Us Payment Service

Comments

• Janny2030Janny2030 Member Posts: 9
    David wrote:

Hey,

We do not suggest giving your card or account information to other people, it can be a security risk to your account. In regards to if paypal will allow it or not, you need to contact and ask their customer support.

Allow me to suggest telling your brother to apply for the card and US Payment Service for himself.

Hi,

Thanks for you response. Anyway, do you think that Payoneer or first century bank accepts paypal from different name but the same surname? I have search many forums where most of them can withdraw without any issue unless the bank does not accept the transaction due to different name. Next time, I'll ask my brother to open a new card at payoneer so that he can withdraw by himself, but to get the new card it at least takes 2 months for a whole process. So I just like a quick way for a case.

Thanks in adv for your reply on this!

Janny
  • emrahemrah Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2012
    Hello
    I made reference to the following ticket number (LTK529020959285X)
    I wonder what the latest situation.

Thanx
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Janny2030 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for you response. Anyway, do you think that Payoneer or first century bank accepts paypal from different name but the same surname? I have search many forums where most of them can withdraw without any issue unless the bank does not accept the transaction due to different name. Next time, I'll ask my brother to open a new card at payoneer so that he can withdraw by himself, but to get the new card it at least takes 2 months for a whole process. So I just like a quick way for a case.

Thanks in adv for your reply on this!

Janny

Hi,

Do you mind private messaging me clarifying the question a little bit and I will give you a full explanation.

• Janny2030Janny2030 Member Posts: 9
    David wrote:

Hi,

Do you mind private messaging me clarifying the question a little bit and I will give you a full explanation.

Thanks for you reply, I've just emailed you....

Best regards, Janny
  • gulevskigulevski Member Posts: 2
    How many days is the approval process after we reply to the questionnaire ?

Cheers :)
  • tribalhosttribalhost Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for your reply

Here Info

RE: Message from Payoneer's Account Approval Department LTK529021035208X

regards

Ed
    tribalhost wrote:

Thanks for your reply

Here Info

RE: Message from Payoneer's Account Approval Department LTK529021035208X

regards

Ed

Hi Eduardo,

I have sent you the questionnaire.

We look forward to hearing from you.

gulevski wrote:

How many days is the approval process after we reply to the questionnaire ?

Cheers :)

It generally takes our approval department around 3 business days to review the questionnaire.

• Ilya KorolkovIlya Korolkov Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I have applied for US Payment Service 5 days ago. There is some problem with my docs and data?
    Reference number: LTK529020750152X.
    emrah wrote:

Hello
    I made reference to the following ticket number (LTK529020959285X)
    I wonder what the latest situation.

Thanx

Hi,

I see your information was processed and is waiting to be reviewed by our approval department.

Hello, I have applied for US Payment Service 5 days ago. There is some problem with my docs and data?
    Reference number: LTK529020750152X.

Hi Ilya,

Welcome to our forum.

I see your information has been processed and is awaiting review. You should hear from our approval department in the next 24-48 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

David wrote:

Hi Ilya,

Welcome to our forum.

I see your information has been processed and is awaiting review. You should hear from our approval department in the next 24-48 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for quick reply.
    David wrote:

Hi Eduardo,

I have sent you the questionnaire.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your update
    I did check my inbox and I didnt receive any questionare
    could you please , resend it?

I checked at spam folder and questioanre is not there aswell

regards

ed
    tribalhost wrote:

Thanks for your update
    I did check my inbox and I didnt receive any questionare
    could you please , resend it?

I checked at spam folder and questioanre is not there aswell

regards

ed

Hi,

I sent it again.

Thanks David

I replied questionare with all information requested

Ed
    tribalhost wrote:

Thanks David

I replied questionare with all information requested

Ed

Great, it will be processed and sent on to our approval department.

edited June 2012
    Thanks, now US PS activated, i have recive mail with bank account information. I try to specify bank account in google merchant, but they need information that I have not:

Thanks, now US PS activated, i have recive mail with bank account information. I try to specify bank account in google merchant, but they need information that I have not:

The US Payment Service can be used to accept ACH transfers only.

We accept Google payments but they have to pay via ACH, but Google has to allow for these payments to be sent.

If the option is not there in your Google account to receive ACH transfers I suggest contacting Google and requesting they add.

Thank you again, David.
  • JudeJude Member Posts: 0
    edited June 2012
    I have a paypal account that is not in my name, but It is mine
    Hi, payoneer, I got a form from customer service regarding the US payment service. It says that I need to present a paypal account in my name. Well, I have a paypal account that is not in my name, because a friend helped me to open and verify it from another country, whereas, it is completely mine. I have all access to it. The reason it is not in my name is incase paypal freezes my account, which they sometimes do for no good reason. If this happens my friend can help me solve the issue. I have already submitted my application details. The question is, will payoneer approve me?

Another thing is that, the paypal screen shot I attached to my application details, shows a very low paypal balance. This is because I used it to purchase something big online. I earn about 500-1000 dollars every month. I hope payoneer will not disapprove my application because I have a low paypal balance.

I can send money into my paypal account if that is what i takes to get approve. I really need this service.

I already sent the application details to payoneer support. Ticket# LTK529020965530X, please help me

Thanks, I await your reply.
  • SMASHERSMASHER Member Posts: 1
    applied but no response
    Dear Payoneer.

I have applied for US payment, but no result, i didnt get any arooval till now.
    Application was created on tuesday 5th June: LTK529021050600X
    Any results?

Best Regards
    Kirill
  • Dario M.Dario M. Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    (Formally Virtual Account)
    Can someone please describe me or send me a P.M. with the VA requirements ?
    I read I should provide some screenshots of my account, but I would like to know more as soon as possible, so I can hopefully avoid a $25 bank fee for my next international wire payment.
    Thanks
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Your ticket is currently being reviewed by our US Payment Service department. Once processed, you will receive a reply with further details.
    Hi,

Thank you for posting, and welcome to our forum!

