payment not yet receive

sunil1234sunil1234 Posts: 15Member ✭✭
I have receive a payment in payoneer on 7th april 2015 but still money has not got credited in my local bank account.I have contacted your cistomer support vide ref no 150410-003029 but still waiting for any satisfactory relply why this delay is happening. .requesting you to kindly let me know my payment status

Best Answer

Answers

• NSinghNSingh Posts: 3Member
    I have also not received my payment sent on 09 April 2015 to my Bank account in India. Is there a problem in Payoneer payments in India?
  • riyariya Posts: 37Member ✭✭
    :'( i haven't rec any money yet in my local bank account .payoneer has sent me confirmation mail of transferring my money on 13th april 2015 but nothing credited and almost 8 days are over,why so much late plz credited my money as soon as possible. my payment reference no-- 4366181942467128 .plz reply.
  • KatesKates Posts: 18Member ✭✭
    Even I didnt recieve payment which is mentioned as credited on 13 April 2015. ANyone got their payment please update here....
    150418-002279 is my ticket..please do the needful soon
  • pbbietpbbiet Posts: 2Member
    They will not respond, they outsource there support to some pathetic customer care service which just send you standard copy paste replies like "we have notified the concerned department" or some other bullshit. They dont feel accountable for keeping others money for weeks. Disgusting.
    but is the problem solved??im just frustated by getting the same answer..from last 12 days...?? will i get my payment? or the service will be blocked forever and i wont get my payment?? did i loose all my payments???
    whole india is facing the problem plz send our money plzzzzzz
  • GUL9832GUL9832 Posts: 21Member ✭✭
    Earlier i had received 5 payments very smoothly.
    what is going on please sivan mandam clear the situaton and give timeline
    > @GUL9832 said:
    > Earlier i had received 5 payments very smoothly.
    > what is going on please sivan mandam clear the situaton and give timeline

@Sivan please give us our pending payment early and then you can come up with new rules fror upcoming payment..Holding our payment without any timeline is not fair for reputed company like Payoneer
    very true kates did u receive any mail from payoneer resending your money and any improvements??
    > @riya said:
    > very true kates did u receive any mail from payoneer resending your money and any improvements??

No i didnt got any resend mail, y bad time is another payment added now..I dont know whether I need to stop further payments as its locked here...
    They said they are talkin to their bank on sunday 19 th april but i did not get any more reply
    oh god payoneer transfred another payment??? u know my also 2 payments are stuck they never give any satisfactory answers not giving any time limit also how to wait so long im very upset with their bad service i mail them whole day and they reply only with the same mail.plz hold patience..
    gul u said that they send u a mail today is it the same amount that got stuck on 13th april??? or it is a diffrent 1??
    riya they said they are contacting with their bank on 19 th april and today the again said your request
    tranfer to financial depatment
    oh god just irritating ...this is what they are saying did they said when the payment is going to get credited?? any time frame??? u know they have stopped replying my mail so bad service lets ask them whether this problem is going to solve or not??
    They did not give any time frame
    I got a mail from

[email protected]

We have been informed by our bank that they have experienced technical issues in processing this payment. They have now informed us that the issue has now been resolved, and the payment should be sent out today. Please note that the funds should arrive in your account in the next few days.

So lets wait. If anyone recieve money please update
    yup kates i too received a mail just now from the same sender .so lets hope for the best and will surely update if payment comes..
  • sunil1234sunil1234 Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    Dear friends I got my payment today in my bank account. ..seems they have able to resolve the issue for now
    Wow Wonderful news...Waiting
    sunil ji 
    did u get all ur stuck up funds together and when u get credited now after 3.30 pm time ???
    Dear riya
    I got all my stuck up funds together and it got credited around 1 pm
    really wonderful news..dont know sunil ji when will i get the payment...
    plz tell me is this  7th april stucked up fund u got today??
    Dear riya
    Yes it is
    thanks for the update sunil ji..
    I got my 13th April payment today at 5:40 PM IST. Second payment of April 20th is waiting
    i didnt get any payment till now im so worried
    I get my payment  on my  local bank a/c  22 april around 5:30 pm
    Hay need not to be worried. ..still one of my payment is pending...it might get credited by tomorrow morning
    got credied all stuck up funds thanks so much payoneer.....

hope not to see this kind of service again from your end... and get our payment flow as smoothly as it was earlier...

• adibuttadibutt Posts: 9Member
    hello guys i hope you all will be fine.
    i am a payoneer user and using global bank transfer service from last year or so.
    i got confirmation email of amount sent to my account on around 3:00 Am Tuesday. this should be a normal transaction like my previous transactions and this should be in my bank account by Thursday or max Friday.. but its not yet.. i am bit worried as my bank and payoneer support seems not to be very helpful in this matter.. if you can guide me that what should i do that would be great.
    Please suggest what should i do or just wait and wait

thanks in advance
    > @riya said:
    > sunil ji 
    > did u get all ur stuck up funds together and when u get credited now after 3.30 pm time ???

> @sunil1234 said:
    > Dear riya
    > Yes it is

hello guys i am waiting for your response here
    Dear  adibutt  u  wil  receive  ur  funds  sure  .
    > @GUL9832 said:
    > Dear  adibutt  u  wil  receive  ur  funds  sure  .

thanks for responding.. can you mention how many days this transaction could be delayed ?
    Hi adibutt
    When did you got bank transfer mail from payoneer? It might take upto 3 business days
    > @sunil1234 said:
    > Hi adibutt
    > When did you got bank transfer mail from payoneer? It might take upto 3 business days

i got confirmation on 20th April and its 29 now and still no payment on my bank.
    Dear riya, gul, adibutt, kates
    Are you faceing any problems in payoneer local bank transfer now a days after that recent delays
    Plz update me
    Thank you all
    > @sunil1234 said:
    > Dear riya, gul, adibutt, kates
    > Are you faceing any problems in payoneer local bank transfer now a days after that recent delays
    > Plz update me
    > Thank you all

hey
    i got my funds on 5th May which i requested on 20th aplril and expected to be on my bank by 23rd of april.. i have never tried yet another transaction.. i am considering an alternate if there is still any issue with Payoneer service now a days.
    i got all my payments ..thanks payoneer
  • crelegantcrelegant Posts: 4Member
    Guys, why is it taking so much time to get funds credited to our local banks? I am from Mumbai and running a private limited company and asked my friend who is a freelancer in Delhi, he said he gets his funds within a day or 2.

I am doing banking with IDBI bank.
    Hi
    Guys any of you witnessing delays in receiving fund in local bank account now a days? ?I have received a payment on 11th July but till now nothing got credited in my local bank account
    Plz reply guys
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
     hi @Sunil1234, I'm sorry for your unpleasant experience. Unfortunately we cannot provide support regarding your personal accounts here on the forum. If you still haven't received the money, I suggest you contact our customer support department: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx