Payoneer to Skrill transfer

ArkhurramArkhurram Posts: 11Member ✭✭
Hey,
I want to know can I transfer funds from Payoneer account to Skrill account?

Thanks

Comments

  • BramBram Posts: 0Member

    Hello to everyone,

    I am new at payoneer forum.

    I did not find answer for the topic I am interested in, so I want to ask Is it possible to add my us payment service and payoneer mastercard to my skrill account?

     

     

  • RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

    Hi,

    Yes, you can add your USPS bank details to Skrill and withdraw business-related payments.

    Romi

    Community Manager at Payoneer


    Find us on Facebook & Twitter

  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, can you please give me a reference number from your correspondence with support?
  • itsoueitsoue Posts: 1Member
    edited February 2015
    Hi, I don't have the reference number because I've chatted online with them. But perhaps, you can check my payment status?

    Transaction Number : 1365372806
    Time and Date : 22/01/2015 9:27 PM
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    *update*: Skrill had a delay in their payment which was the cause for the problem. For related issues please contact them.
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 157Member ✭✭
    I am also facing delay. Received skrill process email after 3 days and now waiting for card load for last 4 days. Skrill process email show it take 2-5 days therefore I will contact them after 2 days.
  • sohagbdsohagbd Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Nasir Khan
    Did you got second email confirmation from skrill with subject "withdrawal has been processed" maybe not. I think you just got 1st email with subject " Withdrawal confirmation". Because as i contact yesterday with skrill and they said to me US bank withdrawal issue yet not solved
    World Best Payment solution for freelancer
    Click below link for registration and get 25 usd extra bonus

    http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6120971510005956593
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 157Member ✭✭
    sohagbd I know that we have to wait 5 working after receiving process withdrawl message. I have received their process withdrawl message. Latest update is that skrill reverse my transaction and money is now in my skrill account which I will withdrawl to my local bank. Skrill even did not bother to send me email or any notification. I login into my skrill account and found last transaction showing cancelled, which was previously showing process.
  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    Currently Skrill is not processing payments to USA at the moment.
  • sohagbdsohagbd Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    There is good news for skrill user today i got email from skrill that skrill withdrawal issue resolved now you should able withdraw in US bank account
    World Best Payment solution for freelancer
    Click below link for registration and get 25 usd extra bonus

    http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6120971510005956593
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 157Member ✭✭
    sohagbd said:
    There is good news for skrill user today i got email from skrill that skrill withdrawal issue resolved now you should able withdraw in US bank account
    Thanks for latest update. Great news.
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 157Member ✭✭
    edited February 2015
    I have also contacted skrill support about delay in us payment withdrawal on 12 Feb 2015. Today received their reply after 10 days. Following is email from skrill, which I received few minutes  before. When due to technical problem they cancelled my last us payment transaction then on same day I withdraw it to mcb, which already credited in my account.

    "We are glad to see that you have successfully withdrawn your money. Please be kindly informed that your withdrawal XXXXXXXXXX has been cancelled due to a technical issue with processing money to US bank accounts. We have taken necessary actions and we should now be able to process money to your US bank account. "

    I hope next time there will be technical problem.

  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    sohagbd said:
    There is good news for skrill user today i got email from skrill that skrill withdrawal issue resolved now you should able withdraw in US bank account
    Are you sure about this ?
    They're withdrawing money from now on ?
  • slivaroslivaro Posts: 3Member
    > @Nasir Khan said:
    > I have also contacted skrill support about delay in us payment withdrawal on 12 Feb 2015. Today received their reply after 10 days. Following is email from skrill, which I received few minutes  before. When due to technical problem they cancelled my last us payment transaction then on same day I withdraw it to mcb, which already credited in my account.
    >
    > "We
    > are glad to see that you have successfully withdrawn your money. Please
    > be kindly informed that your withdrawal XXXXXXXXXX has been cancelled
    > due to a technical issue with processing money to US bank accounts. We
    > have taken necessary actions and we should now be able to process money
    > to your US bank account. "
    >
    > I hope next time there will be technical problem.

    I tried to withdraw form skrill today, the transaction is processed, so we will see if it works.
  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    slivaro said:
    > @Nasir Khan said:
    > I have also contacted skrill support about delay in us payment withdrawal on 12 Feb 2015. Today received their reply after 10 days. Following is email from skrill, which I received few minutes  before. When due to technical problem they cancelled my last us payment transaction then on same day I withdraw it to mcb, which already credited in my account.
    >
    > "We
    > are glad to see that you have successfully withdrawn your money. Please
    > be kindly informed that your withdrawal XXXXXXXXXX has been cancelled
    > due to a technical issue with processing money to US bank accounts. We
    > have taken necessary actions and we should now be able to process money
    > to your US bank account. "
    >
    > I hope next time there will be technical problem.

