Us Payment Service

My ticket number is LTK1212902594484X

I applied days ago but I still got no reply from the customer service. I understand that you are now findings solutions but I also really really need this service for my job.

Comments

• Tanmoy STanmoy S Posts: 19Member
    How much a VBA will costs? Setup fee detail please. Monthly/Yearly or One Time? And costs per transaction? Can I use this account to withdraw from oDesk via ACH? And how to get an VB account?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Tanmoy S wrote:

How much a VBA will costs? Setup fee detail please. Monthly/Yearly or One Time? And costs per transaction? Can I use this account to withdraw from oDesk via ACH? And how to get an VB account?

The VBA is a pilot program and therefore terms and conditions are subject to change. For details on the VBA pilot program, and to request an invitation, please contact our Customer Support department via our online webform, located here: http://www.payoneer.com/EmailForm.aspx

Thanks ;)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    Nissim wrote:

The VBA is a pilot program and therefore terms and conditions are subject to change. For details on the VBA pilot program, and to request an invitation, please contact our Customer Support department via our online webform, located here: http://www.payoneer.com/EmailForm.aspx

Thanks ;)

I sent an email about 3 days ago. No reply yet. I got over 20 loads from oDesk, using this card from last September, total amount was more than $8000. So I think you'll help me, isn't it?
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Tanmoy,

PLease send me your ticket number (starts with LTK)and I will escalate it for you. It generally takes about a week to get an email from the VA team. As you can imagine, this is a very popular program that many peolpe are applying for, and each application needs to be looked over carefully. :blink:
    Talia
    Unfortunately I deleted the email. I'll wait for the response. Could you please tell me about the setup charge?
    When you receive your reply, you will be given all the details, don't worry :-)
    Talia
    Please let me know the status of LTK52901108675X. I provided everything including Photo ID.
    Hi Tanmoy,

I see we received your photo ID yesterday. You should hear back from us within a couple of working days. B)
    Talia
    I got today, too much excited to check functionality. Thanks to the VA team.
    Tanmoy S wrote:

That's great news!

Keep us updated on your experiences, and with any feedback you have to offer. We'd love to hear it ;)
    Nissim
    Tanmoy S wrote:

That's awesome. Congrats! :P
    Talia
  • mirceamircea Posts: 34Member ✭✭
    Payment waiting for approval
    I had withdrawn some money from PP to my new VBA (more to pay you the VBA fees and see how it works :rolleyes: ) .
    I cleared from PP after 2-3 days and then arrived into VBA and here surprise .
    The process that is presented as automatic needs a manual intervention .
    Money are not loaded into account and a yellow "Payment waiting for approval" :huh: flag is there .
    This is not a CC private load it supposed to be automatic .
    Maybe i am missing something i read the VBA FAQ and "how-to" 10 times .

Cheers !
    I am replying to myself ...the payment is auto-cleared in few hours witch is ok ...it was the first time ...works smooth :).A+
    Glad to hear it worked out.

Once you have used the VBA for a while, I'd love to hear some comments and feedback about it :)
    Nissim
    I tried to add my VBA with PayPal. PayPal already deposited two amounts to my account they said. But where can I find them in my Payoneer account? Pre Authorization list? Or in other? How long it can take to display in my Payoneer Account?
    Please help me.
    Hi Tanmoy,

We receive notification of the payment at the same time that you do. It can take an ACH transfer between 1 and 7 working days to be complete, depending on the company. We only know about the payment once it arrives in your VA.
    Talia
  • ERushERush Posts: 2Member
    Hello
    I contacted some days ago (on 30th June 2011) but no response so far.
    (Ticket# LTK52902231992X)

"Hi I want to apply for "US Virtual Bank Account". I'm Payoneer card holder and I had 3 partner payments this month. I'm ready to provide you with any documents needed to get this US VBA. Regards, Thank you!"

That's it!

Any kind of support would be appreciated!

Thank you
  • ERushERush Posts: 2Member
    After I posted here I received this automated reply

"Thank you for your email.
    To be able to apply for the Virtual Account you need to have more partner payments in the last 3 months.
    I suggest you start using your card to get payments and contact us again when you have more partner payments.
    Sincerely,
    A*d*
    Payoneer Customer Support"

It seems that they dont read with any care, I'm really disappointed!!!

Some weeks ago I asked and they replied me "at least 3 partner payments" and when I get them
    they say now "... contact us again when you have more partner payments" !!!
    what does it mean by more!!! " maybe 100 or 200"
    do you think it is easy to get hired and paid by your partners???
    do you know how many guys apply for each project??? I doubt you know

I need clear answers to my questions if you care for your credibility!

let's wait to see your reply before I decide if Payoneer card is worthy to keep!

