I have activated my card and want to load payment from freelancer.com but it is showing error

djumi1990djumi1990 Member Posts: 1
Hi.. I have recently activated my payoneer card and I want to receive my 1st payment from freelancer.com. I am receiving this message
( Oops! It looks like you’ve already submitted your Payoneer application.
To log in to your account please click here.
If you did not receive your card, or are unable to access your account, please contact our Customer Support department. ).
Can you please explain what is it and how can I receive the money from freelancer.com to my payoneer account.
Thanks.

Comments

• ham9ham9 Member Posts: 0
    I just recieved my card today i activated it and i tried to vertify my freelancer payment source through payoneer card but it shows an error?
  • OlgaluxOlgalux Member Posts: 1
    Hey, i have the same problem, and i still dont know what happen, and payoneer answer so slowly, did you find a solution?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595

I'm sorry to hear you have been experiencing difficulties. Please contact our support team and explain the situation to them and they will be able to assist you: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/

• shameemshameem Member Posts: 129 ✭✭
    You hvae to add your card first in Freelancer.com, then they will send you a link to verify.

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

Find me on Personal Blog & Official Website

• scofield6062scofield6062 Member Posts: 1
    Hi , I work as a freelancer. I want to link my card to freelancer.com but it shows that unauthorized card. Please contact to your bank. I dont know whats the issue.I am using this card for the first time. I had to transfer some funds from freelancer to payooner asap. Please help me with this issue. Looking to hear from you.

Thank you.
  • QendrimQendrim Member Posts: 2
    I have the same issue.
    Did you solve this?
    null
  • shohelsarker53shohelsarker53 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    I am confirm active to receiving my 1st payment from freelancer.com from to online lodging my payoneer prepared dabit Mastercard number 
    Shohel