Us Payment Service

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Jarod8 wrote:

Hi All,

I have the same request please, i'd like to have a US Virtual Bank Account so i can withdraw my available money in my paypal account.

Can i please get the same e-mail so i can apply for the US Payment Service ?

Hey,

Please send me a PM with your email address associated with your Payoneer account and I can help you get the process started.

I look forward to hearing from you.

• AquaryAquary Posts: 1Member
    edited April 2012
    Greetings,

I got question regarding usage of US payment service.

Maybe I'm missing something but here's what I understood from explanations in blog and in this forum. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    1. I'll be able to accept PayPal payments via "Load Card".
    2. I'll be able to link virtual account to my PayPal (non-US resident).

Let me know if I miss anything.

If at least 1st item is fine, I'd like to apply for US payment service.

Thank you!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

The US Payment Service would allow you to receive US withdrawals from your PayPal account. The withdrawal would be to a bank account, not debit card. Payments received via the service are then automatically loaded to your Payoneer card.

The US Payment Service can be used to receive funds only. You can then add your actual Payoneer card to PayPal, if you want to make PayPal payments.

I've sent you an e-mail with further details on applying for the service. If interested, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.

If you have any questions, please feel free.

Thanks!
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • AquaryAquary Posts: 1Member
    Hi Nissim,
    I'll review the email and will respond in case I meet your requirements.

Thank you!
  • khurramkhurram Posts: 0Member
    I have applied for US payment service
    Hi
    I have applied for US payment service My ticket id is LTK529017562046X but till now i have got no response
    khurram wrote:

Hi
    I have applied for US payment service My ticket id is LTK529017562046X but till now i have got no response

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your patience.

I have sent you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service, please answer the questions and respond to the email.

• freemanfreeman Posts: 0Member
    I am paypal user but not want to use it with my local bank but need us bank account. I live another country so i want to by pass local bank transfers.
    I need to know if can transfer montly several thosand dollars and nobody in USA will say anything about this like tax issues. I am turkish citizen bytheway.
    freeman wrote:

I am paypal user but not want to use it with my local bank but need us bank account. I live another country so i want to by pass local bank transfers.
    I need to know if can transfer montly several thosand dollars and nobody in USA will say anything about this like tax issues. I am turkish citizen bytheway.

Hey,

Thank you for coming to our forums.

I have sent you a private message with further details regarding our US Payment Service.

• YMatiosYMatios Posts: 0Member
    Its been 7 days since my application - LTK529017570256X. I have heard nothing whatsoever!!
    Hi,

I do apologize for the delay. I will escalate your application with our US Payment Service department, and you will receive a reply within the next 24 hours. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
    Nissim
  • thenewhikingthenewhiking Posts: 1Member
    i have payoneer mastercard
    is it possible i can have virtual account?

I have sent you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service, please fill it out and respond to the email.

Thanks.

• thenewhikingthenewhiking Posts: 1Member
    hi thank you for fast reply
    i already reply via email

thank you

• cleanguycleanguy Posts: 0Member
    Hello
    I want to know how to get a virtual account?
    I already have the card mastercard
  • ApplePHApplePH Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    i have email payoneer on how i can apply for us payment service i have an active card..but still no reply from them..
    ApplePH wrote:

i have email payoneer on how i can apply for us payment service i have an active card..but still no reply from them..

Hey,

If you private message me the ticket number from contacting customer support (starts with LTK) I will escalate your ticket.

cleanguy wrote:

Hello
    I already have the card mastercard

Hey,

I will email you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service. Please fill it out and respond to the email.

ApplePH wrote:

I've replied to your e-mail with further details on the US Payment Service. To apply, simply reply with the requested details/documents and I will make sure your application is processed as soon as possible.

Thanks!
    Nissim
  • davcorsodavcorso Posts: 1Member
    Could you please help me to know the status about my request for US Payment Service? My ticket in customer support is Payoneer Customer Relations Department (LTK529018​218040X. Regards.
  • ToksaToksa Posts: 0Member
    Hello, just find out about payoneer forum via your facebook page and saw this cool feature. I am using payoneer for more than an year and this would help me a lot. So, can you please tell me where I can apply for Us Payments Service? Thanks in advance.
    davcorso wrote:

Could you please help me to know the status about my request for US Payment Service? My ticket in customer support is Payoneer Customer Relations Department (LTK529018​218040X. Regards.

I've just sent you an e-mail with further details.
    Nissim
    Hi,

Welcome to our forum, I'm glad to found us!

I'm sending you an e-mail with further information regarding the US Payment Service. To apply, simply reply with the requested details/documents.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
    Nissim
  • Leonardo LeonLeonardo Leon Posts: 1Member
    Hello Nissim, my name is Leonardo Leon and I also want to apply to this services. Already sent my account data to your email. Can you please let me know how to continue with the process. Best regards.
  • AliAli Posts: 1Member
    Hello, just find out about payoneer forum via your facebook page and saw this cool feature. I am using payoneer for more than an year and this would help me a lot. So, can you please tell me where I can apply for Us Payments Service? Thanks in advance.
  • UmarUmar Posts: 0Member
    I am waiting for reply to my US Payment Service application.

