Account Blocked! (#MA104)

Hell! I was apply for master card May 11 and same I got confirmation mail. The mail was:

--
Congratulations - your Payoneer account application has been approved!

Your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card has been shipped to you by: Regular mail

Your card is estimated to arrive between 02 Jun 2015 and 09 Jun 2015
--

But today I unable loging my id. It showed me Account Blocked! (#MA104).

Now Help me to out this situation.

Thanks

Comments

• gzdtmbygzdtmby Posts: 1Member
    edited May 2015
    Hi,
    I tried many times to sign into my account. It didnt work. I tried changing my password as well. Still the same... Please I need help.
  • salman1salman1 Posts: 0Member
    Hello, my account is locked due to wrong password entries the account is not login after waiting for 30 minutes even after many days how to restore my account please help anyone.
  • gzdtmbygzdtmby Posts: 1Member
    I have the same problem... I have sent a message through Contact Us and waiting for their answers now. Did you try contacting?
  • nawazkoranawazkora Posts: 6Member
    my deer friends your id is write wrong or you are not writing passward wrong so that yor doing it frist write right and sing in
  • nawazkoranawazkora Posts: 6Member
    I tried changing my password as well. Still the same... Please I need help.> @nawazkora said:
    > my deer friends your id is write wrong or you are not writing passward wrong so that yor doing it frist write right and sing in
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys, unfortunately we cannot provide support regarding your personal accounts here on the forum. Any questions should be directed to our customer support department: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx

This discussion has been closed.