds directly in my card.

• erwinapaoerwinapao Posts: 13Member ✭✭

Affiliate networks that pay my commissions through Paypal...

• MarketHealth
    • SellHealth
    • ImpactFive (MoreNiche)
    • DXAffiliates

Hope this helps....

• Enn KarsonEnn Karson Posts: 8Beta Tester

Like many others then:

* Freelancer
    * oDesk

* ThemeForest

* PrestaShop Addons

That's basically all. Any other there may be is just some 1 - 2 time payments.

• umeraslamumeraslam Posts: 7Member
    FarooqAhmed wrote on January 25 2013, 11:33 AM: »

Use MCB Bank Limited ATM. There will be a fee of 200Rs for using MCB atm. So withdraw 1000Rs and don't check your balance at ATM because it has extra charges.