Withdraw funds to local bank account

atulnarang88atulnarang88 Posts: 2Member
I have registered with Payoneer and I will be receiving funds in my Payoneer account shortly, but I do not know how can I withdraw the money in my local Indian bank account in INR. I cannot see any option related to my local bank account. I think while registering, I filled in my Indian bank details, but I cannot see those bank details anywhere to be sure about the information. Also, In case I want to use a different Indian local bank, how can you add a new bank account to the Payoneer account.

Ultimately after receiving funds in Payoneer account, you want money to get transferred to your bank account.

Comments

• 09pank09pank Posts: 4Member
    I think funds will automatically transfer to your local bank account, you will get e-mail about this..You can't change your local bank account yourself, you need to contact payoneer costumer care for that.
  • 09pank09pank Posts: 4Member
    How do I change my bank details associated with my Bank Transfer Service?

If you would like to change the bank details associated with your Bank Transfer Service, please Contact Us via e-mail and provide the following details:

Reason for changing your bank details.
    Date of birth.
    Username (the e-mail address associated with your Payoneer Account).
    Last 4 digits of your current bank account on file.
    A copy of a voided check for your new bank account (if you cannot provide a voided check, we require an official bank document stating the details of the bank account).
  • atulnarang88atulnarang88 Posts: 2Member
    Okay. Thanks a lot.