My Reference number: LTK529018237421X

Please reply asap. I have an active payoneer card.
  • ApplePHApplePH Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    IAM just very confuse i inquire about US PAYMENT SERVICE this past few days ive got a reply from payoneer asking me website link.product etc,.. i dont own a site im just a cardholder i just want to know HOW CAN I GET A VIRTUAL BANK ACCOUNT to recieve payment from A NON PAYONEER PARTNER just want to know if it is possible thank you...
    Ali wrote:

Hey,

Welcome to our forums.

Thanks for your interest in our U.S. Payment Service, I am messaging you with further details.

Umar wrote:

I am waiting for reply to my US Payment Service application.

My Reference number: LTK529018237421X

Please reply asap. I have an active payoneer card.

Hey,

I see your application has been processed and is waiting to be reviewed. You should hear from our approval department in the next 24-48 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

The US Payment Service allows you to withdraw earnings from select corporations via US ACH/Direct Deposit. It is intended for freelancers, affilaites or anyone else earning income online from any of the listed companies.

I am sending you a PM with further details.
    Nissim
  • KateKate Posts: 11Member
    Hello,

I would love to give a try to a new service of yours - US Payment Service. I'm an account holder for almost 2 years already, signing up initially with Elance, didn't have a chance to withdraw to it since.

Yesterday I tried to login to my account to check if I can add the US Payment Service to my card, but it says "Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support". Perhaps, its because of long inactivity period.
    I've sent an email to support team and waiting for the answer (ticket # LTK529019122827X).

That'd be great if you could at least let me know if its possible to add US Payment Service to a card when there's no payment history? I'm a freelancer with a company that is not a partner with Payoneer yet, but I'd love to use US Payment Service from you to be able to withdraw from PayPal.

Sincerely,
    Kate
  • IvoneIvone Posts: 4Member
    Hi gurus,

I am Canadian, but haven't been back for 25 years (I still have valid Canadian passport). For last 20 years I lived in Costa Rica, but now I am in Europe ->Czech republic. I also have Czech passport.

Goal:
    1)Have to get some occasional money ($300 to $500) from my ex. that she will need to deposit.
    2)Have some domains that I am selling ($2000 to $10,000) eventually I will get paid/deposit.
    3)I am monetizing the domains in the mean time (the usual: affiliates, adwords etc) eventually need to get these money/deposit as well.
    4)Link my Paypal to the my virtual account as well.

a)I just need virtual access (don't need cheques etc.) so that any money can go to that account.
    b)Debit card that I can use for whatever and whenever and withdraw from ATM with my PIN.

That's it. So I can be free, travel with just my laptop, Galaxy S2 and suitcase.

I will not be receiving large deposits at less some of my domains would sell (then Escrow will deposit).
    All the money I receive are/will be 100% legal, etc.
    I have no need to take the money out - only when I need it and only via debit card.

Is this possible and how? Peobably Nissim or David will answer this ;)
    domain3_normal.jpg

Killer domains for sale
    http://axnDOMAINS.com
  • rukshanrukshan Posts: 6Member
    I think you won't be able to qualify for a US account. Because payoneer need at least 3 payments from partner to apply for a US account.
    edited May 2012
    Thank you for the answer, Rukshan, but I would really like to hear an opinion of professional Payoneer support member here.
    edited May 2012
    I have almost the same question - How to get US virtual bank account?

I am US paypal user. I live in Czech Republic.

TIA
    domain3_normal.jpg

Killer domains for sale
  • darkEmbersdarkEmbers Posts: 2Member
    Kate wrote:

Thank you for the answer, Rukshan, but I would really like to hear an opinion of professional Payoneer support member here.

You dont need to have 3 payments anymore.
  • guzzt_cbaguzzt_cba Posts: 1Member
    Hi David and Nissim ,

I would like to apply for the service of the Virtual Account to receive paypal payments in U.S.

I have a Payoneer card from Freelancer.com . I await your response.

Thanks . Regards
    Thanks, darkEmbers, for more info.
    guzzt_cba wrote:

I would like to apply for the service of the Virtual Account to receive paypal payments in U.S.

I've sent you an e-mail with further information. To apply, simply reply with the requested details/documents.

Ivone wrote:

I have almost the same question - How to get US virtual bank account?

I am US paypal user. I live in Czech Republic.

TIA

If you have a Payoneer card, please PM me with the name/e-mail on your account and I will send you further details. If not, you can apply for the card here: http://bit.ly/IfpVNT
    Nissim
    Hi Kate,

As mentioned above, we no longer require you to have 3 recent partner payments, only a valid Payoneer account. I see your account was disabled due to an extended period of inactivity. Do you still have your Payoneer card?

