Receiven Commission From Cj.com

azizaziz Member Posts: 3
Hi

I just applied for VBA, just want to know how long does it take to be approved?

and under what circumstances I might get unapproved?

and lastly can I receive a direct deposit from cj.com to my VBA

thank you very much
Aziz

Comments

• azizaziz Member Posts: 3
    btw.. do I need to have funds in my master card before applying for VBA, and how should I add them

and should the fund be from the site I applied from?! cuz I wasn't planing to have the card for that site
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    Hi Aziz!

Yes, you need to receive payments from a partner before you can apply for the VA. Once you have the VA, you can definitely receive funds from Commission Junction if they load through ACH.

Like I said, though, you need to first receive at least 3 payments from a partner over 3 months before we can consider you for the VA.
    Talia
  • azizaziz Member Posts: 3
    Hi Talia

I applied for the master card just for the sake of getting it for cj.com, not for the sake of having to get paid by reviewme.com

is there any exceptions for this? I'm only interested in receiving funds from CJ :( and I'm already making money with it, I'm not sure if I will ever be able to make money with reviewme.com

thanks 4 the quick response
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    aziz wrote:

Hi Talia

I applied for the master card just for the sake of getting it for cj.com, not for the sake of having to get paid by reviewme.com

is there any exceptions for this? I'm only interested in receiving funds from CJ :( and I'm already making money with it, I'm not sure if I will ever be able to make money with reviewme.com

thanks 4 the quick response

Hey Aziz,

Firstly, welcome to our forums ;)

Regarding your question, we cannot issue a VBA for an inactive affiliate/partner account. The main purpose of your Payoneer account is to receive payments from the affiliate/partner program you registered with, and as such a requirement for application to the VBA pilot program is to have recently received payments and show an active account.
  • laimislaimis Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    I didn't want to start a new topic.

Today I sent a request for VBA. Ticket ID: LTK52904139108X
    I am writing this, because I found a few topics when people complain about slow answers, so, if you can, please help to review my request for VBA as soon as possible.

Thank You.
    Aziz - may I ask you what your monthly earnings are with CJ? You can PM it to me.

Laimis - since I see you meet our initial requirements for the VA, I am passing on your request to the VA department already.
    Talia
  • nellyndalnellyndal Member Posts: 1
    Hello. I have applied for a the VBA with the ticket number LTK52904459567X . I haven't received any mail from the customer support yet.
    Hi nellyndal,

I see that you indeed meet the minimum requirements, so I have transferred your ticket to our virtual account team. They should be contacting you shortly with a questionnaire.

Good luck!
    Talia