Us Payment Service

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Indeed our US Payment Service allows you to receive US ACH transfers from PayPal, which are loaded directly to your Payoneer card. I will send you an e-mail with further details.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Janny2030 wrote:

Hi David,

I've got your email and will answer the questions and send you back asap!

Thanks for your fruitful support!

warmest regards,
    Thearith

Our pleasure.

• Janny2030Janny2030 Member Posts: 9
    Hi again,

Thanks, I've bee approved now.

One more think:

My brother also have paypal account and would like to withdraw cash into my Payoneer US Payment Service, Is it possible if the name is different between Paypal & Payoneer Card?

Please advice!

Thanks, Thearith
    Janny2030 wrote:

Hi again,

Thanks, I've bee approved now.

One more think:

My brother also have paypal account and would like to withdraw cash into my Payoneer US Payment Service, Is it possible if the name is different between Paypal & Payoneer Card?

Please advice!

Thanks, Thearith

Hey,

We do not suggest giving your card or account information to other people, it can be a security risk to your account. In regards to if paypal will allow it or not, you need to contact and ask their customer support.

Allow me to suggest telling your brother to apply for the card and US Payment Service for himself.

• KateKate Member Posts: 11
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Kate,

As mentioned above, we no longer require you to have 3 recent partner payments, only a valid Payoneer account. I see your account was disabled due to an extended period of inactivity. Do you still have your Payoneer card?

I am going to send you an e-mail with further information on the US Payment Service. To apply, simply reply with the requested details/documents. Once received, we will be able to re-enable your account.

Hello Nassim,

Could you please verify if you received my answers on US Payment Service application. It's been 3 business days already and I haven't heard from you. Ticket number # LTK529019204357X.

Thank you so much for monitoring the forums and answering to us, impatient ones :)

Best regards,
    Kate
    Hi Kate,

I apologize for any delay, the application is expected to be processed within the next 24 hours.
    Thank you very much, Nassim. Fingers crossed it goes fine :)

Have a good day!

Sincerely,
    Kate
  • Usman AhmedUsman Ahmed Member Posts: 1
    David wrote:

Hey Carlos,

Thank you for joining our forums.

I have sent you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service. Please fill it our and respond to the email.

Look forward to hearing form you.

Hi, I too want to avail this service. I already am an existing payoneer cardholder. Please send me these instructions too. Thanks

Hi, I too want to avail this service. I already am an existing payoneer cardholder. Please send me these instructions too. Thanks

Hey,

Thanks for your interest in our US Payment Service.

I will send you the questionnaire to fill out.

Hello Nassim,

Any news if the application will be processed today?

Sincerely,
    Kate
    It's been transferred to our US Payment Service department with all required documents, so it's just pending to be approved now. You will get an e-mail confirmation once approved, and I'll do my best to speed along the process as much as possible.
    Nissim wrote:

It's been transferred to our US Payment Service department with all required documents, so it's just pending to be approved now. You will get an e-mail confirmation once approved, and I'll do my best to speed along the process as much as possible.

Thank you, Nassim. I will hold on a bit more here.

Sincerely,
    Kate
  • carmencarmen Member Posts: 4
    Hello
    my payoneer mastercard is activated
    I want have the virtual us account

my tickect number is LTK529020170838X

I still not received the questionnaire in my email
    i wait that I received this in my email

please send me details
    thanks

carmen rosa huasasquiche
    Nassim, thank you very much! I have been approved! Thank you so much for your support.

I wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
    Kate
    he enviado toda la informacion, a traves de mi email, para aplicar a
    una cuenta virtual, todavia no recibo respuesta
    agradeceria me pongan al corriente acerca de esta aplicacion
    gracias
    carmen rosa huasasquiche
  • dedi adinatadedi adinata Member Posts: 12
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

Indeed our US Payment Service allows you to receive US ACH transfers from PayPal, which are loaded directly to your Payoneer card. I will send you an e-mail with further details.

hi nissim please send email i regard to us ach transfer requirement
  • Hade HattabHade Hattab Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    hi i want to join us payment service to receive money from PayPal , Moneybookers ,etc.

my ref:LTK529020068803X

i'm looking forward to hear from you Nissim

YOUR SINCERELY,
    Hade
    edited May 2012

hi nissim please send email i regard to us ach transfer requirement

Sending you an e-mail now.
    Hi Hade,

Thanks for joining our forum, and for showing interest in Payoneer! I'm going to check the ticket now and see what I can do to speed along the process for you.

Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Rejaul KarimRejaul Karim Member Posts: 6
    us payment service activation reference number: LTK529020031469X.
    I have applied for us payment service. But no reply from payoneer 3 days past. Please check if there is any problem regarding my documents? reference number: LTK529020031469X.
    Hi Rejaul. I apologize for any delay in reviewing your application. I have escalated the ticket with our US Payment Service department, and you should be receiving a reply within the next 24-48 hours.
    LTK529020170838X
    HI FRIEND OF PAYONNER:

I SEND ALL INFORMATION FOR APPLICATION OF THE US VIRTUAL ACCOUNT
    6 DAYS AGO, AND STILL NOT HAVE ANSWER

MY TICKET NUMBER IS
    LTK529020170838X

ANY PROBLEM?
    I ANSWER YOUR ANSWER
    THANKS

CARMEN ROSA HUASASQUICHE
    carmen wrote:

HI FRIEND OF PAYONNER:

I SEND ALL INFORMATION FOR APPLICATION OF THE US VIRTUAL ACCOUNT
    6 DAYS AGO, AND STILL NOT HAVE ANSWER

MY TICKET NUMBER IS
    LTK529020170838X

ANY PROBLEM?
    I ANSWER YOUR ANSWER
    THANKS

CARMEN ROSA HUASASQUICHE

Hey Carmen,

Thanks for your patience.

I have passed your application on to a manager in our approval department, you should be hearing from them soon.

• Rejaul KarimRejaul Karim Member Posts: 6
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Rejaul. I apologize for any delay in reviewing your application. I have escalated the ticket with our US Payment Service department, and you should be receiving a reply within the next 24-48 hours.

Thanks for nice support
    Problem sloved
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Hade,

Thanks for joining our forum, and for showing interest in Payoneer! I'm going to check the ticket now and see what I can do to speed along the process for you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

thank you Nissim,

i just want to join US payment service

s,
    hade
  • taraxttaraxt Member Posts: 0
    I applied for a US virtual account last week. I usually get an automatic email response confirming my messages were received, but nothing this time. I just wanted to confirm the application went through and ask if there's a chance the account will be approved soon? Thanks.
    Ticket # LTK529020381896X
    Hi,

Thanks for joining our forum! I've just sent you a reply to your ticket. The application will be processed within 1-2 business days.
  • emiliano13emiliano13 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hello, i just sent an application to join us payment service, to recive payments from skrill, paypal, etc. i've using payoneer for several months and i hope to get this feature in soon =)

my ref. code is LTK529020850359X

best regards Emiliano
  • lucholucho Member Posts: 31
    Hi I'm already registered with the US payment service and have the virtual bank account. My questions are: if I travel to United States, can I withdraw my money from the bank? I'm restricted to use just ATMs? how virtual is that account?

thanks!
  • robrob Member Posts: 0
    hello , my virtual bank account was just set up and i wonder where i can manage it .
    The only accont i see on my login page is the credit card account .

is the virtual bank separate from credit card account? or is it the same ?
    All payments received via the US Payment Service will appear on your My Account load history. You will be able to see the total amount received, the sender, and also the fee applied (1%).

To view the US Payment Service details, go to "Services" and select "US Payment Service."
    The US Payment Service provides you with a US account/routing number, that is linked to your card but can receive funds only (from select corporations). It cannot be used to send or withdraw funds.

All payments received are automatically loaded to your Payoneer card, so when travelling in the US you can simply use your card to withdraw from ATMs or make purchases in stores.
    emiliano13 wrote:

Hello, i just sent an application to join us payment service, to recive payments from skrill, paypal, etc. i've using payoneer for several months and i hope to get this feature in soon =)

my ref. code is LTK529020850359X

best regards Emiliano

Hi Emiliano,

Welcome to our forums.

Thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service, I have sent you the questionnaire.

Hi Carmen,

Your US Payment Service application has been approved, and an e-mail with further information was sent out to you. If you have any questions at all, please feel free.
  • gulevskigulevski Member Posts: 2
    Approval period
    Hello

How long does it take the registration of US payment service? I have MasterCard activated and made couple of transactions, according to your terms I should be eligible for the service.

I submit a ticket to customer support # LTK529020651258X, do I need to fill any other details?

Thanks in Advance
    Nikola
  • Angga SanusiAngga Sanusi Member Posts: 1
    Hello

How long does it take the registration of US payment service? I have MasterCard activated and made couple of transactions, according to your terms I should be eligible for the service.

I submit a ticket to customer support # LTK529015334633X and i was receive email with ask me about this

If you are interested in participating, please reply to this e-mail and address the following questions and requests.

1. What services or products do you offer?
    2. What is your website URL?
    3. Please provide us with direct web links showing some examples of your products, services and other online activity. Please make sure the links include mention of your name or shows your relation to the product/service.
    4. please send us a screenshot of your online account (with your name and account balance) with the company from which you are expecting payments.
    5. Please provide a copy of a government-issued photo ID. You can send your driver's license, passport or national ID. If your ID is in a different language than English, we prefer an international passport.
    6. You can scan/take a photograph of your ID and attach it to your reply to this e-mail. Please send both sides of the document where relevant. We prefer jpeg format under 1MB.
    If you still have possession of your Payoneer card, please provide us with the last 4 digits of your card number.
    7. Please confirm that you expect to receive ACH payments from the following companies. Payment attempts from any other company will be automatically declined.

after i reply this email there is no respond again since 20 march 2012

hope admin can procced my us payment service application.

thanks
    gulevski wrote:

Hello

I submit a ticket to customer support # LTK529020651258X, do I need to fill any other details?

