I'd love Payoner to work with JVZOO — Payoneer Community

I'd love Payoner to work with JVZOO

JVZoo is one of the largest affiliate network in the world with millions of dollars exchanging hands on this platform every year. I think JVZoo integration should be one of Payoneer's priority, a lot of people will be glad to pay and withdraw from JVZoo via Payoneer.

Comments

• SivanSivan Administrator Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for suggesting JVZoo as a company you would like us to work with us.
    Please see my private message. 
  • eminentlinkeminentlink Member Posts: 1
    > @Sivan said:
    > Thank you for suggesting JVZoo as a company you would like us to work with us.
    > Please see my private message. 

Sivan,

I also wanted to suggest that Payoneer work with JVZoo... very importantly. May I know what you're up to about it?

Thanks.
    Nnamdi
  • SivanSivan Administrator Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your suggestion. If you have any specific contact person for us please send it to me in a private message. 
  • emaminaemamina Member Posts: 1
    Has there been any news regarding JVZoo and Payoneer cooperation? It would really be great.
  • nassybluenassyblue Member Posts: 1
    Please it is 2016 and it would really be great to have payoneer work with JVZOO!
  • GingerGinger Member Posts: 5
    I have been waiting for payoneer to work with jvzoo too since all the payout options at jvzoo I am unable to use. So please please if you can work on it and come up with a solution soon would be very grateful. Thanks
  • battatbattat Member Posts: 1
    hello I forgot my password and the answer to the question of recovery and following multiple attempts payoneer my account has been blocked, please help me
  • bigassor23bigassor23 Member Posts: 1
    My biggest dream for this end of year 2016 is that jvzoo can be integrated to payoneer