    I tried to withdraw form skrill today, the transaction is processed, so we will see if it works.
    If you got the Withdrawal processed email then it will definitely works. ;)
  • pgossopgosso Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    Hi, I want to inform that Skrill is not processing the withdraws to payoneer ACH UD accounts.

    I try it on the 23rd  Febraury, I received my first email telling the withdraw was proceeded within the 2 hrs and then I wait happy thinking it was solved.

    After 2 days, that I didn't got the 2nd one telling the payment is directing to my account. I check skrill transaction link and the payment shows cancelled . 

    So I can assure the problem is not solved.

    I try to contact the help department on skrill with my inquiry to see when it will be solved, but they have not answer it yet.

    So skrill is a dead end and paypal is going to be dead end too. I'm afraid something is cooking that we don't know.
  • sohagbdsohagbd Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Today i call to skrill and they confirm me my withdrawal will be processed sure which i made 22th of February i ask them is there any any problem to made withdrawal to US ACH check account they confirm me only fully verified able to do withdrawal ... Lets see till Monday . If it will not happen i will post here the details
    World Best Payment solution for freelancer
    Click below link for registration and get 25 usd extra bonus

    http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6120971510005956593
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 157Member ✭✭
    sohagbd thanks for update. 
  • sohagbdsohagbd Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    edited February 2015
    >:) lets see
    World Best Payment solution for freelancer
    Click below link for registration and get 25 usd extra bonus

    http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6120971510005956593
  • pgossopgosso Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    Hi people I received following from Skrill responding my inquiry about Payoneer ACH US bank account withdraws.

    Dear -------------,
    Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team. 
     
    We sincerely do apologise for the delay in our answer.

    We are pleased to tell you that you could now instruct payouts to your American bank accounts. However, due to regulations set by our new bank processing partner, we first need to verify your identity in our system.

    Consequently, we would kindly ask you to send us:

    - a colour copy (scan or a camera image) of both sides of a valid official identification document. Accepted types are your ID card, driving licence or passport;

    To send us your documents, please use our contact form: https://help.skrill.com/en/speaktoskrill/
     
    We are  looking  forward to hearing from you soon.
     

     
    Kind regards,
    Stela
    Skrill Help Team


    I just sent the info and now I'm waiting to see if payments will go trough.

    Will let you know. Please send also your experience so we can compare .

    Pablo
  • sohagbdsohagbd Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Great news Payment received successfully without any issue
    World Best Payment solution for freelancer
    Click below link for registration and get 25 usd extra bonus

    http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6120971510005956593
  • slivaroslivaro Posts: 3Member
    Yes, its back to normal.
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 157Member ✭✭
    Thanks guys for update. Will use it again in future.
  • sakheehabibsakheehabib Posts: 2Member
    What is the way for that?
  • TristanPTristanP Posts: 62Member ✭✭
    @sakheehabib, if you login at your Skrill account you can select Card and Bank Accounts, here you see a list of already added cards and bank accounts, followed by a button Add Bank Account. If you click that you should select as Country United States of America, after which you fill in the Bank Sort Code/Routing number and Account number provided by Payoneer. Account type is checking.
    You can look up the relevant data by logging in at your Payoneer account and selecting Receive Payments followed by US Payment Service.
    Please take into account that additional costs may apply.
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 157Member ✭✭
    slivaro said:
    Yes, its back to normal.
    Yes. skrill US payment service with skrill is working normal now. My withdrawal loaded into my card within 2 days.
  • Almamun6868Almamun6868 Posts: 2Member
    Yes it is payoneer bank account.
  • Almamun6868Almamun6868 Posts: 2Member
    I want to add payoneer bank account in skrill. But when I add my bank account in skrill and click continue than it shows invalid routing number. Please suggest me why it happen.
  • itsoueitsoue Posts: 1Member
    Hi there,

    I really need your help because I'm facing a big deal. On last January 22nd, i've transferred money from my Skrill account to my Payoneer account via US payment service. Until now, the amount is nowhere to be seen. Payoneer support twice only responds with "We send your querry to the right department and we will update you via email soon." (not the right sentence but it's similar)

    I've asked Skrill and their response was prompt saying that the problem is not from their end so they cannot do anything.

    Please advise. Note that I have never faced the same situation since 2012.
  • Almamun6868Almamun6868 Posts: 2Member
    I want to add payoneer bank account in skrill. But skrill do not add my payoneer bank account. I write payoneer bank route number and account number and click continue than it shows" invalid entry" below the routing box.How can i add payoneer bank account in skrill?
Sign In or Register to comment.