Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

PayPal and Payoneer!

13»

Comments

• mamara
    mamara Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    rizwanash said:
    Anyone from Payoneer Cant Even Respond What is going on ???

rizwanash said:
    they wont respond for this problem,
    Hay,
    I have a little Update for you, I just found out that in my Paypal .. CARD i activated earlier was the one was blocked when i got a new card, I have changed it now and Everything was perfect but only for a Card activation and Make it Primary. So What i did was Removed my Deactivated MasterCard and Added New Card Details, Paypal Activated it.
    how is that happens? but the card of payoneer still not expired yet, where you updated your card? the problem with bank not card that what paypal said , you need to wait till next week to see if they reverse or accept when the bank in working days, thanks for details
  • mamara
    where did you re activated the card? the last time was i able to transfer with no problem last month but this month i got reversed for the first time, that i dont think the problem with card
  • rizwanash
    rizwanash Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    mamara said:
    rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    rizwanash said:

rizwanash said:
    they wont respond for this problem,
    Hay,
    I have a little Update for you, I just found out that in my Paypal .. CARD i activated earlier was the one was blocked when i got a new card, I have changed it now and Everything was perfect but only for a Card activation and Make it Primary. So What i did was Removed my Deactivated MasterCard and Added New Card Details, Paypal Activated it.
    how is that happens? but the card of payoneer still not expired yet, where you updated your card? the problem with bank not card that what paypal said , you need to wait till next week to see if they reverse or accept when the bank in working days, thanks for details
    Actually My Last Withdraw from Paypal is When i was using My Old Card, and Since i activated my new card it reversed my payment, so i was thinking maybe this could be a reason. I will keep you informed.
  • rizwanash
    mamara said:
    where did you re activated the card? the last time was i able to transfer with no problem last month but this month i got reversed for the first time, that i dont think the problem with card
    My payment got reversed after a new card activated. Actually its Below Add/Edit Bank Details.
    The Last tab on menu.
  • rizwanash
    rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    My payment got reversed after a new card activated. Actually its Below Add/Edit Bank Details.
    The Last tab on menu.
    The Surprising thing is They activated my card and This is Payoneer card, Why they activated it ... if they have problems ...
  • mamara
    rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    The Last tab on menu.

rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    The Last tab on menu.
    thank you for updates, i dont know is that the problem or not but now only need to wait till next week and see if the payment will accepted by bank and go to payoneer card, i wish you good luck
  • rizwanash
    Just checked now, The Money ( $1.95 USD ) they took it for activating my card, They just sent me back !!!!!
  • rizwanash
    mamara said:
    rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    The Last tab on menu.

rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    The Last tab on menu.
    thank you for updates, i dont know is that the problem or not but now only need to wait till next week and see if the payment will accepted by bank and go to payoneer card, i wish you good luck
    Thank you, I will let you know when this happens, i am checking every hour.
  • mamara
    now the weekend and bank not working till next week, thank you
  • mamara
    rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    The Last tab on menu.

rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    The Last tab on menu.
    is your bank already confirmed and activated in payoneer? and marked as primary

is your bank first century or bank of america? i still the old bank and not updated to bank of america when i tried to add new bank paypal says that i cant add new bank details now

my account activated with bank account
  • rizwanash
    mamara said:
    rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    The Last tab on menu.

rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    The Last tab on menu.

is your bank first century or bank of america? i still the old bank and not updated to bank of america when i tried to add new bank paypal says that i cant add new bank details now

Sorry for Late respond, Well .. My Paypal Account is Verified and Premier Account, The situation right now is My Bank Account is First Century NA Bank and My New Card Activated is Payoneer Master Card. and everything marked as primary.
  • mamara

rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    The Last tab on menu.

rizwanash said:
    mamara said:
    The Last tab on menu.

