Local Bank Transfer to Philippines

Tengamer10Tengamer10 Posts: 10Member ✭✭
Hi. Im really, really tired of withdrawing from ATMS, and PIN errors etc. It clearly says there, that the Philippines is now able to do bank transfers! It wasnt there a year ago (removed few years back, returned recently).

Please help me. Customer service gave me a vague, useless response. He could've been more specific what program he's talking about! I wasnt even aware I was on any program. All I know is I signed up under friendfinder years back, never even received any payment. I have no affiliations with them at all!

FYI, Amazon is my only source of payoneer funding. Im not a freelancer, its all just royalties! So that should atleast assure you Im no money launderer or anything.

Heres what customer service said.

Thank you for your interest in Payoneer's Bank Transfer Service. Unfortunately this service is not currently supported by your program, but we are working hard to enable this service in the future.

Sincerely,

Aiden

Customer Service

Comments

• Tengamer10Tengamer10 Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    ====
    So after much pleading, they converted me into the default Payoneer program, and sent me new cards. From the lightblue card from Choice, to the darkblue with chip.

I received the said card several days ago. I excitedly put my card details to enroll in local bank transfer.

An hour later I received this email" Thank you for your interest in Payoneer's Bank Transfer Service. Unfortunately this service is not currently supported by your program, but we are working hard to enable this service in the future.
    "

WTF! The new card was sent so I can be in that program! Its been several days since, no one has emailed me back! This is irritating! The hoops I had to go through to get that feature, and now another department is trying to cockblock!