Payments Are Made But "missing Information" Notification Emerged

msnajdarmsnajdar Member Posts: 1
I'm pretty frustrated by now... why this all takes so long.

Here is my story in short:
- 2 x payments has been processed by my client (first one on Friday September 14). After first payment has been made there was no notification from Payoneer.
- After second payment was made (day after), both me and my client received notification about additional documents which payer has to send.
- He send them all on Monday September 17.
- I waited for 2 days, no respond from anyone. On Wednesday September 19 (early morning) I wrote to Payoneer customer support. Get ticket number (auto reply) but still no respond.
- Wednesday September 19 (middle of day), I contacted their support via "live chat". Talked with one lady, she checked if payer sent documents. She confirmed it that he did (she asked me for ticket number, I told her that we didn't get any ticket # just email notification to send documents to [email protected]), I hope that she check it correctly, I gave clients e-mail.
- On my question, "how long with it take for them to review it", answer was that it can take up to a week...

My questions and frustration lies in these issues:
- Why both, payer and me where not notified after first payment was made? This way Payoneer locked out both payments. This is just not professional...
- I'm not expert in security, but if documents are received. How long does it takes to check it and react accordingly, just accept it or denied it. Just unlock the money and we can process our payments some other way.
- I get feeling that this customer support isn't very helpful and most organized.

I hope that this all will be solved quickly. If not I'm moving on, on much faster pace...

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    msnajdar wrote:

I'm pretty frustrated by now... why this all takes so long.

Here is my story in short:
    - 2 x payments has been processed by my client (first one on Friday September 14). After first payment has been made there was no notification from Payoneer.
    - After second payment was made (day after), both me and my client received notification about additional documents which payer has to send.
    - He send them all on Monday September 17.
    - I waited for 2 days, no respond from anyone. On Wednesday September 19 (early morning) I wrote to Payoneer customer support. Get ticket number (auto reply) but still no respond.
    - Wednesday September 19 (middle of day), I contacted their support via "live chat". Talked with one lady, she checked if payer sent documents. She confirmed it that he did (she asked me for ticket number, I told her that we didn't get any ticket # just email notification to send documents to [email protected]), I hope that she check it correctly, I gave clients e-mail.
    - On my question, "how long with it take for them to review it", answer was that it can take up to a week...

My questions and frustration lies in these issues:
    - Why both, payer and me where not notified after first payment was made? This way Payoneer locked out both payments. This is just not professional...
    - I'm not expert in security, but if documents are received. How long does it takes to check it and react accordingly, just accept it or denied it. Just unlock the money and we can process our payments some other way.
    - I get feeling that this customer support isn't very helpful and most organized.

I hope that this all will be solved quickly. If not I'm moving on, on much faster pace...

I am sorry you are unhappy and I understand your frustration.

Please note that private loads are reviewed on an individual basis, and our payments department felt it necessary this time to ask for documents from you and the loader.

If you would private message me the payment ID and details, I will look into the status of this payment for you.