Sorry for Late respond, Well .. My Paypal Account is Verified and Premier Account, The situation right now is My Bank Account is First Century NA Bank and My New Card Activated is Payoneer Master Card. and everything marked as primary.
    ok good luck i hope everything goes fine and accept this time, iam so worried
  • markokrstic
    markokrstic Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    yunarel said:
    actually paypal called me today and they told me they are not longer support payoneer because it's a virtual bank? anyone has the same problem ?
    nope. I hope so it will stay that way...
  • TristanP
    TristanP Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
    @rizwanash, credit cards and bank accounts linked to your PayPal account are not related to each other and individually reviewed by PayPal. If a withdrawal to a bank account or Payoneer's US Payment Service is reversed, this most likely is not related to Payoneer prepaid Mastercards linked to your account.

If for some reason a withdrawal failed you may want to check first if the account details of the bank account added to your PayPal account are _exactly_ the same as those provided by Payoneer. You may look these up at your account by clicking Receive Payments followed by US Payment Service. Here you'll find the appropriate details you should provide to PayPal.

As your last withdrawal dates from 5 march 2015 you probably should be a little bit more patient. From the Terms & Conditions:
    Most ACH/SEPA Credits are typically received within 1-3 business days, though it is not uncommon that it could take up to 5 business days. If an ACH/SEPA Credit is not received within 5 business days, we will initiate an investigation on your behalf if you so request. For such investigations we may require that you provide us with additional information associated with the expected payment.

From a personal point of view I believe these terms are quite reasonable.

If PayPal confirms a withdrawal for longer then 5 business days and you didn't receive your money or it get reversed, while you made sure your bank details match the US Payment Service details provided by Payoneer I'm sure they will investigate the issue.

• mamara
    @tristanp yes the details i have in paypal are same that used in withdraw with no problems for years , but this time the withdraw reversed, i didnt changed the new bank details provided by payoneer and that was no problem for me also payoneer said no need to change anything

now when i try to add that bank details paypal says i cant add bank now, i noticed alot of people says paypal not accepting payoneer us service anymore now

sorry for bad english
  • rizwanash
    Dear @TristanP .. Thank you for your Detailed Respond, You are saying that In my Receive payment Section i should find a details of US Bank Account, Now the Issue is Payoneer has been changing That Account Details Since i got my US Payment Activated.

In my Paypal Its First Century Bank and In my US Payment Service its Community Federal Savings Bank ... I dont know How and Why .. But Yes .. This is 3rd New Bank Details I am seeing since I have activated it !!!!

And ..

When i add any new details of US payment Service to my Paypal, They REFUSE to do that. and Its not new thing .. I have tried adding New Account details When i first found out they have changed it to Bank of America.

About Card thing is .. It was my only Thought, When you get NO answers on this issue from Payoneer Company People, You start making thoughts ... Because you dont know whats going on !!!! Anyway .. I have changed it to my New Card Details as i thought It could affect my Transactions Because My old card was BLOCKED.
  • owibao
    owibao Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    My money was loaded into Payoneer guys...now I am more than confused.
  • rizwanash
    mamara said:
    i have the service payoeneer bank with paypal along time years, never got a problem but this is first time i got my reversed , after marked as completed, is paypal not acccepting to send money to payoneer or what happen here?
    Mamara, For some reasons they removed my topic where we were talking ... and merge our discussion in here .. so i am here to respond .. i would like to tell you that the Money ($2.00) i tried after First reversal .. is in my Payoneer account as always .. No reversal Nothing .. It worked Perfect !!

• rizwanash
    I got it working @mamara
  • TristanP
    @rizwanash Glad it worked. Over here also made a small withdrawal from PayPal yesterday, which is loaded on my Payoneer account today, just fine.
  • rizwanash
    @TristanP Oh so Glad You got it too ... I hope This gets Fine for everyone!
  • djahmednawaz
    djahmednawaz Member Posts: 8
    > @jlovea said:
    > djahmednawaz contact PayPal support and say plz readd my ac.manual

I contacted and got following reply.

Dear XYZ,

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is ABC . I am sorry to hear about this situation, and understand your frustration and concern regarding your bank.

Here are the information gathered from the bank;

Feb 24, 2015 04:58:55 PST

COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK, xx09, Bank Name: COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK,Bank account xxxxxx09 has been Disabled due to return R20 ,NACHA: Non-Transaction Account for ACH Transaction.

This is the reason this was disabled.

Feb 19, 2015 21:44:10 PST: Web Bank Random Deposit Recovery Initiated and therefore you have confirmed it your bank has

Please contact your bank for confirmation then we can add the account.

