I'd love Payoner to work with JVZOO

JVZoo is one of the largest affiliate network in the world with millions of dollars exchanging hands on this platform every year. I think JVZoo integration should be one of Payoneer's priority, a lot of people will be glad to pay and withdraw from JVZoo via Payoneer.

Comments

• SivanSivan Administrator Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for suggesting JVZoo as a company you would like us to work with us.
    Please see my private message. 
  • eminentlinkeminentlink Member Posts: 1
    > @Sivan said:
    > Thank you for suggesting JVZoo as a company you would like us to work with us.
    > Please see my private message. 

Sivan,

I also wanted to suggest that Payoneer work with JVZoo... very importantly. May I know what you're up to about it?

Thanks.
    Nnamdi
  • SivanSivan Administrator Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your suggestion. If you have any specific contact person for us please send it to me in a private message. 
  • emaminaemamina Member Posts: 1
    Has there been any news regarding JVZoo and Payoneer cooperation? It would really be great.
  • nassybluenassyblue Member Posts: 1
    Please it is 2016 and it would really be great to have payoneer work with JVZOO!
  • GingerGinger Member Posts: 5
    I have been waiting for payoneer to work with jvzoo too since all the payout options at jvzoo I am unable to use. So please please if you can work on it and come up with a solution soon would be very grateful. Thanks
  • battatbattat Member Posts: 1
    hello I forgot my password and the answer to the question of recovery and following multiple attempts payoneer my account has been blocked, please help me
  • bigassor23bigassor23 Member Posts: 1
    My biggest dream for this end of year 2016 is that jvzoo can be integrated to payoneer