I am going to send you an e-mail with further information on the US Payment Service. To apply, simply reply with the requested details/documents. Once received, we will be able to re-enable your account.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Kate,

As mentioned above, we no longer require you to have 3 recent partner payments, only a valid Payoneer account. I see your account was disabled due to an extended period of inactivity. Do you still have your Payoneer card?

I am going to send you an e-mail with further information on the US Payment Service. To apply, simply reply with the requested details/documents. Once received, we will be able to re-enable your account.

Hello Nassim,

Thank you for your answer. I'll make sure to email back asap. Thanks for your quick assistance!

Sincerely,
    Kate
    Nissim wrote:

I've sent you an e-mail with further information. To apply, simply reply with the requested details/documents.

If you have a Payoneer card, please PM me with the name/e-mail on your account and I will send you further details. If not, you can apply for the card here: http://bit.ly/IfpVNT

No, I don't have one. What's first step? VBankA or DCard? How do I apply for the VBA?
    domain3_normal.jpg

Killer domains for sale
  • Janny2030Janny2030 Posts: 9Member
    Need Virtual Bank Account
    Hi there,

I am from Cambodia, I have been a seller on Plimus for over a year and on 2Co for A few months. I've got wire transfer from them previously and now got Payoneer Master Card and have used it 3 times to get payments from 2co.

Now I need US Payment Service to withdraw the cash from Pay Pal...

I've messaged payoneer upport and got the below reply:

========================
    Reference number: LTK529019117687X

Subject: [WEB Form] Category: Account Inquiries/General Information, Subject: How can I apply?, Program: 2CheckOut

Dear Thearith,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that currently, your card plan does not support a virtual card.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Jason

Payoneer Customer Support

===================================

Could you plz help what could I do to get US Payment service as I have to withdraw thousands from my Pay Pal...

Thanks in ADV for your help!

Thearith
  • WrexaurWrexaur Posts: 5Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

I'd also like approval, I have submitted my documents, but not heard back yet. How long does approval usually take? (Ticket LTK529017059733X)

Thanks!
  • carlos fcarlos f Posts: 1Member
    edited May 2012
    Hello
    I already have the payoneer mastercard activated

my tickect number is LTK529019388672X

I still not received the questionnaire in my email

please send me details
    thanks

calos f giorgio
    carlos f wrote:

Hello
    I already have the payoneer mastercard activated

my tickect number is LTK529019388672X

I still not received the questionnaire in my email

please send me details
    thanks

calos f giorgio

Hey Carlos,

Thank you for joining our forums.

I have sent you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service. Please fill it our and respond to the email.

Look forward to hearing form you.

edited May 2012
    Ivone wrote:

No, I don't have one. What's first step? VBankA or DCard? How do I apply for the VBA?

The first step is you need to apply for a Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card. Once you are approved for the card you can then apply for the US Payment Service. To read more and apply for a Payoneer Card you can click here.

Wrexaur wrote:

Hi,

I'd also like approval, I have submitted my documents, but not heard back yet. How long does approval usually take? (Ticket LTK529017059733X)

Thanks!

Hey,

I see your documents are waiting to be reviewed. The approval process usually takes around 3 business days.

We appreciate your patience.

Janny2030 wrote:

Hi there,

I am from Cambodia, I have been a seller on Plimus for over a year and on 2Co for A few months. I've got wire transfer from them previously and now got Payoneer Master Card and have used it 3 times to get payments from 2co.

Now I need US Payment Service to withdraw the cash from Pay Pal...

I've messaged payoneer upport and got the below reply:

========================
    Reference number: LTK529019117687X

Subject: [WEB Form] Category: Account Inquiries/General Information, Subject: How can I apply?, Program: 2CheckOut

Dear Thearith,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that currently, your card plan does not support a virtual card.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Jason

Payoneer Customer Support

===================================

Could you plz help what could I do to get US Payment service as I have to withdraw thousands from my Pay Pal...

Thanks in ADV for your help!

Thearith

Hey Thearith,

Thank you for joining our forums.

I think there might have been a mix-up in terms and it was not totally understood that you wanted the US Payment Service.

I will send you the application.

• WrexaurWrexaur Posts: 5Member
    edited May 2012
    David wrote:

Hey,

I see your documents are waiting to be reviewed. The approval process usually takes around 3 business days.

We appreciate your patience.

Thank you very much for the response, much appreciated :)
  • Janny2030Janny2030 Posts: 9Member
    Hi David,

I've got your email and will answer the questions and send you back asap!

Thanks for your fruitful support!

warmest regards,
    Thearith
  • GintarasGintaras Posts: 0Member
    Hi, I create and supervised Web sites. Often, customers pay with PayPal. As far as I know, in order to transfer money from paypal to Payoneer mastercard need to get the Virtual U.S. Bank Account. What are the conditions and how this can be done?