PayPal and Payoneer!

12346»

Comments

• MadbunnyMadbunny Posts: 37Member ✭✭
    @TristanP The main reason why PP is implementing SEPA is because of fees. Just take this example, if i want to send 50EUR to some X bank in Germany it will cost me between 25-30EUR (no, its not a joke) and from same X bank in Germany to my Croatian bank it will be 2EUR... maybe 3. Keep in mind i didnt calculate exchange currency fees here. Thats why i dont want to work with banks in my country and same reason why Croatian banks will wait until deadline to switch to SEPA so they can take more money from us.
    Now i'm thinking to open bank account in different country but must say the start was not good. Sent two emails to two different German banks and got almost same answer, to translate to German language because they "could have problems with English communication". At least worth one good laugh when big banks give you such reply.
    Anyway thanks for that link i will check later today and see if anything good comes out but frankly i dont mind paying that extra 150$/y. But maybe i found some solution with banks in Bulgaria and if i could push little more my annual income i was even thinking to open a company there and move away from my country.
    I'm not cheap, my work is not cheap and i dont use ripoff sites like freelancer or elance where people expect me to work for 5-10USD/hour or make new logo for 50$.

I often come to the conclusion that my brain has too many tabs open.
  • mamaramamara Posts: 27Member ✭✭
    same thing happens to me now, 2 times and i get withdraw reversed for same reason

The withdrawal to your bank account could not be completed because of a technical problem. The money has been returned to your PayPal account.

any help

Yesterday PayPal reported they had several problems on their service maybe your case is somehow connected with this. Wait one more day and then try again if not open a ticket with Payoneer, they should be able to see what was the problem.
  • raiyansohanraiyansohan Posts: 1Member
    pls help me in this regard
  • HassaanshukarHassaanshukar Posts: 1Member
    Got this same e-mail today. Don't know what to do!
  • cutiecutie Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    hi ! same problem is happening with me and my brother that we are trying to send the amount and it says completed and then it get reversed...anyone got any success after the reversal ?if yes then please share it here for the other's convenience,thank you 
  • mamaramamara Posts: 27Member ✭✭
    Madbunny said:
    Yesterday PayPal reported they had several problems on their service maybe your case is somehow connected with this. Wait one more day and then try again if not open a ticket with Payoneer, they should be able to see what was the problem.
    thanks for reply

but i dont think its technical problem coz my friend witdhrawing together he recieved his money but me reversed
    mamara said:
    Madbunny said:
    thanks for reply

but i dont think its technical problem coz my friend witdhrawing together he recieved his money but me reversed
    Does your friend live in same country as you?
  • NabirahNabirah Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    I have had a huge transaction volume in 1 year or so ( my freelance services ) now paypal has removed all the accounts with US PAYMENT service account

i think its done
  • isheehabisheehab Posts: 1Member
    I am having same problem, I have told PP not to try to transfer funds from bank account after that my account was successfully added, but someday later my balance was running low on PP and tired to send a payment So PP tried to take the remaining funds from Bank account and then Again auto removed my account , Is there any Payoneer member to help Us?

its killing me
    To add funds on your PP you must use your Payoneer card not bank. Bank can only receive payments and transfer to your card.
  • cutiecutie Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    I talked to paypal people yesterday and they have confirmed that they are not allowing anyone with payoneer to connect with paypal anymore,that's why the amount is getting reversed
  • owibaoowibao Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    PayPal is not allowing anyone who does not have a US address to withdraw using Payoneer. People outside of the USA can no longer transfer funds from PayPal to Payoneer.
  • owibaoowibao Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    PayPal and Payoneer are no longer working together-thats according to PayPal customer service. SO if you are not in the US, its time to start weighing your options.
    I dont have any problem with PayPal. Maybe the reason is from what country you are and PayPal changed their policy with your country.
  • markokrsticmarkokrstic Posts: 57Member, Beta Tester ✭✭
    I can confirm issue with PayPal to Payoneer, today PayPal unlinked my Payoneer First Century Bank bank account from my PayPal account and I can't link new Payoneer Bank of America account. 
    Ok I can confirm now that Bank Of America work fine, even faster than First Century Bank. I called PayPal and they allowed me to add new bank and all work perfect now, even better. Already made few big transfers. 
  • shockrshockr Posts: 4Member
    Hi,

I was issued a new card and I've been trying to add it to Paypal, but I keep the getting this error:

"We were unable to process your credit card registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

My previous cards worked with Paypal, so I don't know why this new one doesn't.

Anyone else experiencing this issue and how were you able to solve it?

Thanks.
  • NabirahNabirah Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    Being a member of payoneer since quiet i while with about $ 40000 in net payments

; things have just turned upside down for me recently i am sure for many others as well.

Paypal has refused to accept Payoneer US payment service bank accounts ( Paypal doesn't care )

but for small time earners who used to take payments through paypal are at greatest loss as my clients prefer to use the paypal as payment medium.

nevertheless i understand payoneer is also facing loss since there will be no commission charges on ACH Deposit.. ( further the ATM withdrawals)

its a little request from my side : if payoneer can change the bank account numbers to some different bank i am sure they can be used for a while and our freelance projects can be paid for..

it used to be a first century bank , now its bank of america you need to change the routing numbers so they can be used again or opt for a different bank.

Anyone who can deliver this message to the top executives in payoneer would be doing a great favor to most of us and payoneer company.

We need a resolution into this.

Thank You Very Much.
  • FisherkingFisherking Posts: 3Member
    I found it works good if you go to the website add something to the shopping cart and then choose PayPal. When you get to the part where it says add a credit card use your Payoneer card. For me that works good
  • ihpalashihpalash Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    I saw paypal lost 1.2 million dollar in a case. May be this is the problem. 
  • markokrsticmarkokrstic Posts: 57Member, Beta Tester ✭✭
    if any of you cant add Bank of America or card to paypal account - JUST CALL PAYPAL AND SAY I CANT ADD MY BANK ACCOUNT OR CARD AND THEY WILL ALLOW YOU TO ADD IT ASAP! So simple!
  • raiyansohanraiyansohan Posts: 1Member
    I apply for paypal and then they send me some dollar for approval.But tomorrow they send me a email that they could not find my bank Account.

Dear MDRAIYAN SOHAN,

On Mar 20, 2015, we attempted to transfer from your bank account ending in x-xx39. We received an automated response from your bank informing us that they could not complete the transfer.

As a result, we have removed this bank account from your PayPal account.

To re-add this bank account to your PayPal account, please confirm with your bank that all information is correct. Alternatively, you can add another bank account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

PayPal

what I do now
  • Masterx1Masterx1 Posts: 0Member
    edited April 2015
    Hi ! I have a problem with linking my payoneer cc and us bank account with paypal.

I get these problems:

for my payoneer cc:

L'émetteur de votre carte n'a pas approuvé la transaction. Contactez le service clientèle de l'émetteur de votre carte si vous avez des questions. Vous pouvez également enregistrer un autre numéro de carte pour continuer.

And for US bank account :