Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

About Payoneer Annual Fees When Balance is Not Adequate

gamesnepal
gamesnepal Member Posts: 1
So, Payoneer annual fees is $29.95.
Suppose someone signs up to Payoneer and activates card on Jan 1, 2014.

After a year on Jan 1,2015 the annual fees is supposed to be charged. But because there was no balance it didn't get charged.

But after a few days, say on Jan 5, 2015 $20 is loaded to the card which is not enough for the fees to be charged. But the balance will be there and won't be usable right?

Further on, lets say after a few days on Jan 10, 2015, more amount is loaded and the balance is $30 now. Will the fee be charged immediately or will we have to wait for the first day of the next month Feb 1, 2015 for the fees to be charged.

Thank you and forgive me if I missed this in the FAQs

Comments

• neel
    neel Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    @gamesnepal if you see your annual fee is $29.95 and annual fees for 2nd years is applicable for you then yes it will charge instantly once $29.95 balance is available in your card.
    If your card is not applicable for 2nd year annual fee then you can use your $20 also
    Md Zahidul Islam
    Founder
    Seven Sign
  • Tahirusman
    Tahirusman Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    i activate a payoneer account in last month of 2014 After, Activation of card i did not receive a payment.But now first time i am going to add a 100$ Amount in my payoneer account .please tell me how much their fees will be cut?
    Thank you!
  • investor89
    investor89 Member Posts: 3
    so if i recieve my payoneer account what is the activation fee i will need to pay and do i have to pay the annual fee even if my account balance doesn't reach 30
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @investor89,

There is no activation fee for an account that is created through Payoneer.com. If you have signed up for an account on Payoneer.com, and are eligible for a card, there is no activation fee.

If you do not have enough for the annual fee, the fee is charged as soon as you have enough funds to cover the fee.

Thanks!

• jacquivan
    jacquivan Member Posts: 2
    What if you apply for a Payoneer account and never use it?
    Can I delete my account?
  • KazPayoneer

Hello there,

If you contact our customer support team, they will be able to close your account. There wouldn't be a fee charged if you have not received payments.

• Lenias12
    Lenias12 Member Posts: 1
    What if I don't deposit money for 2 years on my card. Will I have to pay double.
  • KazPayoneer

Yes you would owe the fee for both years.

• MohamedAlaa636
    MohamedAlaa636 Member Posts: 3
    @KazPayoneer Excuse me,
    If no money received on a whole year, Do I need to still pay annual fee (Note I don't have a card just a payonner account),
    I'm just asking because I only received 22$ last year and when I opened account now I found it is zero because annual fee, Anyways unfortunately for personal reasons I won't work for about 2 years from now so will that means after 2 years I will have a 60$ to pay, or zero since no money will be received because if there will be a cumulative fee (60$), In that case I think it's better to close the account now and reopen later, So what should I do ?!