Thank you for being part of the PayPal community.

Sincerely,
    ABC
    PayPal Customer Solutions
    PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved.
  • djahmednawaz
    Hi All,
    I added COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK account with Paypal confirmed two small deposits. However after two day they removed the account saying

"On Feb xx, 2015, we attempted to transfer from your bank account ending in x-xx09. We received an automated response from your bank informing us that they could not complete the transfer."

After that I contacted with them saying that I received two small amounts and confirmed my account then why you remove that from my account. In response they send me following email.

"Dear XYZ,

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is ABC . I am sorry to hear about this situation, and understand your frustration and concern regarding your bank.

Here are the information gathered from the bank;

Feb 24, 2015 04:58:55 PST

COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK, xx09, Bank Name: COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK,Bank account xxxxxx09 has been Disabled due to return R20 ,NACHA: Non-Transaction Account for ACH Transaction.

This is the reason this was disabled.

Feb 19, 2015 21:44:10 PST: Web Bank Random Deposit Recovery Initiated and therefore you have confirmed it your bank has

Please contact your bank for confirmation then we can add the account.

Thank you for being part of the PayPal community.

Sincerely,
    ABC
    PayPal Customer Solutions
    PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved."

Bu seeing above mail it seems the problem is with bank account according to Paypal. How can I contact COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK to resolve this problem.? Anyone faced this problem? How can I solve this problem?
  • julesvz
    julesvz Member Posts: 1
    I have attempted 3 times, to add Payoneer as a Master Card, to my PayPal account. I want to make payments with PayPal, and draw on Payoneer funds.

Each time, PayPal displays a message stating "We were unable to verify this card. Please review and make sure that the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please enter a different card."

Paypal said that Payoneer is rejecting authorization.

I sent in a support ticket to Payoneer 2 days ago, and received an Automated Reply, requesting that I provide more details. I sent back a screenshot of details, but no response yet.

Please tell me - is it possible to add the Payoneer Mastercard to PayPal?

Thanks
  • djahmednawaz
    edited March 2015
    Hi @Nissim can you solve this problem?
  • i386.i686
    i386.i686 Member Posts: 2
    So is it working now? I made a request on PayPal March 4 and got the reversed money on March 9. I'm still using First Century Bank.
  • nitron
    nitron Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

As we all knew about that payoneer is not working with paypal anymore.
    Last week i got a new card, i tried to add new bank account information to paypal and i got a message "You Cannot Add a Bank Account at This Time" than i contacted with paypal support and they officially sent me:

"I have reviewed your account and I can see that you are trying to add a Payoneer bank account. I wish to inform you, that Payoneer bank accounts cannot be added to the PayPal accounts. Payoneer offers virtual bank accounts.

As outlined in the Payoneer US Payment Service Terms and Conditions, the Payoneer account is not a bank account and therefore you would not be able to add it to your PayPal account. (Section ##. (Disclaimers), “The US Payment Service is not a bank account in the United States and funds received on your behalf are not FDIC-insured.”) "

Paypal did not delete my old account, but payoneer could not restore my old bank account information. So i cannot make withdraw to payonner. Its very sad because this service i used more than two years.

In bottom of your website i saw VISA logo,my question is maybe there is a possibility to get VISA card? Paypal allow withdraw to VISA card so it might be can solve my problem. Because all my projects is using paypal without this US payment service i cannot withdraw my funds anymore.
  • grhj466
    grhj466 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    I have also this problem , before this i have sent many payments to payoneer bank account and withdraw then easily but now my bank account is deleted from paypal and now it ca't be connected to paypal . and there is no any option to send direct to payoneer card without adding bank account , because now only connected payoneer card in to paypal.
  • Madbunny
    Madbunny Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Hello Payoneer comunity,