Anyway! Thank you!
    Hey,

As the VBA program is still a pilot program, it is open by invitation only. While the minimum payment requirement to apply is 3, that does not mean that all applicants with 3 partner payments will be given an invitation to the program. There are other factors that are considered.

The e-mail you received was not automated. I spoke with the representative who contacted you, and as you were informed they request that you contact them again (by replying to that e-mail) once you've received a few more payments.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
    Nissim
  • hichamovhichamov Posts: 25Member
    hello

please can you check my ticket : LTK52902592201X

i loaded my card many times and i really would like to get one which will be profitable for me and for payoneer also!

Best regards
    hichamov wrote:

hello

please can you check my ticket : LTK52902592201X

i loaded my card many times and i really would like to get one which will be profitable for me and for payoneer also!

Best regards

Hey,

I see your ticket was just recently received and is pending processing.

If you don't receive a reply within the estimated time, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    thank you nissim, will wait then i come back to you.
    hello all

i sent a help request 2 times through the contact form and no answer...my virtual account is active, all is fine, i got a payment from buysellads but i didn't got anything from Payoneer!!?

at my buysellads report the money was transfered and transaction complete :

Transaction Type: Cashout
    Date: Jul 12, 2011 at 10:39 AM
    Transaction ID: 202360-441588
    Total Amount: .......
    Transaction Status: Complete

So please anyone can check what's wrong !!! my account is [email protected]
    i had a talk with the help center.. it take 5 to 7 days :)) long time!! hope it's gona become faster!! thank you all.

hichamov wrote:

hello all

i sent a help request 2 times through the contact form and no answer...my virtual account is active, all is fine, i got a payment from buysellads but i didn't got anything from Payoneer!!?

at my buysellads report the money was transfered and transaction complete :

Transaction Type: Cashout
    Date: Jul 12, 2011 at 10:39 AM
    Transaction ID: 202360-441588
    Total Amount: .......
    Transaction Status: Complete

So please anyone can check what's wrong !!! my account is [email protected]
    I'm happy everything worked out :-)

Yes, it usually takes a few days from when the partner transfers the money until it is available in our accounts.
    Talia
  • KotkoaKotkoa Posts: 0Member
    edited July 2011
    Hello Payoneer,

I've sent you ticket LTK52901585072X, but there was no response for 3 weeks.

How can i change my Virtual US Bank Account?
    I need to create new Virtual US Bank Account details.

Is it possible?
    Andrey
    Kotkoa wrote:

Hello Payoneer,

I've sent you ticket LTK52901585072X, but there was no response for 3 weeks.

How can i change my Virtual US Bank Account?

I've used Virtual US Bank Account service for transfering money from paypal. Last time i've lost my paypal account details and i wish to create new one. So i need to create new Virtual US Bank Account details.

Is it possible?
    Andrey

Hey,

If the issue is with your PayPal details, I suggest you contact them to resolve the issue. They may assist you in releasing the bank account from your old account and adding it to the new one, or recovering your account details.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    hello

me again :) i really can't understand!! already 1 week now and i got nothing from payoneer!!
    Hey,

Although we do our best to have all payments processed as soon as possible, as mentioned by our CS team it can take up to 5-7 business days for processing (as is standard for ACH transactions). As you mentioned the payment was sent on July 12, the 5-7 business days is not yet passed.

The 7th business day, which is the lastest date, would be July 21st. If you don't see anything by then, please PM me.
    Nissim
    hello

thank you for your answer nissim, i just find this strange, for exemple when i send funds from buysellads to my bank in morocco it's take 4 days only!! the buysellads bank is based in usa.. the Payoneer VBA is in usa also so why it's take so long!!

Best Regards
    Payments are normally processed very quickly, most of the time much sooner than the 5-7 estimated business days. However with all bank transfers, there can be delays on both ends, which is why we give this maximum estimated time.
    Nissim
    Also, don't forget the banks are closed on the weekend so transactions aren't made (hence the 5-7 WORKING days). Like Nissim said, usually they process quicker, but sometimes they delay. I wouldn't be worried.
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Also, don't forget the banks are closed on the weekend so transactions aren't made (hence the 5-7 WORKING days). Like Nissim said, usually they process quicker, but sometimes they delay. I wouldn't be worried.

hello,

im not worried Talia :) it's just a questions... it's not the first time i load my card and usually don't take so long, so my question was about the delay and that's all :)

thank you nissim again for your answers, we will see how this transaction will end :) have a nice day all.
    OK, great. Please let us know that everything went through properly. B)
    Talia
    hello,

here iam again, unfortunely the transaction was rejected.. Didn't Got Any message From Payoneer To Let me know About it.. 1 WEEK Waiting... and if i didn't Contacted You.. the 500$ Will Go with the Wind!! :) too funny, so what's the utility of this Virtual Account!! to verify Paypal!!?? hehe i already verified my account with the Card... if i can't make a Direct Transfert To this VBA so what's the Utility... you take 2% of transaction and 20$/year.. but the Account don't Work...