I do apologize for any delay in reviewing your US Payment Service application. I have escalated the application, and expect to receive a reply within the next 24-48 hours.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Hi,

If you'd like to PM me with the e-mail address on your Payoneer account, I would be more than happy to send you further information regarding the US Payment Service.
  • javier arroyavejavier arroyave Member Posts: 0
    Dear Nissim,
    I am Ebay seller,
    as far as I understand I need to apply for the US payment service to load funds to my Payoneer from Paypal .
    I have a verified PayPal account, please advise what should I do?
    Could you please let me know where do I get the application form?( US PAYMENT SERVICE).
    Regards.
    Javier Arroyave
  • Dmitry D.Dmitry D. Member Posts: 0
    Dear Sirs,

On the 7th of June I have submitted a request to activate US Payment Service with ticked number LTK529021162239X.
    By now I have not received any response from Payoneer support team.

Please facilitate consideration of the above mentioned ticked.

Look forward to your reply.

BRG,
    Dmitry
    Hi Javier,

I see your request was received by our US Payment Service department. To complete the application, simply reply to the e-mail you received with a screenshot of your PayPal account main page.

Plaase let me know if you have any questions.
    Hi Dmitry,

I see that there were 2 open tickets in our system, being processed by both myself and Ben. I've merged them to one, and transferred your ticket to be reviewed. You should be receiving a reply within the next 12-24 hours.

• Achmad hidayatullahAchmad hidayatullah Member Posts: 0
    Dear All

I'm an affiliate on amazon.
    I'd like to get an US bank account, to be assosiated with my payoneer card.
    and what can i do, to request US bank Account for my payoneer account.

Pls send me the "long waited" email.

thx
    Achmad
    I've sent you a PM and e-mail ;)
  • MaingimbuthiaMaingimbuthia Member Posts: 0
    Hi, I am pretty new to this forum. My questions are

*How do I apply for a payoneer debit card
    *How do I open a US bank account and link it to my payoneer debit card.
    *I wish to use the bank account to withdraw money from paypal and use the payoneer debit card to withdraw the money from the US bank account to kenya; is this possible?
    *What would I need if the above is possible?

Warm regards
  • 897466456897466456 Member Posts: 0
    applied for US payment, but no result
    Dear Payoneer.

I have applied for US payment, but no result, i didnt get any aprooval till now.
    Application was created on tuesday 5th June: LTK529020994474X
    Any results?

Best Regards
    Hi,

I've checked your application, and it is currently under review. It will be processed within the next 24-48 hours.
    Hi. I see you've already applied for a card. Your application is under review.

I've sent you further information on our US Payment Service. To apply, simply reply with the requested details/documents.

You will be able to use the service to withdraw funds from PayPal, so long as they offer you the option to withdraw funds to a US account (US ACH/Direct Deposit).
  • imranmaniimranmani Member Posts: 0
    Hi

I apply for Us Payment Service Activation I apply them 3 days ago they give me 48 hours still not answer. My reference number: LTK529021709711X.

Please check & answer me soon
  • softratinasoftratina Member Posts: 1
    Hi There! I applied for Us Payment Service 3 days ago but still did not get any reply.please help me!Thanks.
  • wole okeaya innehwole okeaya inneh Member Posts: 1
    Am Applying for US payment Service
    hello administrator, please i just got my payoneer card 13-june-2012, i havnt received a partner payment yet. but from your reply to someones question states that i could apply even now for the US Payment service.
    So please i want to apply for the US payment service. i already sent you an inbox days ago but no reply yet.hello Good Day, please i just got my payoneer card 13-june-2012, i havnt received a partner payment yet. but from your reply to someones question states that i could apply even now for the US Payment service. So please i want to apply for the US payment service now. how do i go about it please?
  • QuanQuan Member Posts: 4
    Hello . I have resend the application regarding this matter and still has not receive a reply . I have funds which I need to withdraw as soon as possible!

With reference to my application : LTK529021848934X
    Hi,

Your application is currently being reviewed, and will be processed within the next 24-48 hours.
    softratina wrote:

Hi There! I applied for Us Payment Service 3 days ago but still did not get any reply.please help me!Thanks.

Hi,

Please reply with the ticket ID for your application (starts with LTK).
    Hi,

An e-mail with further details was sent to you yesterday. To apply, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.

Hi,

I have transferred your ticket to our US Payment Service department, and it will be reviewed within the next 1-2 business days.
  • Michael PhamMichael Pham Member Posts: 0
    Please check my support ticket LTK529021968554X
    I want to open service: US Payment service for receive fund.

Thanks
    Hi Michael,

I've sent you an e-mail with further information. To apply, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.

• W@R[email protected] Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    Hello! ive alredy opened a support ticket LTK529021899903X , can you please tell me if i need to provide any additional information to speedup the process alittle ?

Hello! ive alredy opened a support ticket LTK529021899903X , can you please tell me if i need to provide any additional information to speedup the process alittle ?

Hi,

I see from your ticket that you requested the US Payment Service (and you mentioned it here :) ).

I have sent you the questionnaire, please fill it out and respond to the email.

• W@R[email protected] Member Posts: 3
    Thank you David! I've sent you a reply to your email, please check it.

David wrote:

Hi,

I see from your ticket that you requested the US Payment Service (and you mentioned it here :) ).

I have sent you the questionnaire, please fill it out and respond to the email.
  • Naveed Alam KhanNaveed Alam Khan Member Posts: 2
    Hello, Please response : LTK529022655774X
    as soon as Possible
  • Naveed Alam KhanNaveed Alam Khan Member Posts: 2
    ???