I would like to share some of my thoughts about Payoneer. First i would like to say that in 3 support live chats i had i'm happy how they sort all my questions, doubts and problems. Right now i dont have any bad thing to say and to be honest representatives on live chat were always nice and helpful.
    This changed with my last contact with support over email where i got just simple copy paste as answer.
    What is about? I open Payoneer to be able to receive payments from my clients who want me to pay with CC and direct bank transfer. The only reason why i'm not using PayPal is because PP is blocking me to receive payments with CC because i live in Croatia. So basically my client have 2 choices, to pay me with PP or PP will force him to open PP account and then pay me. Of course this is not acceptable in any way as many companies i work they dont have PP account and they dont even want to bother to open one.
    So Payoneer come in like good alternative to sort my problem but wait, i was happy too soon. Even Croatia is in EU just few banks have entered in SEPA program as they have deadline somewhere in 2016 and because they can charge more for transactions most of them will wait until the last moment to join SEPA.
    For people who dont understand what this means i still cant get payed by most of my clients over direct bank transfer.
    But i was thinking well Payoneer have Credit Card Loading Service what i could use ONLY for clients from my country. How you could imagine it was not possible. What makes me angry is that copy/paste answer i got from support like they didnt read one single word from my ticket.
    I was very clear about my situation and in the same way i was clear that i would use that service ONLY to get payed from companies from MY country. What i got was an answer to have some payments over other services like Freelancer.com and then i at some point i will have enabled this option.
    But i dont need that cheap and trashy service (or anything similar) where i need to sell my work for pennies.
    Just take this example, a simple website for my client what will not take me more than 2-3 hours max. i will charge for min. 250-300 EUR up to 400 EUR. Now based on what Payoneer told me i should go on Freelancer or any other garbage and get payed 10USD/h or 30USD/h? No way i would rather pay you that same amount just to leave me alone with that offer. After almost 20 years (this october will be 20) in graphic design and desktop publishing and around 4 years in web design i'm way over what Freelancer or other similar "services" can offer me.
    Sadly i was thinking how Payoneer could give me some solution to my problem but it come out its only partial solution. I can use it for companies from EU but outside my country what makes Payoneer max. 30-40% solution for what i needed.
    Another thing is that i dont have nor i ever had any chargebacks as simple reason because i have direct contact with my clients. I dont use any service and i never used any 3rd party service to find me a job. Thank you, in 20 years i'm more than capable to find a job by myself. Looks like people easy forget that graphic design and desktop publishing is way older than their lame service and back in time we (freelancers) got used to directly approach the companies.

In case some mod or admin jump in and want to see what was about my ticket: 150315-000137.

I still think Payoneer is not bad but you guys should change few things and based on case by case maybe allow to some people more options. If i say i will get payed from companies from my country that should be easy option to allow. Any payment what doesnt come from Croatian company or company at all just reject without thinking, simple as that. Time to check if the payment come from Croatian company? 10 sec? Maybe 20 sec?

To not finish my post in bad mood i will share you something about PayPal. For few days i try to set USA bank to PP without any result, got that message "it cant be done". Why USA and not from EU bank? Because i'm from Croatia and only bank account i can add is from USA. I dont know wtf are they doing at PP but i think they are out of their mind as everything what i saw with PP just doesnt make any sense.
    Well today i try one more time and i got forward to new page asking me to confirm my phone number. After i sort this PP inform me that they accepted USA bank and i need to wait few days to receive 2 small amount and then verify my bank account. What i did different today than other days? Nothing, that is curious part. Well now i will wait few days, try to verify my USA bank account and however it ends come back here and let you know.
    I often come to the conclusion that my brain has too many tabs open.
  • meteor
    meteor Member Posts: 5
    Me too.
  • Sarah_Diba
    Sarah_Diba Member Posts: 0
    I tried to add Payoneer bank account's information to Paypal and verify it but I got the following mail from Paypal -

"On Mar 10, 2015, we attempted to transfer from your bank account ending in x-xx84. We received an automated response from your bank informing us that they could not complete the transfer.

As a result, we have removed this bank account from your PayPal account.