Thanks in Advance
    Nikola

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for coming to our forums.

I will send you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.

Hello

I submit a ticket to customer support # LTK529015334633X and i was receive email with ask me about this

If you are interested in participating, please reply to this e-mail and address the following questions and requests.

1. What services or products do you offer?
    2. What is your website URL?
    3. Please provide us with direct web links showing some examples of your products, services and other online activity. Please make sure the links include mention of your name or shows your relation to the product/service.
    4. please send us a screenshot of your online account (with your name and account balance) with the company from which you are expecting payments.
    5. Please provide a copy of a government-issued photo ID. You can send your driver's license, passport or national ID. If your ID is in a different language than English, we prefer an international passport.
    6. You can scan/take a photograph of your ID and attach it to your reply to this e-mail. Please send both sides of the document where relevant. We prefer jpeg format under 1MB.
    If you still have possession of your Payoneer card, please provide us with the last 4 digits of your card number.
    7. Please confirm that you expect to receive ACH payments from the following companies. Payment attempts from any other company will be automatically declined.

after i reply this email there is no respond again since 20 march 2012

hope admin can procced my us payment service application.

thanks

Hey,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your request.

I have passed it on to an approval manager, they will be responding to your shortly.

• Angga SanusiAngga Sanusi Member Posts: 1
    David wrote:

Hey,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your request.

I have passed it on to an approval manager, they will be responding to your shortly.

thanks david
    waiting for respond
  • gulevskigulevski Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much David
  • AAM iqbalAAM iqbal Member Posts: 0
    Hello David

I'd like to get an US bank account, to be assosiated with my payoneer card.

Pls send me the "long waited" email.

BR
    Iqbal
  • lucholucho Member Posts: 31
    Nissim wrote:

The US Payment Service provides you with a US account/routing number, that is linked to your card but can receive funds only (from select corporations). It cannot be used to send or withdraw funds.

All payments received are automatically loaded to your Payoneer card, so when travelling in the US you can simply use your card to withdraw from ATMs or make purchases in stores.

Thanks for the reply Nissim. Do you know which is the maximum per transaction/day to withdraw from an ATM in the US?
    AAM iqbal wrote:

Hello David

I'd like to get an US bank account, to be assosiated with my payoneer card.

Pls send me the "long waited" email.

BR
    Iqbal

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in the US Payment Service.

I have sent you to the questionnaire, please fill it out and respond to the email.

lucho wrote:

Thanks for the reply Nissim. Do you know which is the maximum per transaction/day to withdraw from an ATM in the US?

The daily cash withdrawal limit is $2,500.00, and daily purchase limit is $2,500.00 (total daily usage limit of $5,000.00). There is also a limit of 9 transactions per 24 hour period.
  • nour ahmednour ahmed Member Posts: 0
    hi
    i really need more info about the US Payment Service so with it simple i can get paid with ach or direct deposit from any usa campany
    so how i can apple ( i have account in payoneer but i forget the password and the email did n't use it alot so i can not access it or i don't know if you close it or something ) but it the US Payment Service is what i understand it i am really interesting i really need this
    i live in Egypt so how and can i use this service i need it to withdraw money from paypal and clickbank and some affiliate network
    plz need response soon

thanks
  • tribalhosttribalhost Member Posts: 3
    REQUEST | apply to US Payment Service
    Good night

I did request apply to US Payment Service sending an email to [email protected]

I wait for 2 days so I decided to go forward to forum

My email is: [email protected] ( already payoneer card holder )

Thanks in advance
    hi,nour ahmed

What is the US Payment Service? This premium service allows you to receive online earnings to your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® Card from select US corporations as direct deposit transfers (local US ACH). Payments received through this service are automatically loaded to your Payoneer card, which can be used worldwide where MasterCard® is accepted. The US Payment Service can be used to receive funds only, and does not support outgoing transfers.

contact the customer support :"( i have account in payoneer but i forget the password and the email did n't use it alot so i can not access it or i don't know if you close it or something )"

and you can see the USA companies that you can withdrew money from it here:-
    http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx

for

Good Luck

s,
    Hade
    tribalhost wrote:

Good night

I did request apply to US Payment Service sending an email to [email protected]

I wait for 2 days so I decided to go forward to forum

My email is: [email protected] ( already payoneer card holder )

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Welcome to our forums and thanks for your interest in the US Payment Service.

Do you have a ticket number (starts with LTK) from when you sent us an email requesting the US Payment Service? If so please paste it here and I will make sure it gets answered.

• odesk.hassan090odesk.hassan090 Member Posts: 0
    Want to Apply for US Payment Service
    How can I Apply

thanx

Want to Apply for US Payment Service
    How can I Apply

thanx

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in the US Payment Service.

I have sent you the questionnaire to fill out and return.