Now i have to keep contacting buysellads and wasting a lot of time.. at last it's payoneer fault.. it's really Weird and Frustrating..
    hello,

now i try a direct deposit from paypal so we will see how it's gona be :)
    Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that the payment didn't go through. Please remember, however, that the VBA is still a pilot program and as such we are constantly working to improve and strengthen the service.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that the payment didn't go through. Please remember, however, that the VBA is still a pilot program and as such we are constantly working to improve and strengthen the service.

yes i agree with you, but what i don't understand, the bank from i did the payment is based in usa, payoneer VBA is in usa too, so normaly the transaction had to work as it's a local transfert...

the second thing is payoneer had to informe me before 1 week... about the auto Rejection of this transaction... because on the net the Tansactions Delay is very important..

i hope that all this will be improved soon because i believe to payoneer since 2009.
  • matt.jess24matt.jess24 Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    When I transfer money in the usa using ACH the bank also tells me 3-5 business days. I think that is the standard for bank transfer in the usa, so I guess it would be the same with VBA.
    Hello

So now it's cool, the paypal transfert passed like a charme to my VBA account :) i Love Payoneer :D and happy Business To All.

Thank you Nissim and Talia for the Help.
    You're very welcome, I'm happy it all worked out :rolleyes:
    Talia
  • Maborak TechnologiesMaborak Technologies Posts: 0Member
    Ticket number:

LTK52901406363X

Hello hello, i received this mail in: June 15 and i replied with the details but i not received reply from Payoneer :rolleyes:

Thank you for contacting us about joining the Payoneer US Virtual Account pilot program. The selected participating cardholders from both the US and abroad may receive direct ACH payments to their Payoneer cards.

With a Payoneer Virtual Account, you can receive payments from US corporations using the ACH network but payments are subject to the terms & conditions set by the US organizations that pay you. Once received in your Virtual Account, your funds are automatically moved to your Payoneer card for your use. You cannot withdraw money from the US Virtual Account itself.

We are inviting a few dozen new participants to apply to join the pilot program. The fee for the US virtual account is $20 annually and 2% of the transaction amount. If you are interested in participating, please answer the following questions.

What services or products do you offer?
    Who do you expect to receive payments from?
    What is your company's website?
    What is your freelancer website?
    Please provide any other information about your company or services.

Thank you,

Orin

Payoneer Customer Relations Department

Thanks! :D
    hello again,

please how can i request a reinstate of my VBA because i have some problems!!

Thank you in advance
    Hi Hichamov,

there is one VA that can be assigned per account. Please contact our support team if your VA isn't working.
    Talia
    AS i did promised Nissim , after 2 months and like 11-12 Payoneer Direct Deposit Payroll (majority from Paypal) i can only say about Payoneer VBA that is wonderful .
    2 business days to transfer from PP even large amounts so exactly the ACH time . No delays and a faultless process .
    Keep it up !
    Cheers !
    Here is the feedback :rolleyes: after 2 months of intensive use .

http://community.payoneer.com/topic/316-feedback-on-vba/

Cheers !
    mircea wrote:

AS i did promised Nissim , after 2 months and like 11-12 Payoneer Direct Deposit Payroll (majority from Paypal) i can only say about Payoneer VBA that is wonderful .
    2 business days to transfer from PP even large amounts so exactly the ACH time . No delays and a faultless process .
    Keep it up !
    Cheers !

Thanks for the feedback, I'm so happy to hear that you're satisfied with the service ;)
    Nissim
    Is it possible to regenerate VBA number? I recently faced an issue, detail is here LTK52905029811X
    Thanks in advanced.
    Tanmoy S wrote:

Is it possible to regenerate VBA number? I recently faced an issue, detail is here LTK52905029811X
    Thanks in advanced.

Hey,

It is not possible to regenerate a VBA number for a specific account. The only way to get a new VBA is to close your account, release your Payee ID and have you re-apply via your partner/affiliate, after which we can open a new VBA.

Would it be possible to contact PayPal to resolve the issue? I believe there are ways to remove the limitations PayPal sets by answering some questions and perhaps providing some documents.
    Nissim
  • paranoxparanox Posts: 1Member
    Hi ,

please can you check my ticket : LTK52905022031X