To re-add this bank account to your PayPal account, please confirm with your bank that all information is correct. Alternatively, you can add another bank account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

PayPal"
  • noormohd45
    noormohd45 Member Posts: 1
    Hello... Last year Paypal stopped supporting Payoneer US Virtual Bank Account to be linked with paypal and those who already linked it, their bank were removed... Now in March 2015, I came to know that paypal again started accepting payoneer but not the old one or the one which has been removed from thier account.. paypal only acccept payoneer those banks which are using first time for paypal or not been removed by them...
    how much truth is that.. did anyone linked their payoneer to paypal in this month 'March-2015' ..
    Waiting for someone's answer
  • TristanP
    To be fairly honest I didn't experience any problems withdrawing money from PayPal to Payoneer last year, with the most recent transaction being dated 14 November 2014. This month I also made a withdrawal without any problems. So your point that PayPal stopped supporting the USPS and removed those bank accounts is not entirely valid.
    That PayPal doesn't support bank accounts which are linked to other accounts or are disabled or removed by them seems to make perfect sense to me. Entirely given the story how I heard of Payoneer for the first time. ;-)
  • Madbunny
    edited March 2015
    Almost same thing happened to me. I have PP account and i wanted to link Payoneer US bank but i got that usual message from PP "cant be done right now". So i try next day and day after and then i just let it go for 2 or 3 days. Yesterday just out of curiosity i try one more time and guess what... i got forwarded to confirm my phone number and once this was done PP accepted Payoneer bank and sent me 2 small amounts to verify. Today i got this two payments on my Payoneer, went back to PP and after i wrote exact amounts PP accepted and verified Payoneer bank.

What i know about PP is that you cant never be sure what they are doing there. For example i'm from Croatia and even PP is allowed in my country and my country is in EU i can add only US bank to my account. This is only option what PP offers me when we talk about banks. So maybe you should check if PP offers you different banks to be added to your PP account. It could be if you have more options for your bank PP will reject the bank in USA under premise of money laundry or TAX evasion.
    Keep in mind i'm just guessing here, it could be many other things.

P.S. I'm talking here about US payment service and bank in USA.
  • TristanP
    Dobar dan @Madbunny What a coincidence, I'll took another look at the options to add a bank account some hours ago. A couple of weeks ago I only was able to add Dutch bank accounts (as I'm a Dutch resident) and one US bank account. As of today they present me only with an option to add a bank account by IBAN. After adding the IBAN of the Payoneer's EU Payment Service they prompted: "We don't recognize the device you're using. To continue linking your bank account, please verify your account", after which I also got the verification process as described by you.
    Over the last weeks I also noticed that PayPal started rolling out their new layout to clients, with an option to switch back to the "classic" layout, so it seems stuff is changing there, including changes under the hood.
    You write you can only add US bank accounts. Are you 100% sure about that? Seems a bit odd to me that "PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie, S.C.A" is working on SEPA compliancy for Dutch clients, and not for Croatian ones. (Or do you do business with the American PayPal entity?)
  • Madbunny
    edited March 2015
    Hey TristanP. I have both US and EU payment service with Payoneer but its all about PP. My fiancee have PP (longer than me) and same situation with her PP. Only option we have is to add a bank from USA as details we can put in are from USA banks. CC are ok and for what i saw we can use almost any CC but not the bank. I know i cant get payed from Croatia to my Payoneer because almost no bank switch to SEPA and they will probably wait until the deadline, somewhere in 2016, so they can take more money from us (transaction fees). Well for now it looks everything ok and Payoneer US bank is attached and verified.
    Aside of all this because i'm from Croatia i cant even get paid to my PP from a CC because PP will not give that option to my clients. When they come to PP to pay me they have only 2 options, to pay with their PP or to open a PP account and then pay. I even asked PP but they just gave me simple answer, e.g. read between lines "no you cant because you are from Croatia". In the same time Payoneer dont allow me to use direct payment because of... idk, i cant.
    So now i need to find another way to get payed with CC from my clients. I Wish Payoneer was more flexible based on their clients, where they are and what they need. But it is what it is... for now.
    Either way Payoneer will help me in good part for what i need and for the rest i will need to sort in some other way.
  • Madbunny
    noormohd45 check this topic and last 3 post, starting with mine: "General Feedback -> PayPal does not accept US Payment Service no more?"
  • Madbunny
    > @dend said:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I've found the same issues reported by many PayPal users on PayPal community forum: they are not able to use their bank account with PayPal as someone has already linked their bank account. In many EU countries PayPal doesn't process bank account verification, thus anyone can link any bank account by just filling IBAN #, and then it can't be used with another PayPal account by bank account owner.

