Account Blocked! (#MA104)

Hell! I was apply for master card May 11 and same I got confirmation mail. The mail was:

--
Congratulations - your Payoneer account application has been approved!

Your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card has been shipped to you by: Regular mail

Your card is estimated to arrive between 02 Jun 2015 and 09 Jun 2015
--

But today I unable loging my id. It showed me Account Blocked! (#MA104).

Now Help me to out this situation.

Thanks

Comments

• gzdtmbygzdtmby Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2015
    Hi,
    I tried many times to sign into my account. It didnt work. I tried changing my password as well. Still the same... Please I need help.
  • salman1salman1 Member Posts: 0
    Hello, my account is locked due to wrong password entries the account is not login after waiting for 30 minutes even after many days how to restore my account please help anyone.
  • gzdtmbygzdtmby Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem... I have sent a message through Contact Us and waiting for their answers now. Did you try contacting?
  • nawazkoranawazkora Member Posts: 3
    my deer friends your id is write wrong or you are not writing passward wrong so that yor doing it frist write right and sing in
  • nawazkoranawazkora Member Posts: 3
    I tried changing my password as well. Still the same... Please I need help.> @nawazkora said:
    > my deer friends your id is write wrong or you are not writing passward wrong so that yor doing it frist write right and sing in
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Hi guys, unfortunately we cannot provide support regarding your personal accounts here on the forum. Any questions should be directed to our customer support department: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx

This discussion has been closed.