I dont think this is true. You cant link anything with PP if they didnt verify that, doesnt matter if that is your CC or bank account. If this was true what you said then PP would be worst payment service with zero security. It could be you did something wrong and now they are blocking your US bank account, e.g. you have another PP account where you linked your bank.
  • TristanP
    Personally I added the bank account as provided for the EU Payment Service without problems. Also it's true it was previously possible to add bank accounts to PayPal without verification. Direct debit wouldn't work without verification, but it was perfectly fine to withdraw money. (Actually a lot of PayPal users got ripped this way.)
    I just successfully made a withdrawal to my not yet verified EU Payment Service account, without any problems so far. Will keep you updated about that.
    It doesn't make sense however to link random bank accounts to your account, as it doesn't help you to verify your PayPal account in order to lift limits nor gives you any additional features. So if PayPal complains the bank accounts you, and others, are using are already used in the system they probably are previously used or they made a big screw up, for instance while migrating bank accounts of others to SEPA/IBAN.

• fasi001
    fasi001 Member Posts: 3
    So that we can use Payoneer to sell and buy products on online store, get donations button, subscriptions and things that PayPal support but Payoneer don't support yet.
  • Madbunny
    edited March 2015
    @TristanP Are you sure? Because what i remember i was never able to add anything to my PP what PP didnt made some sort of verification. For CC or DC will not work without CCV code so i dont see how anyone could use your card for his/her PP. Correct me if i'm wrong.
  • Madbunny
    edited March 2015
    Well there are plenty of payment processors like PP. You have 2co, Skrill, Stripe, Braintree... just to name few of them what people recommend as secure and good. Payoneer on other side was made to facilitate payments mainly for freelancers especially one who at that time could not use any payment processor.
    If one day Payoneer decide to change and open more options to his clients (us) then ok but is not the primary function and reason why was created in the first place.
  • eksabcash
    eksabcash Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    i used to to transfer money from paypal to payoneer during 2 years ago. recently this month i made 3 transactions. 1 transaction was succesful and 2 other transactions were reversed and i got this message in paypal : 

''The withdrawal to your bank account could not be completed because of a technical problem. The money has been returned to your PayPal account.''

what is the problem ?
  • mamara
    rizwanash said:
    @TristanP Oh so Glad You got it too ... I hope This gets Fine for everyone!
    again i got payment reversed same as past time , anyone too?
  • markokrstic
    I can confirm issue with PayPal to Payoneer, today PayPal unlinked my Payoneer First Century Bank bank account from my PayPal account and I can't link new Payoneer Bank of America account. 
  • TristanP
    @Madbunny Adding a credit or debit card to your PayPal account, in order to load it, is a whole different situation than adding a bank account for withdrawal purpose. Transferring money to non verified bank accounts is something pretty much any financial institution will do, debiting someone's accounts not. So about adding credit and debit cards you're indeed right. :-)
    Yesterday I successfully received money via the EU Payment Service, which I've had withdrawn at PayPal. I did not (yet) verify that account. Also with the US Payment Service never any issues occurred.
  • TristanP
    @Madbunny as for payment processing there probably are more interesting parties then PayPal. And those you could use in conjunction with your EU Payment Service account. Hence you could do business with payment processors all over Europe.
    In order to get paid with credit card by your clients you by the way also could use Payoneer's Credit Card loading service. That's currently USD only which may or may not be that interesting.
    I have to say it surprises me they didn't add the option to add SEPA banks to your account yet. On the other hand I noticed PayPal also failed to recognize the IBAN of my Romanian bank accounts, so probably they just fail to support Croatian bank account anyhow, being it SEPA compliant or not.
  • Madbunny
    @TristanP the point is that PayPal is still discriminating against some countries and the reason is only know to them. This doesnt have anything to do with SEPA its just they do not accept Croatian banks. You are right about other payment services aside of PayPal, for example 2co but with higher fees and frankly thats it. There are 2 or 3 more what are good but not available for my country. I think i will open 2co account just to be able to accept credit crads.
    Too bad there is no something between Payoneer and PayPal, that would sort all my needs.
    Btw. CC loading service is not a solution because i need something without limitations. Even if you have enabled that and you get more money with loading service then by US/EU payment service Payoneer will temporarily disable this option for you until you get more money in other ways.
    So how you can see depends in what country you live you will have more, less or no alternatives.
  • sayefAhmedSagor
    sayefAhmedSagor Member Posts: 0
    edited March 2015
    Someone help me please.
  • TristanP
    @Madbunny PayPal discriminating against some countries(' banks) is exactly the point I also made. I didn't suggest it has to do with SEPA. I just mentioned it's surprising, as PayPal actually is implementing SEPA and recently started offering account holders in various SEPA countries to add bank accounts, in accordance with SEPA.
    In regards to payment processing there are a whole lot more parties offering those. Only in my country there are a handful of payment service providers doing exactly that, already, starting at the competitive price of € 0.25 + 2.8% per cc transaction. (No matter where these come from.) Most parties, at least those to be taken seriously, don't mind your country at all.
    I bet a couple of hours searching, for example on About-Payments.com, will result in a couple of parties which suits your needs.
    PayPal just sucks and no one should do business with them, except (maybe) for accepting PayPal transactions. Not to mention their business practices their pricing just sucks. Same goes for 2co, whose easy sign up procedure comes with a price. (For illustration: if you're billing Croatian minimum wage it will cost you at least $150,- a/yr extra in transactions costs compared to competitors.)
  • Madbunny
    @TristanP The main reason why PP is implementing SEPA is because of fees. Just take this example, if i want to send 50EUR to some X bank in Germany it will cost me between 25-30EUR (no, its not a joke) and from same X bank in Germany to my Croatian bank it will be 2EUR... maybe 3. Keep in mind i didnt calculate exchange currency fees here. Thats why i dont want to work with banks in my country and same reason why Croatian banks will wait until deadline to switch to SEPA so they can take more money from us.
    Now i'm thinking to open bank account in different country but must say the start was not good. Sent two emails to two different German banks and got almost same answer, to translate to German language because they "could have problems with English communication". At least worth one good laugh when big banks give you such reply.
    Anyway thanks for that link i will check later today and see if anything good comes out but frankly i dont mind paying that extra 150$/y. But maybe i found some solution with banks in Bulgaria and if i could push little more my annual income i was even thinking to open a company there and move away from my country.
    I'm not cheap, my work is not cheap and i dont use ripoff sites like freelancer or elance where people expect me to work for 5-10USD/hour or make new logo for 50$.

• mamara
    same thing happens to me now, 2 times and i get withdraw reversed for same reason

The withdrawal to your bank account could not be completed because of a technical problem. The money has been returned to your PayPal account.

any help

• Madbunny
    Yesterday PayPal reported they had several problems on their service maybe your case is somehow connected with this. Wait one more day and then try again if not open a ticket with Payoneer, they should be able to see what was the problem.
  • raiyansohan
    raiyansohan Member Posts: 1
    pls help me in this regard
  • Hassaanshukar
    Hassaanshukar Member Posts: 1
    Got this same e-mail today. Don't know what to do!
  • cutie
    cutie Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    hi ! same problem is happening with me and my brother that we are trying to send the amount and it says completed and then it get reversed...anyone got any success after the reversal ?if yes then please share it here for the other's convenience,thank you 
  • mamara
    Madbunny said:
    Yesterday PayPal reported they had several problems on their service maybe your case is somehow connected with this. Wait one more day and then try again if not open a ticket with Payoneer, they should be able to see what was the problem.
    thanks for reply

but i dont think its technical problem coz my friend witdhrawing together he recieved his money but me reversed
  • Madbunny
    mamara said:
    Madbunny said:
    thanks for reply

but i dont think its technical problem coz my friend witdhrawing together he recieved his money but me reversed
    Does your friend live in same country as you?
  • Nabirah
    Nabirah Member Posts: 9
    I have had a huge transaction volume in 1 year or so ( my freelance services ) now paypal has removed all the accounts with US PAYMENT service account

i think its done
  • isheehab
    isheehab Member Posts: 1
    I am having same problem, I have told PP not to try to transfer funds from bank account after that my account was successfully added, but someday later my balance was running low on PP and tired to send a payment So PP tried to take the remaining funds from Bank account and then Again auto removed my account , Is there any Payoneer member to help Us?

its killing me
  • Madbunny
    To add funds on your PP you must use your Payoneer card not bank. Bank can only receive payments and transfer to your card.
  • cutie
    cutie Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    I talked to paypal people yesterday and they have confirmed that they are not allowing anyone with payoneer to connect with paypal anymore,that's why the amount is getting reversed
  • owibao
    PayPal is not allowing anyone who does not have a US address to withdraw using Payoneer. People outside of the USA can no longer transfer funds from PayPal to Payoneer.
  • owibao
    PayPal and Payoneer are no longer working together-thats according to PayPal customer service. SO if you are not in the US, its time to start weighing your options.
  • Madbunny
    I dont have any problem with PayPal. Maybe the reason is from what country you are and PayPal changed their policy with your country.
  • markokrstic
    I can confirm issue with PayPal to Payoneer, today PayPal unlinked my Payoneer First Century Bank bank account from my PayPal account and I can't link new Payoneer Bank of America account. 
    Ok I can confirm now that Bank Of America work fine, even faster than First Century Bank. I called PayPal and they allowed me to add new bank and all work perfect now, even better. Already made few big transfers. 
  • shockr
    shockr Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

I was issued a new card and I've been trying to add it to Paypal, but I keep the getting this error:

"We were unable to process your credit card registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

My previous cards worked with Paypal, so I don't know why this new one doesn't.

Anyone else experiencing this issue and how were you able to solve it?

Thanks.
  • Nabirah
    Nabirah Member Posts: 9
    Being a member of payoneer since quiet i while with about $ 40000 in net payments

; things have just turned upside down for me recently i am sure for many others as well.

Paypal has refused to accept Payoneer US payment service bank accounts ( Paypal doesn't care )

but for small time earners who used to take payments through paypal are at greatest loss as my clients prefer to use the paypal as payment medium.

nevertheless i understand payoneer is also facing loss since there will be no commission charges on ACH Deposit.. ( further the ATM withdrawals)

its a little request from my side : if payoneer can change the bank account numbers to some different bank i am sure they can be used for a while and our freelance projects can be paid for..

it used to be a first century bank , now its bank of america you need to change the routing numbers so they can be used again or opt for a different bank.

Anyone who can deliver this message to the top executives in payoneer would be doing a great favor to most of us and payoneer company.

We need a resolution into this.

Thank You Very Much.
  • Fisherking
    Fisherking Member Posts: 3
    I found it works good if you go to the website add something to the shopping cart and then choose PayPal. When you get to the part where it says add a credit card use your Payoneer card. For me that works good
  • ihpalash
    ihpalash Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I saw paypal lost 1.2 million dollar in a case. May be this is the problem. 
  • markokrstic
    if any of you cant add Bank of America or card to paypal account - JUST CALL PAYPAL AND SAY I CANT ADD MY BANK ACCOUNT OR CARD AND THEY WILL ALLOW YOU TO ADD IT ASAP! So simple!
  • raiyansohan
    raiyansohan Member Posts: 1
    I apply for paypal and then they send me some dollar for approval.But tomorrow they send me a email that they could not find my bank Account.

Dear MDRAIYAN SOHAN,

On Mar 20, 2015, we attempted to transfer from your bank account ending in x-xx39. We received an automated response from your bank informing us that they could not complete the transfer.

As a result, we have removed this bank account from your PayPal account.

To re-add this bank account to your PayPal account, please confirm with your bank that all information is correct. Alternatively, you can add another bank account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

PayPal

what I do now
  • Masterx1
    Masterx1 Member Posts: 0
    edited April 2015
    Hi ! I have a problem with linking my payoneer cc and us bank account with paypal.

I get these problems:

for my payoneer cc:

L'émetteur de votre carte n'a pas approuvé la transaction. Contactez le service clientèle de l'émetteur de votre carte si vous avez des questions. Vous pouvez également enregistrer un autre numéro de carte pour continuer.

And for US bank account :